Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,495 members, 7,812,530 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others (79311 Views)

Obi Cubana,Zlatan,Reekado,Poco lee others at One Year Anniversary Of Club Caesar / E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) / Tekno Shares Another Photo Of His Cassava And Its Bigger Than When He Shared It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Ade1234tayo: 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJhKomOGmVo

Davido and Portable has been having some issues for some few days now and fans are not happy with it but on the other side they are just waiting to hear something from Davido but he has been quite busy for some days now.

Yesterday Portable posted a certain video on his personal Instagram page and he was trying to give motivation to his fans and followers but later it was found out that he made the video for Davido because he feel Davido is feeling too big in the music industry.

He said he is not happy about what Davido did to him on social media especially on Instagram because Davido unfollow him and to him he did nothing wrong to take such punishment from OBO but all he is saying is that everyone has his own way if living.

Just this afternoon he drop other video which he said that back in his days Davido dash him some amount of money and he made it clear that he never spent it alone he shared it with Poco lee and others.

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by wordbank(m): 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ground wey dey under davido no be the same ground you stand
Cap wisely

714 Likes 59 Shares

Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Prudoh(m): 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ha! Portable, a Chelsea fan... No wonder.. SMH

345 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by tillaman(m): 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
Dunderhead
You are not half the man OBO is, he gifted you $3k out of the good of his heart so whatever or whoever you share it with is your problem not his problem
You are just an ungrateful bastard, your meeting with Davido also expanded your fan base one way or the other

At the end of the day we are all humans

143 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by RedChiefPriest: 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2022
Na Chelsea fan
That agbero character no fit leave them grin
But on a serious note,this dude talks too much.
I'm sure Davido will not reply him,he's too responsible for that.

372 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Islandlady(f): 7:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ahh someone should collect this boy phone!

He is causing more harm than good!

538 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 16, 2022
Mtchewww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by backnbeta(f): 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
Portable is an ingrate! Forget their differences. Someone dashed you 3k dollars and you're telling the world you shared it with others...the important thing is that he gave you! You could have waited all this out and Davido who unfollowed you would have probably followed you again after the whole election gra gra undecided

380 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by duduade: 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
This same portable that was crying because of dollars that time

Tufiakwa

184 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ade1234tayo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJhKomOGmVo

Davido and Portable has been having some issues for some few days now and fans are not happy with it but on the other side they are just waiting to hear something from Davido but he has been quite busy for some days now.

Yesterday Portable posted a certain video on his personal Instagram page and he was trying to give motivation to his fans and followers but later it was found out that he made the video for Davido because he feel Davido is feeling too big in the music industry.

He said he is not happy about what Davido did to him on social media especially on Instagram because Davido unfollow him and to him he did nothing wrong to take such punishment from OBO but all he is saying is that everyone has his own way if living.

Just this afternoon he drop other video which he said that back in his days Davido dash him some amount of money and he made it clear that he never spent it alone he shared it with Poco lee and others.

Cc lalasticlala
Mydd44

Lobatan!
When we look back at times, remember today will be seen in the mirror tomoz.. POCO & CO [RIPPERS UNITED] right NOW. grin

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by iiifedimma(f): 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
It's good to be good

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by GODPUNISHALABI: 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
grin
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by ImoleNaija: 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
This boy no just get sense at all. How can a being be this daft?

He talks too much.

182 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by SenatePresdo(m): 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
Davido shouldn't have unfollowed portable.

Portable was only trying to make more money as to maximise the use of his fame whilst it lasts.

I just like this portable for no reason, he's a living testimony of Nobody wey no fit to make am oh grin

Honestly, Money is like steroid, just look at portable's muscles grin

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by GreyLaw(m): 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
This is what happens when people are uneducated. Imagine the words coming out of this boy's mouth. Little wonder how some people supporting a certain candidate talk on NL.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Mokason288(m): 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
Sad reality

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by SwayG: 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
Music industry don collect.

Craze man Don blow.

Dem never see anything cheesy

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by 9jabox(m): 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
Wey rey
Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ok, noted.

1 Like

Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by posty56: 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
this boy no get sense

18 Likes

Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by kenzysmith: 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
Oga the Eboo wey u dey smoke they try buy am your self.

Who ever show this boy way will be regretting

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by okomile(f): 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
This guy sha
Let us see u in five years time

Weere

19 Likes

Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Naijaguy12345(m): 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
Fu@k Davido !

Portable has to make a living somehow.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by SIMONEKPA7: 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
Mad man,

1 Like

Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by inoki247: 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
ok na u he sha give weda u give am to alimajiri or use am du Giveaway na ur problem be dat.....

I pray you don't use diz ur mouth send yourself go where u no know.....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by SlyIg(f): 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
OBO master no even talk yet o but this one don d yarn and misyarn.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Cantonese: 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
Chai.

Carry monkey go London come back, na still monkey e be.

The guy na pure bush man from Iragbiji.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Tboymessiah(m): 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

E no mean anything, davido to dey form small pikin level.

No wonder WizKid talk sey e dey do like small pikin.

Meanwhile, I just dey pity osun ppu for this dancer wey dem one make their governor, at the end they will know the present Governor really tried.

Person wey be sey e no get retentive memory, all the corper for government office and aoz don suffer.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others by Teeklef(m): 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
One of the reasons why the rich hates to help the poor...... Oloribu omo.

73 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Teebillz Storms Nude Strip Club (Photos) / List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump / Davido's Fiancée, Chioma Flaunts Her Engagement Ring (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.