Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Shoptomydoor Is The Best Thank For Bringing My Items On Time - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shoptomydoor Is The Best Thank For Bringing My Items On Time (285 Views)

Shipping From U.S.A And U.k With Shoptomydoor / Big Thanks To Shoptomydoor. Best Shipping Company! / Does Anyone Know The Pickup Days For Shoptomydoor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shoptomydoor Is The Best Thank For Bringing My Items On Time by DunniFolashade: 10:38am On Jul 12, 2018
Since I discovered Shoptomydoor, shipping from USA has been as easy as anything. I used to have a lot of issues with my customers because I sell hair here in Nigeria, and I usually buy them from USA. Because of the shipping company I was using, I was starting to lose customers because I kept delaying or running out of stock. It was so frustrating, because all the company ever told me was 'it is on the way ma'. The straw that broke my back was when my air shipment, air shipment o, was delayed for 3 weeks. That was when I knew I had to find another solution before all my customers abandon me. In this kind country that things are hard. Anyway I finally found Shoptomydoor which was recommended by a friend, to be the best replacement. I actually tried them with ocean shipping initially, because it is cheap and I didn't want to risk money and stories. But lo and behold, package arrived in 7 weeks (they told me 6-8 weeks) and it came in perfect condition. My joy knew no bounds. Tried air shipping next and I got my items in 6 days. I haven't looked back since then. My customers always come to me first because they know I always have what they want in stock. They even have a refund policy of 100% refund if anything happens and even though nothing has happened, I still love the fact that I can always get my money back if anything does. They're just the best.

(1) (Reply)

Dont Miss This Wonderful Article On How To Generate Happiness In You / Real Madrid Not Down - Sergio Ramos. / Chelsea Are Not Yet Premier League Contenders - Maurizio Sarri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.