Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,883 members, 7,810,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina (37150 Views)

House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra / "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" / 17-Year-Old Girl Cuts Off Her Boyfriend's Manhood In Jigawa With A Knife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by Islie: 8:17am On Jul 12, 2018
13-yr-old victim of sodomy cuts off Inspector’s manhood in Katsina

By Bashir Bello

KATSINA—AN Inspector (names withheld) has lost his manhood while sodomising a 13-year-old boy in Tudun Markabu, Faskari Local Government Area of Katsina State.

A source in the area, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said the Inspector was fond of committing the act with boys in the area, alleging that the last victim used a knife to cut the officer’s manhood.

According to the source, boys, probably victims of the Inspector’s sexual preferences, set him up in vengeance.

The policeman, Vanguard learned, was transferred from Sabuwar Local Government Area to Kankara, before his posting to Faskari, where the incident occurred on Tuesday night.

Confirming the story, Katsina State Police Command’s spokesperson, Gambo Isah, said: “We received the news with dismay. We are not expecting our men to be involved in this kind of act.

“He is in the General Hospital at Faskari and has been referred to the General Hospital, Katsina, but is still in Faskari.
“The Command is investigating the matter.

Immediately he recovers, we will investigate the matter and get all the witnesses. If found wanting, he will face necessary disciplinary action and charged to court.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/07/13-yr-old-victim-of-sodomy-cuts-off-inspectors-manhood-in-katsina/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by dafeyankee: 8:18am On Jul 12, 2018
Story pasted already on NL.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by coluka: 8:20am On Jul 12, 2018
Yeah boys!! Cut the damn thing off!!

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by spinna: 8:36am On Jul 12, 2018
This is the nature of sodomite relationships .. when u can do that nonsense murder isnt hard again. Homo circles have guilt and anger and jealousy leading to murders of homos by homos

7 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by naijaguy123456(m): 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
Best news of the day . Please give him an award for his bravery.

77 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by Owaincouncil: 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
Nice judgement.

6 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
grin
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by lolaxavier(m): 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2018

Deeeek gone. Next is his scrotum. Judge, please order that his balls be crushed.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by ellalina(f): 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
That’s my boy

18 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by lilfreezy: 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
"as them don cut your prick now, you go fụck again? "

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by SwimmingCoach(m): 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
What is this? God help us...

Meanwhile, This is the time parents begin to roll their eyes; "Oh, my kids are on another long holiday break"....You can't just let them sit at home doing nothing, why not make them learn a life saving skill, get them occupied.

There are many summer camps they can go learn basic and productive skills, swimming is one of them. Swimming is fun and is a life saving skill, kids love to swim.

Get a professional swimming coach that teaches your kids professional strokes as well as ensure their safety in and around the pool area.

IF YOU STAY IN LAGOS, Call me or send a whatsapp on Zero 8 Zero 5 Zero 7 Eight 8 Two 8 Five.

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by flex04(m): 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
photo or i no read again
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by ibkayee(f): 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
Good boy. Dirty rapist

11 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ok
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by Vested(m): 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2018
Jesu!!!
Anyway, serves him right.
I guess he must have been doing this without the consent of those boys or with the use of force.
He met his match finally.

Meanwhile, I have a 5kva inverter and 8 solar panels for sale so you can enjoy uninterrupted power supply, like I did before batteries packed out. Check my ad.

https://www.nairaland.com/4568736/5kva-solar-inverter-8-solar
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by Siberia01(m): 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ok
anus drillers

He would have used chain saw angry

video or ahdonbelivit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by EbiKeys(m): 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2018
It will surely serve as a deterrent to other demons.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by holluphemydavid(m): 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
Served him rite

2 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by cana882(m): 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
Good one..
Meanwhile some things are displayed in plane sight but we fail to observe it..

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by jrusky(m): 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
God bless that boy. Oh this is sweet news I just love it.

I have said severally no need to arrest them but deal mercilessly with them to shut the devil in their down by chopping off their dicks.

I repeat God bless that boy I love that judgement since God gave him.dick for better thing but chose to be polluting the land with his sodomite life then it's very good to cut off the dick.

Good judgement and very good surgery let's see how he will continue in his shameful act.

7 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by TITOBIGZ(m): 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by HajimeSaito(m): 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2018
Abokis have their own indegenous form of cross dressing/homosexuality they call Yan Daudu.
They also have their own form of prostitution called Karuwanci.
Very promiscuos set of people.

9 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:15pm On Jul 12, 2018
is it just me....or does the fact that the bastard was "KNOWN" for such act, yet nobody said anything, is the more troubling part here?!

7 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by poshpaul: 12:15pm On Jul 12, 2018
The beginning!

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by emmabest2000(m): 12:15pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ghen ghen ghen.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by lilyheaven: 12:15pm On Jul 12, 2018
Wow, this boy deserves a gold medal.
No hospital should treat that idiotic man
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by kraftyiyk: 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2018
It still baffles me how a man will be attracted to another man.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Businessman Killed During Gang War In South Africa. Photos / Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.