Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

I Need A Place To Stay For A While.. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Place To Stay For A While.. (3157 Views)

Pls I Need A Place To Stay (squat)in Lagos / Just Got A Job At Lekki, To Resume Next Month. Need A Place To Stay / 5 Things You Can Do To Stay Positive During A Long Job Hunt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Need A Place To Stay For A While.. by bmdmix11: 12:13pm On Feb 02, 2022
yommyoke:

No, you can talk for yourself, not for everybody.
We've all got different lifestyles, not everyone is interested in sex.
Moreover, what is the dude na homo

lol homo ko homo ni.
b there thinking angelica u hear
Re: I Need A Place To Stay For A While.. by Boluwatifej(m): 12:19pm On Feb 02, 2022
Please I’m a guy….I’m an Hnd graduate of mass communication,I also need a place to stay.I’m hardworking too….please contact me on 08137624726
Re: I Need A Place To Stay For A While.. by yommyoke: 12:33pm On Feb 02, 2022
bmdmix11:

lol homo ko homo ni.
b there thinking angelica u hear
A lady stayed with me for more than 6months when I was in school, baba, nothing happened between us.
As long as I no see her as my babe, she just be like usual friend to me.
I miss her food sha, before I come back from class, babe would have cooked something, na for me to come back and eat, then chill.
No come dey think that if a lady stays with you, it's necessary to Bleep her, just enjoy the company as much as you can, as long as she's not troublesome or annoying you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Contract Bank Marketing, A Career Or A Job? / Apply Now For OAU Recruitment, 2016 / “MY Dad Has Entered One Chance” Daughter Of Old Man Who Fell In Love Wit IG Slay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.