Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Teebillz Storms Nude Strip Club (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Storms Nude Strip Club (Photos) (79324 Views)

Ify Okoye Twerking And Grinding On Jude Okoye In A Club (Photos) / Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz Storms Nude Strip Club (Photos) by chrizzyace: 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
QuitNotice:
My prayer is to be a responsible dad to my children, a good husband to my wife; overall, a perfect family man.

A friend of mine, a married man with two children, a boy and a girl. Having a beautiful wife, spends 60% of his free time with his much uglier gf, and sometimes I'm lost on why. Not judging though

Sorry to say but that your friend needs deliverance. Cause I am yet to understand why men do this??

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Storms Nude Strip Club (Photos) by vicben27(m): 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2018
the nigga is definitely pained it most feel horrible that a small boy is now Chopin his whoore of a ex wife.
Re: Teebillz Storms Nude Strip Club (Photos) by Neminc: 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
Useless Man
Re: Teebillz Storms Nude Strip Club (Photos) by Pentools(m): 5:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
Philpham:

Back to sender grin

So u know what it feels like
Na u be the sender ooo!

Lazy Nigerian yoot...

Re: Teebillz Storms Nude Strip Club (Photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2018
what kinda Rubbish is this? nothing wrong with a nakid adult female wiggling her pale and wrinkled bottom in the present of other Adults.
Re: Teebillz Storms Nude Strip Club (Photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
chrizzyace:

Sorry to say but that your friend needs deliverance. Cause I am yet to understand why men do this??
So you think women don't go to strip clubs?
Re: Teebillz Storms Nude Strip Club (Photos) by Kween09(m): 6:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
Baba wan chop snails

Re: Teebillz Storms Nude Strip Club (Photos) by krank230: 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2018
bla bla bla
Re: Teebillz Storms Nude Strip Club (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 12, 2018
akeentech:

He is sex starved nah

teebill sex starved ke!! these ones are ballers right from the days eye neva open ...
even small boy with a big GOD like me with just bicycle no dey sex starve ... dnnt dull
Re: Teebillz Storms Nude Strip Club (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
He's really enjoying himself.
Re: Teebillz Storms Nude Strip Club (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 13, 2018
OsuMustGo:

keep dreaming boi
Lol, I find that unnecessary smiley
Re: Teebillz Storms Nude Strip Club (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 13, 2018
Trendirabingi:
u are judging already boy, n u even said his ur friend..ur spew on him is already on nairaland...some kinda of friends sha...painting urself saint....we don see u.. Only responsible saint...nairaland, breeding ground for hypocrites n pharasees...
Well, if I did, that wasn't the intention. Saying it here doesn't mean I've exposed his affair to the public, neither am I married to qualify as a hypocrite, except of course you don't know the definition. The only boy I see here is the one that can't spell even simple English words.
Quote me next time, only when we are talking about Abcde...z undecided
Re: Teebillz Storms Nude Strip Club (Photos) by Trendirabingi: 11:18am On Jul 13, 2018
QuitNotice:
Well, if I did, that wasn't the intention. Saying it here doesn't mean I've exposed his affair to the public, neither am I married to qualify as a hypocrite, except of course you don't know the definition. The only boy I see here is the one that can't spell even simple English words.
Quote me next time, only when we are talking about Abcde...z undecided
n dat there is exactly ur problem, pride n stupidity , mixed n well blended in ur skull..mr abcd..u dnt even know any better...ur ignorance is more severe dan d abcd uv not finished teaching urself, m not sending any official letter 2 u, neither is nairaland an english class, just get d message little boy, n adjust ur licking mouth, dan fight dishing of it...u still smack of folly , trust me, i can tell from ur response...emotionally laden english teacher, with d self righteous mentality of a growing 2 years old...i hope dat spells right...u can yell again..jst tap d mention as u use 2..olodo
Re: Teebillz Storms Nude Strip Club (Photos) by AutoSpaNg: 11:49am On Jul 13, 2018
Switruth:
This your car repair advert. Can you travel distances to repair a car and get back to Abuja? My mechanic musa from Auchi will leave his comfort zone to come rescue my car anywhere in the country. He is a roadside mechanic oh. If person no learn work now una go still complain. Musa is the a roadside mechanic but to me he is the best.
Can Musa give you loan you a free car while your other car is under repair? can you visit musa workshop and sit in an AC tight waiting room drinking Coffee and watching Channels TV and watching the mechanics work on your vehicle on CCTV in that same room? will Musa travel with a tow vehicle to pick your car when you are stranded in Sokoto from Abuja?
Re: Teebillz Storms Nude Strip Club (Photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 13, 2018
Trendirabingi:
n dat there is exactly ur problem, pride n stupidity , mixed n well blended in ur skull..mr abcd..u dnt even know any better...ur ignorance is more severe dan d abcd uv not finished teaching urself, m not sending any official letter 2 u, neither is nairaland an english class, just get d message little boy, n adjust ur licking mouth, dan fight dishing of it...u still smack of folly , trust me, i can tell from ur response...emotionally laden english teacher, with d self righteous mentality of a growing 2 years old...i hope dat spells right...u can yell again..jst tap d mention as u use 2..olodo
"licking mouth", "as you use to", lol. Don't worry, I know your story. Your lunatic mother couldn't teach you a thing because she's frustrated with her experience as a confused roadside mechanic, in whose workshop she sleeps, raped and impregnated her, giving her a son with a combination of both. Your frustration speaks volumes, and hence you deserve our collective pity. Sorry ehn.... cry cry cry
Re: Teebillz Storms Nude Strip Club (Photos) by Trendirabingi: 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2018
QuitNotice:
"licking [s]mouth", "as you use to", lol. Don't worry, I know your story. Your lunatic mother couldn't teach you a thing because she's frustrated with her experience as a confused roadside mechanic, in whose workshop she sleeps, raped and impregnated her, giving her a son with a combination of both. Your frustration speaks volumes, and hence you deserve our collective pity. Sorry ehn.... cry cry cry[/s]

in ur mind, it only tells how u have been brought up..a tout, n a cultist...look at ur picture, n see how u look like a minute escape from a fully formed ape, totally looking like a gibbon..I cannot abuse ur mother or father, cus i wasnt brought up dat way. i only pity the ones who tried all their best to make u useful, but only ended up with having to witness such a rot of a hopeless black waste, that finds it quick in insulting ppls parents who have no idea of his existense n wld find it repulsive 2...u are so hopeless, ascertaining from ur mental configuration n tot process. M not sure anyone wld wanna put up with u or have u around dem, cus in n out, ur disgusting..u wld even smell terrible i wnt doubt...pity urself, ur even in big trouble trying to put up wit urself alone...idiota .With no home training.. A Black fermented looking amala, wit fustration n bile oozing from him..so messed up u are already calling ppls parents,..wat a pleb...smh for u.
Re: Teebillz Storms Nude Strip Club (Photos) by Switruth: 1:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
AutoSpaNg:
Can Musa give you loan you a free car while your other car is under repair? can you visit musa workshop and sit in an AC tight waiting room drinking Coffee and watching Channels TV and watching the mechanics work on your vehicle on CCTV in that same room? will Musa travel with a tow vehicle to pick your car when you are stranded in Sokoto from Abuja?
Advertise yourself well then. No bother yourself my brother. 90% naija car owners prefer musa. If u know u know.
Re: Teebillz Storms Nude Strip Club (Photos) by AutoSpaNg: 1:19pm On Jul 13, 2018
Switruth:
Advertise yourself well then. No bother yourself my brother. 90% naija car owners prefer musa. If u know u know.
well the sweet truth is the remaining 10% are the reason behind our business. but last last one day when Musa disappoint you na people like us na him you go come cry give say the rubber band wey musa use tie your turbo charger dun melt. that day I go bill you with comfort.
Re: Teebillz Storms Nude Strip Club (Photos) by Switruth: 1:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
AutoSpaNg:
well the sweet truth is the remaining 10% are the reason behind our business. but last last one day when Musa disappoint you na people like us na him you go come cry give say the rubber band wey musa use tie your turbo charger dun melt. that day I go bill you with comfort.
. I don't mind with the Billings. But how any offices u get across the nation. I have fleets and each time any flops musa go quickly come to the rescue even in the night.
Re: Teebillz Storms Nude Strip Club (Photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
Trendirabingi:
in ur mind, it only tells how u have been brought up..a tout, n a cultist...look at ur picture, n see how u look like a minute escape from a fully formed ape, totally looking like a gibbon..I cannot abuse ur mother or father, cus i wasnt brought up dat way. i only pity the ones who tried all their best to make u useful, but only ended up with having to witness such a rot of a hopeless black waste, that finds it quick in insulting ppls parents who have no idea of his existense n wld find it repulsive 2...u are so hopeless, ascertaining from ur mental configuration n tot process. M not sure anyone wld wanna put up with u or have u around dem, cus in n out, ur disgusting..u wld even smell terrible i wnt doubt...pity urself, ur even in big trouble trying to put up wit urself alone...idiota .With no home training.. A Black fermented looking amala, wit fustration n bile oozing from him..so messed up u are already calling ppls parents,..wat a pleb...smh for u.
Lol, don't be too hard on yourself, the year is just around the middle, and so you can still make a new proposal. BTW, there are fellow mad folks like you out there who are enjoying your madness grin Do them a favour, live for them. I'm insignificant and you quote me, lol. Confusion at its peak. An African using black skin to judge a fellow African, those that have an atom of hope in you just gave up. Go and brush your dirty teeth, they ooze as you type. Your mouth smell like sh*t grin
Re: Teebillz Storms Nude Strip Club (Photos) by Trendirabingi: 10:35pm On Jul 13, 2018
QuitNotice:
Lol, don't be too hard on yourself, the year is just around the middle, and so you can still make a new proposal. BTW, there are fellow mad folks like you out there who are enjoying your madness grin Do them a favour, live for them. I'm insignificant and you quote me, lol. Confusion at its peak. An African using black skin to judge a fellow African, those that have an atom of hope in you just gave up. Go and brush your dirty teeth, they ooze as you type. Your mouth smell like sh*t grin
[s][/s] i dnt have all d time reading trash, so i stricked it....its only coming from d black cobweb/maggot infested cunt of a treacherous old witch u have a as bucal cavity called mouth .. U are not insulting parents again bah...child of perdition...ur mouth must smell dat bad..dat d odour bounces on ur asha 101 phone screen, n suffocates ur brain cells thru ur nostril...d brown roof water u hv been drinking has taken its toll seriously on u...d stigma uv gotten due to ur bloody mouth odour is still obvious. Wat remain is 4 u start getting epileptic here...jst go begin by brushing the teeth of ur condenmed character, den u can click on d mention again...ur still a pleb, notting changed,. afonja...get hard on urself...click d mention..olodo
Re: Teebillz Storms Nude Strip Club (Photos) by chrizzyace: 11:11pm On Jul 13, 2018
gypsey:
So you think women don't go to strip clubs?

I was referring to this guy’s post that said he’s friend is cheating on his wife by spending 60% of his time with his side chick, not teebliz going to a strip club... undecided
Re: Teebillz Storms Nude Strip Club (Photos) by Nobody: 5:51am On Jul 14, 2018
Trendirabingi:
[s][/s] i dnt have all d time reading trash, so i stricked it....its only coming from d black cobweb/maggot infested cunt of a treacherous old witch u have a as bucal cavity called mouth .. U are not insulting parents again bah...child of perdition...ur mouth must smell dat bad..dat d odour bounces on ur asha 101 phone screen, n suffocates ur brain cells thru ur nostril...d brown roof water u hv been drinking has taken its toll seriously on u...d stigma uv gotten due to ur bloody mouth odour is still obvious. Wat remain is 4 u start getting epileptic here...jst go begin by brushing the teeth of ur condenmed character, den u can click on d mention again...ur still a pleb, notting changed,. afonja...get hard on urself...click d mention..olodo
Assumptive idiot, I have told you that you have our collective pity. Just hit the psychiatrist, I will pay.
Re: Teebillz Storms Nude Strip Club (Photos) by Trendirabingi: 8:22am On Jul 15, 2018
I :-
QuitNotice:
Assumptive idiot, I have told you that you have our collective pity. Just hit the psychiatrist, I will pay.
its obvious u are very pained..sorry though...i guess its u n ur ghost dat is collective, u ar pitiable on every spew from ur very tiny mental frame work in a fat skull..but i wld refrain from abusing u, u are pained enough now..i wnt say u dnt have hope, u have if only u can wash ur character n use dis medium to restitute..it obvious ur a dark, from all observation. U are In dip shit with d way u think and talk, insulting ppls parent who do u nothing,neither are subject of discuss..instead of facing ur rival....ur upbringing was very messed up i guess....change boy, u need it..u can be councelled, u reflect untold shiit frm urself......guess u dnt know better sha... Little boy, little mind in an unkept body.. U can change, if u can learn , n swallow ur odourous pride..happy wkend.
Re: Teebillz Storms Nude Strip Club (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 15, 2018
Trendirabingi:
I :- its obvious u are very pained..sorry though...i guess its u n ur ghost dat is collective, u ar pitiable on every spew from ur very tiny mental frame work in a fat skull..but i wld refrain from abusing u, u are pained enough now..i wnt say u dnt have hope, u have if only u can wash ur character n use dis medium to restitute..it obvious ur a dark, from all observation. U are In dip shit with d way u think and talk, insulting ppls parent who do u nothing,neither are subject of discuss..instead of facing ur rival....ur upbringing was very messed up i guess....change boy, u need it..u can be councelled, u reflect untold shiit frm urself......guess u dnt know better sha... Little boy, little mind in an unkept body.. U can change, if u can learn , n swallow ur odourous pride..happy wkend.
'Dip poo', lol. Stop proving your parents wrong for wasting all that money for your education, if at all they did. When reasonable people talk, shut your trap and listen. You are so full of pretense. Your advice above is meant for you. Stop punching beyond your weight. At least give yourself a little hope that you can pull through. Never say never
Re: Teebillz Storms Nude Strip Club (Photos) by Trendirabingi: 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2018
QuitNotice:
'Dip poo', lol. Stop proving your parents wrong for wasting all that money for your education, if at all they did. When reasonable people talk, shut your trap and listen. You are so full of pretense. Your advice above is meant for you. Stop punching beyond your weight. At least give yourself a little hope that you can pull through. Never say never
now ur tone is no longer insulting ppls parents ryt, or ur dark soul is just trynna paint it, little boy, ur curse still follow u...ppl wey sell ur brain no collect change...ur still gasping for air..dey console ur self..ur just one part of a semen dat should Have remained in a condom, thrown down a pit-toilet...i don see say uv chosen to be irredeemable...drooling black boy, wit smelly rusty scrotum..u smelll in n out...n need help trully..i catch u here, i for don beat u black n blue..na d language little obese, untrained slum boys like u understand, u can go and start abusing d parents that are already disappointed in u already..self- destructive boy...u don smoke � iigboo today?...i fit send u money for tramadol abi codiene..slowpoke looking frat..change ur dp u 2 ugly...
Re: Teebillz Storms Nude Strip Club (Photos) by dheysire(m): 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2018
Re: Teebillz Storms Nude Strip Club (Photos) by dheysire(m): 6:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
CastedBlog:
While Tiwa Savage was out there praising Teebliz for standing for her, and pushing her to her successful career, The father just shared a video of himself hitting the club, surrounded with totally nude strippers giving him lap dance..

He tagged the video saying: 'Just out here playing with Keke'

Lol.. See more photos below!

See below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/meanwhile-tiwa-savages-estranged-hubby.html

Lolsss

Mp3 Download | Naija Mp3
Music
| Mp3 | Mp3/Mp4 Video | Mp4 Download
Re: Teebillz Storms Nude Strip Club (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 16, 2018
Trendirabingi:
now ur tone is no longer insulting ppls parents ryt, or ur dark soul is just trynna paint it, little boy, ur curse still follow u...ppl wey sell ur brain no collect change...ur still gasping for air..dey console ur self..ur just one part of a semen dat should Have remained in a condom, thrown down a pit-toilet...i don see say uv chosen to be irredeemable...drooling black boy, wit smelly rusty scrotum..u smelll in n out...n need help trully..i catch u here, i for don beat u black n blue..na d language little obese, untrained slum boys like u understand, u can go and start abusing d parents that are already disappointed in u already..self- destructive boy...u don smoke � iigboo today?...i fit send u money for tramadol abi codiene..slowpoke looking frat..change ur dp u 2 ugly...
It is obvious that you are pained by my reminding you of your lunatic mother and her confused road side mechanic rapist. You are a combination of both and I know how it feels, sorry, you hear?
Re: Teebillz Storms Nude Strip Club (Photos) by Trendirabingi: 8:46am On Jul 16, 2018
QuitNotice:
It is obvious that you are pained by my reminding you of your lunatic mother and her confused road side mechanic rapist. You are a combination of both and I know how it feels, sorry, you hear?
u are so pained....n a curse is upon u already, ur gonna remember i told u here.....ur kids wld curse u alike... The tots of a foolish man perverses his on ways...ur mental limitations, n gutter leaning that birth by default the dirt u borne In ur misguided dark soul is already a condemnation unto u.. I dnt need to expose u any further...enjoy ur own destruct, they know u already.. #pitied
Re: Teebillz Storms Nude Strip Club (Photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2018
Trendirabingi:
u are so pained....n a curse is upon u already, ur gonna remember i told u here.....ur kids wld curse u alike... The tots of a foolish man perverses his on ways...ur mental limitations, n gutter leaning that birth by default the dirt u borne In ur misguided dark soul is already a condemnation unto u.. I dnt need to expose u any further...enjoy ur own destruct, they know u already.. #pitied
Lol, and the pained one starts pouring out his frustration grin
No kee yasef oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump / Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others / Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.