Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,422 members, 7,954,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:02 AM

How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government (30732 Views)

Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government / Aminu Achida Is Speaker In Pdp-Led Sokoto House Of Assembly / ADP Pulls Out Of Pdp-led Coalition Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by olapluto(m): 11:19am On Jul 12, 2018
2014 was really really poor. In fact, APC has not done 0.001% of what PDP did with Fayose. Fayose was not the governor, but he was controlling the police, soldier, etc.
It is no surprising that Fayose is apprehensive of what could befall him. He really has bitten more than he can chew. All these people pitying Fayose were the same shouting 16-0.

13 Likes

Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by crixlight2(m): 11:21am On Jul 12, 2018
TimFisher2:
undecided

I'm not a Yoruba man!

What is really wrong with Yoruba's...I'am ashamed of them

Even if Governor Fayose is acting a script or a drama but for the fact that a teargas canister was fired at him which the police has already confirmed,calls for serious concern

what if the Governor is asthmatic? don't you know it will result to death

Don't you know this act that happened yesterday is called attempted assassination

Even if it is a mere stone been thrown to the governor...it is attempted assassination..VVip are meant to be protected not to talk of a sitting Governor

Let me ask you one question?if your answer is No...i will know that you are a bloody fool and a hypocrite

if it was President Buhari that was holding a meeting,will they fire teargas at him ?

it becomes an attempted murder or assassination right?.....

by now some section of the country will be at killing spree for what they don't know about

Shame to Yoruba's

A big Shame!

Senator Chuba Okadigbo was killed,he was fired with teargas..because he is asthmatic,he died!

shame to Yoruba's

when i see your comments...i always sigh..it keep dawning on me that this country can't be one...we will surely divide one day

No comparison whatsoever..

I'm not a PDP member neither am I an APC member

I believe in what is right and just

I believe in fairness

that's how a country supposed to be

call a spade a spade

Shame Yoruba's

wake up before it is too late!

Nothing to be shame about , Fayose is a Yoruba man , Fayemi is a Yoruba man..... Fayose and Buhari are not on the same level , Fayose should have thought of this in 2014 , do unto others , what do you want People of Ekiti to do , fighting police or Buhari

7 Likes

Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 12, 2018
Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by TimFisher2: 11:26am On Jul 12, 2018
crixlight2:

Nothing to be shame about , Fayose is a Yoruba man , Fayemi is a Yoruba man..... Fayose and Buhari are not on the same level , Fayose should have thought of this in 2014 , do unto others , what do you want People of Ekiti to do , fighting police or Buhari

Democracy should be about 'payback'

ok

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by Amalekki: 11:26am On Jul 12, 2018
Good lesson for all. Karma is real. A pharaoh will always come that won't know Joseph. Call it tit-for-tat, call it an eye for an eye, call it payback or one of Newton's laws of motion but I call it a vital lesson for us all especially those who see the likes of Fayose as their role models.

2 Likes

Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by flex04(m): 11:27am On Jul 12, 2018
sojiboy:
Below is the video of attack on opposition in Ekiti in 2014, where peaceful protest was turned to battle field, one was killed, sitting Governor was teargassed and his party members were humiliated, attacked, arrested and killed, eventually the militarized election was won by Fayose and since then Ekiti has never been same.

Na you know
Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by NairaMaster1(m): 11:29am On Jul 12, 2018
jojomario:
Nobody is sleeping my brother. What is happening in Ekiti is not between Fayose and Buhari. It's between those that were involved in the #ekitigate saga and felt it is a pay back time. It's between Fayose and some of his Western brothers. I have always told people to leave Buhari out of this. Is this the first election under Buharis regime?No. All other elections were not like this even the one in Ondo state not to talk of the Eastern states. So, Leave the battle for the concerned. It's not a matter of tribe this time.

So, that is your understanding of good governance and change? Pay back time? What a shame!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by Jabioro: 11:29am On Jul 12, 2018
Do me I do you God no dey vex...

2 Likes

Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by NairaMaster1(m): 11:30am On Jul 12, 2018
TimFisher2:

very interesting!

you called it a "Pay Back"time

so if PDP should be in government tomorrow they should pay back what APC government did

including senseless killings all over the country and illegal detention

ok.is well.

you have said it all!

I weak oooo
Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by Firefire(m): 11:31am On Jul 12, 2018
Very good move by the vindictive and terrorist party called APC.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by obowunmi(m): 11:34am On Jul 12, 2018
Kayode Fayemi is a EVIL wicked monster..
Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by ameh99: 11:37am On Jul 12, 2018
Those who live in glass house shouldn't throw stones cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by kaymandak(m): 11:37am On Jul 12, 2018
Sango thunder fire any useless IPOB fool that will say APC should not exercise their own power...Pigs

7 Likes

Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by Walexybobo(m): 11:39am On Jul 12, 2018
Karma at work.

4 Likes

Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by Born2Breed(f): 11:42am On Jul 12, 2018
sojiboy:
Below is the video of attack on opposition in Ekiti in 2014, where peaceful protest was turned to battle field, one was killed, sitting Governor was teargassed and his party members were humiliated, attacked, arrested and killed, eventually the militarized election was won by Fayose and since then Ekiti has never been same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgy-An71Io4

This is different, yesterdays own was the government house.
Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by Didcot: 11:44am On Jul 12, 2018
Just insane stuff.
We are now justifying criminal and disgraceful activities?
Sad stuff..... This country has gone to the dogs!
Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by jibs4lv(m): 11:44am On Jul 12, 2018
What goes around , comes around , wailers please for God's sake, cry me a river I want to swim sad grin

4 Likes

Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by hmuhammad(m): 11:44am On Jul 12, 2018
jojomario:
Nobody is sleeping my brother. What is happening in Ekiti is not between Fayose and Buhari. It's between those that were involved in the #ekitigate saga and felt it is a pay back time. It's between Fayose and some of his Western brothers. I have always told people to leave Buhari out of this. Is this the first election under Buharis regime?No. All other elections were not like this even the one in Ondo state not to talk of the Eastern states. So, Leave the battle for the concerned. It's not a matter of tribe this time.
thank you brother, but some igbos don't see it like this o

4 Likes

Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by MrImole: 11:45am On Jul 12, 2018
Phayie:
Law of karma! Uncle fayose pls surrender, it's a lost battle

What's this one saying?
Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by MufasaRebirth: 11:48am On Jul 12, 2018
Go to Ekiti and check out ejigbo the scene of the attack, the area has been transformed by fayose.

Ekiti people knows better I believe.
Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by seguno2: 11:49am On Jul 12, 2018
Drversatile:
Watching in 6D. Criminality doesn't justify another.

Maybe the illiterate in charge does not know what change means
Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by seguno2: 11:50am On Jul 12, 2018
PeaceGord:
Silly post

Silly zombies can only post silly posts.
No surprise grin

1 Like

Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by deleo16(m): 11:55am On Jul 12, 2018
I � grin in 3D 280 years and from now this country will remain the same if people and their leaders are behaving alike it's only a foolish man the will keep doing same thing and expect different result we are moving Inc circles both APC and PDP are mediocres,show of shame other country are moving forward with, Nigeria is on a reverse I don't care who win on Saturday both APC and PDP are show of shame
A nation where institution such security, transport, housing e. .t. c is weakening in other to enrich the elite in all region and political class while the citizen wallow in poverty crime rate increase
A nation where citizen don't hold very arms of government accountable but allow elites and politician divide them base of ethinic and political line
Even if u divide this country into 17 without the right policythe circle will continue ask North Korean and sSouth Korea
Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by Angelb4: 11:56am On Jul 12, 2018
millionboi2:
Does it justify what thy did to fayose now?

No Sir. They even need to do more to equate Fayose's ordeal in 2014. The battle has just started

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by Headmaster055(m): 11:59am On Jul 12, 2018
All that Fayose is experiencing now is payback.

3 Likes

Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by Rolings: 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2018
@TimFisher2

Shame on you. You certainly are a PDP sympathizer or even a member. Someone was tear gassed in the midst of people and he's the only one crying and having bandages all over his body.... What a clown. Remember the China Railway Station embarrassment..... Yoruba are too cultured to be that rascally and foolish in the name of politics.....
No wonder oshiomole labelled him a poor student of the struggle... The fool is crying because of ordinary teargass when commerades and activists have suffered lots of teargass, arrests , jail in the fight for the democracy he is trying to rubbish.

The theatrics he is using to whip up sentiments against the opposition is even more deadly than the propaganda you all are accusing the government of using to grab and maintain power.

Don't pour your frustration on Yoruba

8 Likes

Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by docadams: 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2018
Baba has really pampered Fayose to a fault. The reason the outgoing governor feels he can get away with past and present sins. However because of his compassionate nature, I advised Baba should completely stay neutral on this issue. Let Fayemi/Obanikoro/police use fayose to beat any rhythm they deem fit. However, whoever that is displeased can go hang him/herself.

All eyes must be on Fayose henceforth. All this drama may be a rehearsal to his eventual disappearance in wrapper and blouse.

3 Likes

Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by themanderon: 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2018
So the op is trying to justify the outright brigandage happening in ekiti? The op is an example of everything wrong with humanity and also this country. Condemn a wrong when you see it and don't try to justify it by pointing to another wrong. We really need to reorder the way we play politics in this country because our politicians act like savages. Might is not always right.
Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by Acidosis(m): 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
That is what you get when you have very weak institutions. Any government in power will continue to use our institutions (Police, Army, EFCC, SARS, etc) for political gains.

Even those that promised to strengthen our institutions have been the greatest culprits. Politicians are evil

1 Like

Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by alowonle02(m): 12:45pm On Jul 12, 2018
If Fayemi emerge as Ekiti state governor, there would be a drama, likewise there would be a drama if Eleka at end emanate as governor. May Almighty Allah choose for us in Ekiti state.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff / One Killed At APC Convention In Agege, Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.