Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,145 members, 7,953,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:13 PM

Contact Me For Your Satellite Accessories(sales,installation And Maintenance). - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Contact Me For Your Satellite Accessories(sales,installation And Maintenance). (952 Views)

Contact Me For Your Satellite Installations: Dstv, Startimes, Free To Air / Contact Me To Share My Netflix With You For N2200 / Everything You Need To Know About Tstv Installation And Subscription Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contact Me For Your Satellite Accessories(sales,installation And Maintenance). by dorbudee: 11:54am On Jul 12, 2018
Dorbudee under the sponsorship and service of JNK VENTURES is here to deliver all your satellite accessories of any kind to your door step.Our products include:satellites dish(0.9cm,1m,3m,4.5m and so on),coarxial cables(wire in rolls),LNB(1 output,2 output,4 output,8 output and so on) and so on at affordable prices. We can also get it delivered to your door step as the case may be. Meanwhile payment can be made directly to our bank account or you pay on delivery,whichever one you feel is more comfortable for you.
We also offer subscription services on your behalf for DSTV AND GOTV. All we need from you is your account details(i.e your smart card number,account name and the bouquet you are subscribing for).
CCTV camera,sales and installation also available for you.

JNK VENTURES
Born to deliver the best service.

CONTACTS:
Call or whatsapp: 08138285067,
E-mail: nwadeidonald@gmail.com

NB:This service is exclusively available to those residing in Lagos,sango ota,mowe ibafo and the environs. Those residing outside these locations can also be considered based on negotiations.

BEST REGARDS
DONALD I. NWADEI
JNK VENTURES.
Re: Contact Me For Your Satellite Accessories(sales,installation And Maintenance). by dorbudee: 2:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
Good day people
Re: Contact Me For Your Satellite Accessories(sales,installation And Maintenance). by dorbudee: 8:53am On Jul 13, 2018
good morning people
Re: Contact Me For Your Satellite Accessories(sales,installation And Maintenance). by dorbudee: 10:04am On Jul 16, 2018
The dawn of a new beginning.
A pleasant week to everyone.
Re: Contact Me For Your Satellite Accessories(sales,installation And Maintenance). by dorbudee: 3:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
Trust your day is going well.
We are still here to serve you better.
Re: Contact Me For Your Satellite Accessories(sales,installation And Maintenance). by dorbudee: 8:42am On Jul 18, 2018
Its a bright morning for beautiful people like you
Re: Contact Me For Your Satellite Accessories(sales,installation And Maintenance). by dorbudee: 11:42am On Jul 23, 2018
Its a beautiful monday morning. pleasant week to you all.
Re: Contact Me For Your Satellite Accessories(sales,installation And Maintenance). by dorbudee: 10:08am On Jul 30, 2018
A brand new day,a brand new week,another opportunity for things to get better.
We are still here to serve you.
Re: Contact Me For Your Satellite Accessories(sales,installation And Maintenance). by dorbudee: 12:29pm On Aug 14, 2018
Good afternoon
Re: Contact Me For Your Satellite Accessories(sales,installation And Maintenance). by dorbudee: 11:28am On Sep 28, 2018
Still here people

(1) (Reply)

Poll:are We Ready For Iptv And Dth Integration In Nigeria? / Do You Remember The Famous Samurai X / Watch 3 Idiots Online Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.