Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter (57219 Views)

Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) / Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral / Check Out Amazing Photos Of A Curvy Nigeria’s Female Firefighter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by nwekeugochukwu: 10:54pm On Mar 28, 2023
Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter

Nigerian firefighter, Dooshima Dennis, has pleaded with her admirers to stop calling the fire service emergency room to request for her phone number as they are putting her in trouble, IGBERETV reports.

She made the plea through her Twitter handle on Monday, March 27, 2023. She wrote;

“Stop calling the fire service emergency room to request for my number please. You guys are putting me in trouble here pls I’m begging."

https://twitter.com/DooshDennis/status/1640296612248289280?t=_fi2-lvmvFaDW5eGL6-McQ&s=19

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 28, 2023
Is she qualify for the job?

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by GeneralPula: 11:18pm On Mar 28, 2023
She’s seeking for more attention..
I have no doubt she’ll get it..

493 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by mayor1814: 11:20pm On Mar 28, 2023
For that naija guys will start calling more and more. grin

U just successfully invited more pressure and calls from guys with dis appeal. Beside she fine sha

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by KanwuliaExtra: 11:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
The black race has a long way to go.

188 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by Okoroawusa: 11:27pm On Mar 28, 2023
This one is just looking for more attention

213 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by KillerCrocodile: 11:29pm On Mar 28, 2023
See your fine Yansh and Waist

We go continue to call you..

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by talk2hb1(m): 12:47am On Mar 29, 2023
Who Dey call her

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by princepeter566: 1:33am On Mar 29, 2023
Nigeria my country.

1 Like

Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by Nobody: 1:48am On Mar 29, 2023
The call rate will increase 100000%

U sha fine

18 Likes

Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by BOLATINUBU01: 2:39am On Mar 29, 2023
Madam no one is calling anyone for your number, we don't even know you

147 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by tsdarkside(m): 4:06am On Mar 29, 2023
haha....your number is needed urgently....
its an emergency....

3 Likes

Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by Gadafii: 4:35am On Mar 29, 2023
Nobody is calling emergency room to request for your number my sister, you are just chasing clout to make your self feel good

There is nothing special about you being a fire fighter, I bet if you even follow trucks out to quench fires

111 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by tjfulloption(m): 5:17am On Mar 29, 2023
For you to know that is really an attention seeker, 70% of the Nigerian youths doesn't know the fire🔥 fighter emergency number sef, but what a good way of drawing attention. grin

126 Likes

Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by Benwallt(m): 6:24am On Mar 29, 2023
Revolution2022:
Is she qualify for the job?

Ah! You wicked o

1 Like

Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by ForestHill: 6:27am On Mar 29, 2023
Attention seeker. Most women sexualize almost every opportunity

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by Mercury12(m): 6:43am On Mar 29, 2023
What is the purpose of this post now? You wanna makes things worse or you wanna sell your market? undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 29, 2023
She is beautiful.

4 Likes

Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by thaoriginator: 7:09am On Mar 29, 2023
grin
Draslo:
Fine girl just dey waka waka
Left and right with biggie baka
Instagram don finish data
Big big nyash, me, I must to nack am
(Me, I want to nack am)
My head, my neck, my waist
But, I still wan nack (but, I still wan nack)
I wan nack (I wan nack)
But, I still wan nack (but, I still wan nack)
I wan nack (I wan nack)
But, I still wan nack
I wan nack (nack-nack-nack-nack-nack-nack-nack-nack)
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by smokinloud(m): 7:16am On Mar 29, 2023
Wetin she carry sef too much!.

2 Likes

Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by Adaibeku(f): 7:27am On Mar 29, 2023
You guys are setting me up for draggings

Ayra starr
Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by dangotesmummy: 7:33am On Mar 29, 2023
SMH

The comment section is so irritating and filled with sexual predators without self control.the girl is complaining but as usual U have to blame her and accuse her of attention seeking.so how else could she have complained about the unwanted calls? undecided

Are you people ok at all? undecided

10 Likes

Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by ayo2008: 7:51am On Mar 29, 2023
Attention seeker

6 Likes

Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by Dafresh: 7:55am On Mar 29, 2023
That's the results of showing of on social media
Once you're beautiful and you're a civil servant you made guys to notice you na so so disturbance, who no want better thing, but as for me I don't have airtime to wast chasing shadows because so no go fall like that you go spend tire

6 Likes

Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by VEXT: 7:59am On Mar 29, 2023
Rubbish....
Make dem do sack her from that job

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by Connected1: 7:59am On Mar 29, 2023
So many Nigerian Men know Fire Service Emergency Number...

Wow, who could have known.

Cheap Attention Seeker!

15 Likes

Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by KingMack(m): 8:44am On Mar 29, 2023
This kind wan fit quench fire...abi she wan use style find husband undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by Warldbest(m): 8:47am On Mar 29, 2023
Where is her number,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku’s Gotel Communications: Why We Sacked Employees / Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) / Aniema Violet Enahoro: Female Pilot Who Is Married To A Pilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.