Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

How I Was Rubbed On The 14th Of June 2018 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Was Rubbed On The 14th Of June 2018 (622 Views)

Month Of June "No Masturbation" Challenge! / 10 Richest Families In Nigeria 2018 By ManucheTv / A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Rubbed On The 14th Of June 2018 by nwaimoroseyaho: 12:22pm On Jul 12, 2018
The 14th of June was a normal day, I shut down the generator around 10pm and went to bed with my children. My husband was not around because he comes back on weekends.

My little baby couldn't sleep well cos of catarrh so I was awake till 3.25am then I slept off, only for me to wake up in the morning to see my house buggled. Plasma TV, power bank, two phones, my husband's shoes etc all gone.

That same night my phone was used to syphone my funds in the bank. My password wasnt on my phone , I don't do any online stuff.

They used my phone to do top up e.g purchasing airtime amount of 5000 severally until the whole fund is gone. After the top up they now transferred to their own phone lines.

I was wondering how all these could be possible, at the bank I was told that as long as my simcard is receiving alert and my bvn on it,
The criminals have a way of syphoning the money if they get hold of it.

I was equally told that these thieves use Ghana powder or chloroform to blow in the air around the window of their victims. As soon as you inhale it, you can sleep for a long time even if they are breaking down your house, you will not hear.
This is their new system now be carefully if you lose your phone call the network provider to block your line immediately don't wait to go to the bank. It might be too late. I stay in Aba,Abia state. Stay safe.
Re: How I Was Rubbed On The 14th Of June 2018 by tabithababy(f): 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2018
cry
Re: How I Was Rubbed On The 14th Of June 2018 by Tonnexy: 12:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
Re: How I Was Rubbed On The 14th Of June 2018 by pocohantas(f): 12:30pm On Jul 12, 2018
This is a very organised crime.

You didn't hear and your neighbours too didn't hear?
Is it a private property?

So sorry about what happened.
Re: How I Was Rubbed On The 14th Of June 2018 by kwaso2: 1:20pm On Jul 12, 2018
Nne, Sorry! Times are not just hard but dangerous

(1) (Reply)

What It’s Like To Be Divorced Before 30 / Nigerian Parents / Children’s Day: ANWOSAP Felicitates With Children Across The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.