Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Company Workers Threaten Strike In Italy Over Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Company Workers Threaten Strike In Italy Over Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus (36486 Views)

EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United / Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us / What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Company Workers Threaten Strike In Italy Over Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus by larion: 12:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
Hmmn
Re: Company Workers Threaten Strike In Italy Over Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus by maskid(m): 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
Abuheekmat:
Laughing.. Messi fans and lies are like 5&6

u think this is nigeria, where every accusation is from an opponent.

lie mohammed has really influenced alot of people
Re: Company Workers Threaten Strike In Italy Over Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus by utenwuson: 12:09pm On Jul 12, 2018
maskid:

but they are the ones that bought him (like a slave) and will pay his wages every week
lol....so if u are bid like that you won't accept the offer?
Re: Company Workers Threaten Strike In Italy Over Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus by Leetunechi: 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
maskid:

you are senseless. at least you know that nobody is taking u seriously
Both your parents are senseless, you fool
Re: Company Workers Threaten Strike In Italy Over Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
what a cheap way to make your workers feel like they are worthless... oh well, when Ronaldo/juventus crash again and again in the UCL, they will see the their mistake.

one of the main reason Juventus was successful is because of Buffon, Dybala ( to say the least)....now Buffon is gone and Dybala almost out the door, so guess what? Juventus will have a tough time to succeed whether in Ialy or Europe
Re: Company Workers Threaten Strike In Italy Over Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus by TDonald: 12:15pm On Jul 12, 2018
EricIyke:
[s]A company that only money recovered from Ronaldo's jersey sales can buy?

Not to talk of image right and other things that comes with the GOAT.

Those notice me wannabes should shut up and sit down.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Company Workers Threaten Strike In Italy Over Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2018
utenwuson:
lol....ronaldo is more than juventus na.

Juventus tweeter account : 2m followers

Cristiano Ronaldo tweeter account : 75m followers

Juventus : 2 ucl titles

Ronaldo : 5 ucl. Titles

Juventus since 2007 : 102 ucl goals

Cristiano since 2007: 119 ucl goals.

Cristiano didn't transfer to Juventus, it's juventus that transfered to cristiano..

Masterclass...!

This is just a classy response. How I wish you can post this on juventus twitter page even Ronaldo will smile when he reads it. Thumbs up!
Re: Company Workers Threaten Strike In Italy Over Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus by donb06: 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
thesicilian:
A company that has been telling you there's no money suddenly goes to buy one super expensive mega star from abroad. That seems like a company that doesn't care about your welfare or that of your family. Though I am a big fan of Ronaldo, I support their strike. They should be well compensated.
these workers know say ronaldo purchase go bring money so they want their own share..... juventus shares rose by 17% due to rumors of ronaldo coming...

3 Likes

Re: Company Workers Threaten Strike In Italy Over Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 12, 2018
maskid:

u think this is nigeria, where every accusation is from an opponent.
lie mohammed has really influenced alot of people
Company that has been taken over by those that borrowed them money �
Re: Company Workers Threaten Strike In Italy Over Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus by Cyriloha(m): 12:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
Leetunechi:
Like for Ronaldo
Share for messi

When will this madness stop?
Re: Company Workers Threaten Strike In Italy Over Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus by Cyriloha(m): 12:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
Leetunechi:
Like for Ronaldo
Share for messi

When will this madness stop?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Company Workers Threaten Strike In Italy Over Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus by spiritedtete: 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2018
thesicilian:
A company that has been telling you there's no money suddenly goes to buy one super expensive mega star from abroad. That seems like a company that doesn't care about your welfare or that of your family. Though I am a big fan of Ronaldo, I support their strike. They should be well compensated.

What they fail to understand is they will recover that money back in few weeks.

from only sales of CR souvenir around the world.

It's basically PR 's Job..
Re: Company Workers Threaten Strike In Italy Over Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus by Moustache: 12:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
Vested:
Too petty.
Exor owns Juventus and Fiat. Alright, that's fine.
However, they know what it takes to make money from Fiat as well as Juventus. If the board deems it fit that spending on Juve will pay faster than a car company, who are the workers to make decisions for management. If you're not cool with the job, you can as well resign and go work somewhere else. Football is big money especially with Juventus with large following all over the world. Fiat will require much more to break even compared to Juventus. It's not rocket science.

Meanwhile, I have a 5kva inverter and 8 solar panels for sale so you can enjoy uninterrupted power supply, like I did before batteries packed out. Check my ad.

https://www.nairaland.com/4568736/5kva-solar-inverter-8-solar
cost for thesr?
Re: Company Workers Threaten Strike In Italy Over Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus by xjiggy: 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2018
Even before the sale was finalized, Company shares rose an astronomical 30% in 2 days. The Ronaldo deal brings a new dimension to corporate investments. I'm sure you'll soon see Cristiano in a Fiat advert, which will be a big coup on the side of the company, considering how much they would have paid for it without the footballing services

1 Like

Re: Company Workers Threaten Strike In Italy Over Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus by walade(m): 12:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
Vested:
Too petty.
Exor owns Juventus and Fiat. Alright, that's fine.
However, they know what it takes to make money from Fiat as well as Juventus. If the board deems it fit that spending on Juve will pay faster than a car company, who are the workers to make decisions for management. If you're not cool with the job, you can as well resign and go work somewhere else. Football is big money especially with Juventus with large following all over the world. Fiat will require much more to break even compared to Juventus. It's not rocket science.

Meanwhile, I have a 5kva inverter and 8 solar panels for sale so you can enjoy uninterrupted power supply, like I did before batteries packed out. Check my ad.

https://www.nairaland.com/4568736/5kva-solar-inverter-8-solar

Go sell your inverter to Penaldo since he's worth more than everyone. undecided
Re: Company Workers Threaten Strike In Italy Over Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus by Adebash01(m): 12:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
But Ronaldo will make the money back for juventus nah

1 Like

Re: Company Workers Threaten Strike In Italy Over Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
thesicilian:

That's business, my dear. They wouldn't ever get satisfied as employees. RIch Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki explains this better.
Re: Company Workers Threaten Strike In Italy Over Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
thesicilian:
You don't even understand the news and what's funny is people who like your ignorant comment don't understand it as well.

They striking because, the Fiat company was obligated to pay Rinaldo's huge salary which is the sole responsibility of the club and this is no small money.
Re: Company Workers Threaten Strike In Italy Over Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus by Bimpe29: 12:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
I understand their concerns. However, acquisition of Ronaldo will surely be profitable and will in turn increase the wealth of the conglomerates.

Am sure, they will all laugh and happy at the end.

CR7 is synonymous to all round success.

1 Like

Re: Company Workers Threaten Strike In Italy Over Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus by Adebash01(m): 12:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
but Ronaldo will make the money for juventus nah
Re: Company Workers Threaten Strike In Italy Over Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus by oluwaahmed: 1:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
It's d same thing they do here in naija. Glo, MTN, Airtel all d top tier banks pay peanut to their staff that contribute immensely to the profits of the organization and GDP but pay huge sums of money to yeyebrities as brand ambassadors. That's the capitalist way.
Re: Company Workers Threaten Strike In Italy Over Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus by oluwaahmed: 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2018
aaronson:
You don't even understand the news and what's funny is people who like your ignorant comment don't understand it as well.

They striking because, the Fiat company was obligated to pay Rinaldo's huge salary which is the sole responsibility of the club and this is no small money.
No! That is not why they are striking. This is why they are striking
As reported by Patricia Terroba of Marca, the Agnelli family, who have a 63.77 per cent stake in Juventus, also own 29.8 per cent of the conglomerate that Fiat and Ferrari are part of.
Juventus owner Andrea Agnelli “resorted to Fiat to finance the ‘Cristiano Operation,’ and as soon as they found that it was feasible thanks to the funds of the group, they said yes to the Portuguese.”

So the person u quoted is correct. Dey are striking bcoz their company paid huge sum of money for one person while d mgt constantly tells Dem to manage that times are hard.

1 Like

Re: Company Workers Threaten Strike In Italy Over Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus by xynerise: 1:47pm On Jul 12, 2018
Football brings unity and disunity grin
Re: Company Workers Threaten Strike In Italy Over Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus by themanderon: 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
The sad story of the world we live in. While the majority are working their ass out to make the money, the minority at the top spends the money as they deem fit.
Re: Company Workers Threaten Strike In Italy Over Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus by Onetop(m): 1:50pm On Jul 12, 2018
Re: Company Workers Threaten Strike In Italy Over Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus by Praktikals(m): 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
maskid:

but they are the ones that bought him (like a slave) and will pay his wages every week
If earning #2000000 monthly is what it means to be a slave, would you not rather want to be a slave for life?
Re: Company Workers Threaten Strike In Italy Over Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus by blackboy2star(m): 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
Well, i don't know what you study to accept and think what the company did is wrong... This is pure business for good returns.

thesicilian:
Re: Company Workers Threaten Strike In Italy Over Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus by analryder: 2:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
Same thing happens in Nigeria...a company like Glo and other make so much profit and instead of helping the society that made them such money in form of research and development, they'll pay and illiterate artists endorsements...

Thats why we are this poor and underdeveloped.

1 Like

Re: Company Workers Threaten Strike In Italy Over Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus by akinsmyk(m): 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
maskid:

you are senseless. at least you know that nobody is taking u seriously

We do. Ronaldo has over 150 likes already while Messi is on 78. That shows we took him serious
Re: Company Workers Threaten Strike In Italy Over Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus by ManiCypher(m): 2:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
Just look at the mumu thing u just spewed undecided undecided

maskid:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victor Osimhen Scores Again For Lille In League (Photos) / Nigerians Confused As Kizz Daniel, CKay Miss 2022 World Cup Opening Ceremony / Bruno Fernandes 'set For Man Utd Medical' After Transfer Agreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.