Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Contact Me For Your Satellite Installations: Dstv, Startimes, Free To Air - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Contact Me For Your Satellite Installations: Dstv, Startimes, Free To Air (120 Views)

Contact Me For Your Satellite Accessories(sales,installation And Maintenance). / Startimes Shades Tstv On Twitter (photos) / DSTV, Startimes, Others Question FG Tax Relief To TStv Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contact Me For Your Satellite Installations: Dstv, Startimes, Free To Air by SatelliteLad: 11:37am On Apr 05
Contact me for Sales, Installations or Maintenance of any satellite decoder, such as DStv, StarTimes, Strong, SLTV or any other Free To Air decoders.

Full Service List:
• Sales of all satellite decoders.
• Fresh installation of any satellite decoder.
• Maintenance (Re-tracking lost signal, replacing damaged or faulty satellite components/accessories.
• Sales of accessories (Remotes, LNB, Cables, Plugs, Etc.)

Call me on 07039513857 (Lagos and Ogun state only)

Re: Contact Me For Your Satellite Installations: Dstv, Startimes, Free To Air by BlueRayDick: 3:44pm On Apr 24
How much is SLTV decoder and how many sports stations do they have?

I learnt one can use his or her existing DSTV dish to receive it
Re: Contact Me For Your Satellite Installations: Dstv, Startimes, Free To Air by SatelliteLad: 11:21pm On Apr 24
BlueRayDick:
How much is SLTV decoder

N27,500 without dish.

BlueRayDick:
How many sports stations do they have?

With their Gold subscription @ N5,000, you can watch Premier league, Champions league, Laliga and Europa league.

BlueRayDick:

I learnt one can use his or her existing DSTV dish to receive it
Yes, but it must be realigned to receive sltv signals. You'll need an installer for this. Contact me when you're ready: 07039513857
Re: Contact Me For Your Satellite Installations: Dstv, Startimes, Free To Air by BlueRayDick: 7:44am On Apr 25
SatelliteLad:

N27,500 without dish.

With their Gold subscription @ N5,000, you can watch Premier league, Champions league, Laliga and Europa league.

Yes, but it must be realigned to receive sltv signals. You'll need an installer for this. Contact me when you're ready: 07039513857

Ok, thank You.

One more thing, I heard SLTV stations are not HD and that the quality of their stations are poor compared to DSTV's how true is that?

If u don't mind, can u upload pictures of SLTV stations showing a program or match?
Re: Contact Me For Your Satellite Installations: Dstv, Startimes, Free To Air by SatelliteLad: 10:15am On Apr 25
BlueRayDick:

Ok, thank You.

One more thing, I heard SLTV stations are not HD and that the quality of their stations are poor compared to DSTV's how true is that?

If u don't mind, can u upload pictures of SLTV stations showing a program or match?

Some channels are HD, some are not.

I don't any picture yet
Re: Contact Me For Your Satellite Installations: Dstv, Startimes, Free To Air by BlueRayDick: 10:20am On Apr 25
SatelliteLad:

Some channels are HD, some are not.

I don't any picture yet

Are the sports channels HD or not ? I'm majorly interested in the sports channels
Re: Contact Me For Your Satellite Installations: Dstv, Startimes, Free To Air by SatelliteLad: 11:26am On Apr 25
BlueRayDick:

Are the sports channels HD or not ? I'm majorly interested in the sports channels

Yes they're HD

(1) (Reply)

"Once Upon A Lifetime" 405k Views 4 Months Ago / New Movie ⚠️: Private Affair - Maurice Sam, Shaznay Okawa. / @soundcloud.com/linil86612

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.