Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Meaning Of Full Option Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Meaning Of Full Option Car (50993 Views)

Quick Meaning Of 'P','R','N','D','2','L' And 'OD' For Autogears / 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) / The Full Meaning Of Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meaning Of Full Option Car by letustalk(m): 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2010
pls house, i need someone to define the term for me. when it is said that a car is full option car, what is meant?
Re: Meaning Of Full Option Car by lexluthor2(m): 3:44pm On Jun 11, 2010
letustalk:

pls house, i need someone to define the term for me. when it is said that a car is full option car, what is meant?
when you say a car is full option,it means it has everything that should be fitted in its range thrown at it.cars come in a range of options either two or more classes.there is the standard option which is what i like to call entry level for a car and may come without a/c,alloy rims,unique paints,plain dash board,fabric seats,no airbags and so on.a middle class option could have cd changers,electric windows,fabric seats,a/c,just average comfort.a full option car on the other hand has all the amenities and gizmos to it as a complete option.alloy or chrome rims,a/c,leather seats,cruise control,airbags,factory pimped lights and custom sound systems,sun and moon roof,keyless entry,voice control,etc.stuff like that depends on the car manufacturer.

23 Likes

Re: Meaning Of Full Option Car by tyor: 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2010
True talk!
lex-luthor:

when you say a car is full option,it means it has everything that should be fitted in its range thrown at it.cars come in a range of options either two or more classes.there is the standard option which is what i like to call entry level for a car and may come without a/c,alloy rims,unique paints,plain dash board,fabric seats,no airbags and so on.a middle class option could have cd changers,electric windows,fabric seats,a/c,just average comfort.a full option car on the other hand has all the amenities and gizmos to it as a complete option.alloy or chrome rims,a/c,leather seats,cruise control,airbags,factory pimped lights and custom sound systems,sun and moon roof,keyless entry,voice control,etc.stuff like that depends on the car manufacturer.

I second dat.
Re: Meaning Of Full Option Car by lizdammy: 4:36pm On May 27, 2020
lexluthor2:
Thanks for sharing
Re: Meaning Of Full Option Car by Swiftboy(m): 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
The thread is very relevant still!

1 Like

Re: Meaning Of Full Option Car by Cokahot: 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
Full options means it's not boring. Has dvd,rev cam,folding mirrors,basically computerised car from dash to gear ,oil,everything is digital,sunroof,push to start,keyless ignotion which is now being done anywhere now.. While basic options has no rev cam,no digital ac,back vent,no dvd. Just boring options.
Re: Meaning Of Full Option Car by doggedfighter(f): 11:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
lexluthor2:

Is this the same as XLE
Extra luxury edition?
Re: Meaning Of Full Option Car by Cokahot: 11:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
If it has dvd,rev cam,digital ac,factory nav,etc then yeah.
doggedfighter:

Is this the same as XLE
Extra luxury edition?
Re: Meaning Of Full Option Car by doggedfighter(f): 11:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
Cokahot:
If it has dvd,rev cam,digital ac,factory nav,etc then yeah.

I am not asking you, please.

Kindly take your oversabi elsewhere.
Re: Meaning Of Full Option Car by Cokahot: 11:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
Gay...u are a male foo l
doggedfighter:

I am not asking you, please.

Kindly take your oversabi elsewhere.

(1) (Reply)

Thousands Of Cars Including Rolls-Royce & Lambo Rot In Supercar Graveyard In UAE / What Is The Difference Between OEM And Aftermarket Auto Parts? / Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.