Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

RCCG Speaks On Governor Ayo Fayose, Ekiti State PDP Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RCCG Speaks On Governor Ayo Fayose, Ekiti State PDP Candidate (29093 Views)

"I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video / Former Ekiti Governor, Ayo Fayose Fired The First SHOT After Regaining Freedom / EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

RCCG Speaks On Governor Ayo Fayose, Ekiti State PDP Candidate by Joelsblog(m): 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) has thanked Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti State for choosing one of their active members as the Deputy Governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party for the July 14, 2018 election in the State.

The letter of appreciation was signed by Pastor Bayo Olugbemi (Provincial Pastor of Province 21) on behalf of Victory Parish (My Father’s House) of RCCG in Magodo, Lagos State.

It reads in part: “Following the selection of our member, Mr. Deji Ogunsakin, as the PDP Deputy Governorship candidate for Ekiti State by your Excellency, the entire members and Pastorate of the RCCG, Victory Chapel (My Father’s House), Magodo Lagos appreciate the good gesture of the People’s Governor, Dr. Peter Ayodele Fayose.

You will recall the church prayed earnestly after Your Excellency consulted our parish about your desire to choose our member and your candid request for the Parish to do background checks on brother Deji Ogunsakin.

“It’s also pertinent to correct the impression from some quarters in Ekiti that our brother, though born by Moslem parentage, is not a Moslem but a practicing Christian who gave his life to Christ and was duly baptized according to the doctrine of the Redeemed Christian Church and as laid down by our General Overseer, Pastor Enoch Adeboye.

This clarification became necessary to safeguard the family of our brother, especially his wife who feels the family faith and religious association are being ridiculed because of politics. She consequently appealed to our church to put the records straight to the public that herself, husband, Mr. Deji Ogunsakin and children are not Muslims but Christians.”

Source: Ekiti Election - RCCG speaks of Governor Ayo Fayose, PDP candidate published by JoelsBlog

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Speaks On Governor Ayo Fayose, Ekiti State PDP Candidate by alienvirus: 1:28pm On Jul 12, 2018
Lol. No thanks to RCCG for giving us lying pastors!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Speaks On Governor Ayo Fayose, Ekiti State PDP Candidate by Panelbeater(m): 1:28pm On Jul 12, 2018
Smiles

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Speaks On Governor Ayo Fayose, Ekiti State PDP Candidate by Ochiboy11: 1:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
Nice 1
Fake and artificial palm wine manufacturer busted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBRTi-i6UmU
Re: RCCG Speaks On Governor Ayo Fayose, Ekiti State PDP Candidate by bedspread: 1:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
Good One....

1 Like

Re: RCCG Speaks On Governor Ayo Fayose, Ekiti State PDP Candidate by guywitzerogal(m): 1:30pm On Jul 12, 2018
Why can't religion b religion and let politics b politic

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: RCCG Speaks On Governor Ayo Fayose, Ekiti State PDP Candidate by obembet(f): 1:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
RCCG will soon become a party name.. Politics in the Church is more tha. PDP/APC

19 Likes

Re: RCCG Speaks On Governor Ayo Fayose, Ekiti State PDP Candidate by SmellingAnus(m): 1:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
ok
Re: RCCG Speaks On Governor Ayo Fayose, Ekiti State PDP Candidate by Shehunoshewhat: 1:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ok
Re: RCCG Speaks On Governor Ayo Fayose, Ekiti State PDP Candidate by brodalokie: 1:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
I strongly believe that the involvement of this pastor is supernatural.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Speaks On Governor Ayo Fayose, Ekiti State PDP Candidate by miniziter(m): 1:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
RCCG/PDP campaign

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Speaks On Governor Ayo Fayose, Ekiti State PDP Candidate by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
Your pastor Osibanjo wey dem choose for VP wetin he dey do? Religion and Politics nah 2 different thing

15 Likes

Re: RCCG Speaks On Governor Ayo Fayose, Ekiti State PDP Candidate by Greizman: 1:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
Story for the gods...

1 Like

Re: RCCG Speaks On Governor Ayo Fayose, Ekiti State PDP Candidate by BiafranBushBoy: 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2018
okay

All hustlers in the house, don't forget to view my signature.
Re: RCCG Speaks On Governor Ayo Fayose, Ekiti State PDP Candidate by flyca: 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2018
Of what use is Osibunde to Nigerians? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Speaks On Governor Ayo Fayose, Ekiti State PDP Candidate by cosby02(m): 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2018
I thought they said the guy is a young muslim

1 Like

Re: RCCG Speaks On Governor Ayo Fayose, Ekiti State PDP Candidate by Jabioro: 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2018
Politics in the house of God...
Re: RCCG Speaks On Governor Ayo Fayose, Ekiti State PDP Candidate by chiedu7: 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2018
All we as of Ekiti Gov is to serve the state and resist the Fulani

1 Like

Re: RCCG Speaks On Governor Ayo Fayose, Ekiti State PDP Candidate by candidbabe(f): 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2018
Another rccg member. God forbid

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Speaks On Governor Ayo Fayose, Ekiti State PDP Candidate by Richiez(m): 1:34pm On Jul 12, 2018
Not bad
Re: RCCG Speaks On Governor Ayo Fayose, Ekiti State PDP Candidate by mokt(m): 1:34pm On Jul 12, 2018
I hail 9Ja, they won use Buhari & Osinbajo's format. Nigerian Politicians are dumb
Re: RCCG Speaks On Governor Ayo Fayose, Ekiti State PDP Candidate by Yohh: 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2018
So they've been lying all along that d deputy governor candidate is a Muslim? Toor..
What baffles me is how can a state that has produced d highest number of professors have Fayose as d governor?
The motto of Ekiti which Fountain of knowledge now turned to symbol of stomach infrastructure in d country
I can't vote for APC because I was disappointed but anything PDP is no option lailai...

8 Likes

Re: RCCG Speaks On Governor Ayo Fayose, Ekiti State PDP Candidate by sykeng(m): 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2018
They have started again, this is why I don't take churches serious.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Speaks On Governor Ayo Fayose, Ekiti State PDP Candidate by ilyasmuy: 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2018
And some mumu felt the letter was doctored by MURIC??

6 Likes

Re: RCCG Speaks On Governor Ayo Fayose, Ekiti State PDP Candidate by IMASTEX: 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2018
Anything for money= religion.
Re: RCCG Speaks On Governor Ayo Fayose, Ekiti State PDP Candidate by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2018
I thought some people said the letter was propaganda from APC?
These pdp iPod people and lies

5 Likes

Re: RCCG Speaks On Governor Ayo Fayose, Ekiti State PDP Candidate by pek(m): 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2018
brodalokie:
I strongly believe that the involvement of this pastor is supernatural.
Just like that of Prof Yemi.
Re: RCCG Speaks On Governor Ayo Fayose, Ekiti State PDP Candidate by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
chiedu7:
All we as of Ekiti Gov is to serve the state and resist the Fulani
Chinedu
Go back inside the red mud hut you crawled out from

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS / Naira Marley Supports Sanwoolu, Says Lagos Is Not Opened For Testing / “I Am Your Father” – Wike Tells Dakuku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.