Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,341 members, 7,826,352 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty (27291 Views)

Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter / Just Before You Start Job Hunting As A Fresh Graduate / Naptu2: Why Nigerians Need To Stop Attacking Firefighters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty by oluwaahmed: 11:19am On Jul 12, 2018
professional.
Re: Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty by fruqy(m): 11:21am On Jul 12, 2018
I don't think our firefighters will have time for the game. Talkless choosing btw emergency situations and the game.
Re: Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 12, 2018
Re: Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 12, 2018
SMH for those claiming that the fire service in Nigeria are performing averagely well.
Where were they on the day of the incidence on Otedola bridge?
Re: Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 12, 2018
tempest01:
Makes me remember when I was in the fire attack team at an offshore location. And drill was done. We kit up and responded in less that 20 secs. We had previously arranged all the kit for easy wear and tagged them as seen in the video.
Soooo...?
Re: Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty by Didcot: 11:25am On Jul 12, 2018
Massive Respect.
If it was those cun...ts there in Nigeria, I am sure they wont even be at work talkless of have equipments to respond to a fire disaster or accident!
Re: Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty by Jabioro: 11:26am On Jul 12, 2018
I don't know why the OP was doing this to us..why on earth will you be comparing and contrasting Nigeria with a working country like Croatia... You a are very wicked guy..gerrrrout there!
Re: Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty by semyman: 11:26am On Jul 12, 2018
That is a disciplined society for you with disciplined players and not players on fashion show and touch me not mode of play
Re: Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty by bydot1(m): 11:28am On Jul 12, 2018
CCTV footage dey get sound? undecided undecided STAGED!!

1 Like

Re: Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 12, 2018
Dacronym:

Sharrap? You can't pass your message respectfully
Or is he wrong, do you want to compare that Fire Service with ours even if we may have improved
how do u want the country to grow with all this negativities
Re: Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty by ogyunging(m): 11:33am On Jul 12, 2018
Burst my kum kum! Choi!!!! See piante, movement!!! Shii deep.
Re: Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty by ruggedtimi(m): 11:34am On Jul 12, 2018
Jfrankination:
looks like a staged stuff jhoor
i dey tell you
Re: Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 12, 2018
Jfrankination:
looks like a staged stuff jhoor

Every country is not Nigeria mate
Re: Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty by durubennie(m): 11:47am On Jul 12, 2018
the fire service in portharcourt respond fast but i dont know about other states
Re: Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty by TEYA: 11:47am On Jul 12, 2018
hannysur8:
This is only done when you have a regular salary, well equipped and Love your job, but in Nigeria how many people love his/her job? most people are underpaid
If you don't love your job then quit! Don't let your hate for your job to cost someone their life. We do not have any sense of pride in ourselves or our country, we are very selfish and that is why we do things anyhow. Many civil servants in Nigeria do not even deserve the little salary they are paid.
Re: Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty by cenaman(m): 11:52am On Jul 12, 2018
is because of water scarcity, that's why nigeria fire fighter......wait make i remember wetin i wan talk.
Re: Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty by OYAY(m): 12:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
Dis of Na film jare!
Re: Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty by tempest01(m): 2:02pm On Jul 12, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Soooo...?

who r u?
Re: Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty by VihkThur(m): 2:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
It's good.. really good
Re: Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty by toofit007: 2:28pm On Jul 12, 2018
tempest01:
Makes me remember when I was in the fire attack team at an offshore location. And drill was done. We kit up and responded in less that 20 secs. We had previously arranged all the kit for easy wear and tagged them as seen in the video.
my dream job, fire fighting. How I wish God almighty will remember me on this and help me out.
Re: Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
looks staged to me.

2 Likes

Re: Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty by Sarang(f): 4:12pm On Jul 12, 2018
kullozone:

Yea, they're trying... Just that it's very hard for them to get water to fight fire.

Abi nor be so? smiley

Does anything work in that country lol.. anything grin
Re: Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty by Offpoint: 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
Troublemaker007:
But this life is very short o. One minute I was a kid and the next minute a teenager. Moments later a grown azz man with wife and kids. Who even design this system
I think Sey na only dey reason this thing
Re: Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty by steve6: 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2018
Good stuff !
Re: Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty by anigold(m): 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2018
lacemose:
Nigerian Fire Fighters Should Learn From This, Croatian
Firefigthers Were All Watching World Cup And Just When
Rakitic Wanted To Score The Final Winning Penalty Kick For
Croatia They Had To Respond To An Emergency... They Did
Not Even Say Wait 1 second

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMcMpZNCooo
no water. Oga can you buy 800bags of pure water. grin
Re: Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty by Kingspin(m): 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
Frank talk, Nigeria is a dead country.
Re: Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty by manci(m): 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2018
If na na9ja dey for Don ask you to buy Dem fuel first because dey no get am
Re: Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty by brownlolly(m): 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
kallmemrB:
sharap joorr.... our Fire fighters are really trying...its just police that are the dead on arrival

Thank you very much. We do same here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Google Fires 28 Employees For Protesting Israel-cloud Deal (pictures) / How To Look Busy At Work Without Really Working / Please Advise: What Should Be My Reply To My Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.