Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation (14024 Views)

Biblically, Should Women Preach Or Pastor Inside The Church? / Is It Biblically Right To Wear A Necklace With The Image Of A Pastor? / The Aftermath Of Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 11:23am On Sep 11, 2018
"When we honestly look at ourselves, we all know that none of us could help but be condemned for our sins. Put differently, once you truly discover your sins, you are compelled to admit to God that you yourself are destined to face death.
HOWEVER
God our Father sent His Son Jesus Christ to this earth as our Saviour, made Him accept all our sins once and for all by being BAPTISED by John the Baptist, and let Him be condemned for our sins by being crucified and shedding His BLOOD on the Cross while shouldering the sins of the world"

(Romans 8:1)
There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.

For more information, online Bible studies AND a choice of 65 FREE Christian books available in 76 languages, please click here www.bjnewlife.org

Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 9:20pm On Sep 11, 2018
Rev 4:10

the twenty-four elders fall down before Him who sits on the throne and worship Him who lives forever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying:
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 6:34pm On Sep 12, 2018
Jesus has Saved Everyone From Sin and Made all Sinless

But You Still Have Sin.
Simply Because You Lack The Knowledge Of Truth.

Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 10:45am On Sep 13, 2018
Rev 4:11 "You are worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power; for You created all things, and by Your will they exist and were created."
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 10:11pm On Sep 13, 2018
Human thinking can never solve the problem of death nor is it necessary for the salvation of people, just faith in the Word of God.
"In order to receive salvation, we must jump over our framework of thinking by believing in the Word"

Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2018
1Co 1:21

For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the FOOLISHNESS of the MESSAGE PREACHED, to save those who believe.

Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 7:46am On Sep 16, 2018
Rev 5:1

And I saw in the right hand of Him who sat on the throne a scroll written inside and on the back, sealed with SEVEN seals.
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2018
The gospel of water and spirit made me realize that I was a proselyte who was heading for perdition.( Matthew 23;15 )

Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2018
Rev 5:2

Then I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, "Who is worthy to open the scroll and to loose its seals?"
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 11:33am On Sep 18, 2018
HAVE YOU NOT YET REALISED THE VANITY OF THIS LIFE?
For human beings, this world is like a morning mist, that is, a temporary place to stay and live, and after this await judgment. Therefore, what’s important is not how much we prosper in this world, but what comes after our death—that is, whether we are embraced into God's arms or cast out into hell. The truth is that what comes after one’s life in this world is far more important than this present life.
You must remember that your life in this present world is not all that matters.

Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by Thegospelman(m): 9:44pm On Sep 18, 2018
estheragha:
HAVE YOU NOT YET REALISED THE VANITY OF THIS LIFE?
For human beings, this world is like a morning mist, that is, a temporary place to stay and live, and after this await judgment. Therefore, what’s important is not how much we prosper in this world, but what comes after our death—that is, whether we are embraced into God's arms or cast out into hell. The truth is that what comes after one’s life in this world is far more important than this present life.
You must remember that your life in this present world is not all that matters.
Amen!

1 Like

Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by Thegospelman(m): 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2018
estheragha:
Rev 5:2

Then I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, "Who is worthy to open the scroll and to loose its seals?"
Great work, God bless you.

1 Like

Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 12:01am On Sep 19, 2018
Thegospelman:

Great work, God bless you.
And bless you too
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 12:11am On Sep 19, 2018
Rev 5:3

And no one in heaven or on the earth or under the earth was able to open the scroll, or to look at it.
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by istandwithJesus: 10:42am On Sep 19, 2018
Esther,

Thank you for sharing the truth. God bless you and your team. More strength of God will be given to you in Jesus name.

Keep up the good work till you get the prize (the Crown of Life).

Please you are free to share more understanding on end-time/rapture with me personally.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by live4dgospel(m): 11:35am On Sep 19, 2018
istandwithJesus:
Esther,

Thank you for sharing the truth. God bless you and your team. More strength of God will be given to you in Jesus name.

Please you are free to share more understanding on end-time/rapture with me personally.

Cheers
Have you read our books 8 and 31? We can send you the books in pdf format if you have a smartphone or PC. But if you don't have any of the devices, we can mail the books to you. Read Esther posts for details on how to order the books. God bless you.
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by istandwithJesus: 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
live4dgospel:

Have you read our books 8 and 31? We can send you the books in pdf format if you have a smartphone or PC. But if you don't have any of the devices, we can mail the books to you. Read Esther posts for details on how to order the books. God bless you.

Yea! I already sent a text message to the phone number she quoted. However, I love books in hard copies these days because I might not read for long on my phone.

I do not mind having both though, you may send me the soft copy pending the receipt of the hard copy. For now, please send me rapture/end-time related book(s) only.

God bless you
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by Ochiawutonnanna(m): 1:32pm On Sep 19, 2018
please don't be deceived, the rapture is not taking place until the time of the gentile is up. black people who are the real Jews that left the land of israel will come back to power, and rule the world. then the prophecy will be fulfilled that Judah will come back and join Israel to be one nation.
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by Ochiawutonnanna(m): 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
Thegospelman:

Amen!

oh no, you got it all wrong, this world is not a temporary place, thy kingdom will come on earth as it is in heaven. Here is the the heaven, Christ will have a serious discussion with the the whole coast of tyre and Zidon in the valley of Jehoshaphat. Then He will ask them what they did to his people, the real jews that was sold from the land of israel and scattered them all over the world, through trans American salve BLACK PEOPLE, the chosen people of God. God will slaughter the arabs, the whites/gentiles everyone involve in the slavery. it could happen soon. look at all the people now occupying the valley of Jehoshaphat, Is in syria, America is there including all his allies, Russia is there with his allies, Iran, Israel, turkey, and so on.

joel 3:1-21 for behold, in that time, when i shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem, 2. i will also gather all nation , and bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, i will plead with them there for my people and my heritage Israel , whom they have scattered
among nations, and parted my land.

vs 6 The children of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have ye sold to the Grecians,

This why paul preach to the gentile in greek to recover them back because they have become greeks.
please do your study. Jesus is a black man God is black, Gods living creature is black, judah his black.

Jeremiah 14;2 Judah mourneth and the gate thereof languishes they are black

Don’t let Roman Catholic deceive you, they and the Arabs has sold us away, we are the real Jews the Bible speaks about that went on slavery by ship no other race did that and we were all blacks
Moses was a black man
Look at what happen to moses sister Miriam she turned white.

Numbers 12;1
“And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman.”
‭‭Numbers‬ ‭12:1‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Numbers 12;10
“And the cloud departed from off the tabernacle; and, behold, Miriam became leprous, white as snow: and Aaron looked upon Miriam, and, behold, she was leprous.”
‭‭Numbers‬ ‭12:10‬ ‭KJV‬‬
Only a black person can turn white, a white person cannot turn white.

Solomon was a black man,
Solomon 1;5
“I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.”
‭‭Song of Solomon‬ ‭1:5‬ ‭KJV

Job was a black man.
Job 30;30
“My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.”
‭‭Job‬ ‭30:30‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Jesus home town Nazareth were all blacks
Lamentations 4:7,8
“Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more ruddy in body than rubies, their polishing was of sapphire: Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.”
‭‭Lamentations‬ ‭4:7-8‬ ‭KJV‬

Judah is black, that is Levi, Benjamin,and Judah that makes up Judah meaning Jews ,

Jeremiah 14:2
“Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.”
‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭14:2‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Judah is gone into captivity because of affliction, and because of great servitude: she dwelleth among the heathen, she findeth no rest: all her persecutors overtook her between the straits. The ways of Zion do mourn, because none come to the solemn feasts: all her gates are desolate: her priests sigh, her virgins are afflicted, and she is in bitterness.”
‭‭Lamentations‬ ‭1:3-4‬ ‭KJV‬‬
These people sold us and never want us to be anything but shit hole country.
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by live4dgospel(m): 7:57pm On Sep 19, 2018
istandwithJesus:

Yea! I already sent a text message to the phone number she quoted. However, I love books in hard copies these days because I might not read for long on my phone.

I do not mind having both though, you may send me the soft copy pending the receipt of the hard copy. For now, please send me rapture/end-time related book(s) only.

God bless you
Okay, you can get the ebooks on the Second Coming here: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=12I6GlsMxJJPPKUd7RkvwMewc2X2ffVkE
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 1:38am On Sep 20, 2018
istandwithJesus:
Esther,

Cheers
You are welcome. As you have sent your details to the number, the books will be sent to you in few weeks time and you 'll then read all you want to know about the end time/rapture.
May God bless you abundantly.
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 1:43am On Sep 20, 2018
No matter how wealthy anyone may have been in this world, if he has no choice but be cast into the fire of hell and suffer in it, then this person’s life is a complete failure. In contrast, someone who has prepared the faith that can take him to the heavenly Kingdom of God has lived his life a hundred times better than someone who has to suffer so much in hell due to his nonchalance.

In this present age, worldly wealth is considered to be of supreme value. But at any rate, even if one is living in a rich country, and he is also individually wealthy, if he has not received the remission of sins, then he is as good as facing starvation. Even worse, his life in the next world will be far more wretched. Such a person, no matter who he may be, is truly pitiful.

Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by live4dgospel(m): 8:48am On Sep 20, 2018
estheragha:
No matter how wealthy anyone may have been in this world, if he has no choice but be cast into the fire of hell and suffer in it, then this person’s life is a complete failure. In contrast, someone who has prepared the faith that can take him to the heavenly Kingdom of God has lived his life a hundred times better than someone who has to suffer so much in hell due to his nonchalance.

In this present age, worldly wealth is considered to be of supreme value. But at any rate, even if one is living in a rich country, and he is also individually wealthy, if he has not received the remission of sins, then he is as good as facing starvation. Even worse, his life in the next world will be far more wretched. Such a person, no matter who he may be, is truly pitiful.
Truly so! Now is the time for us to prepare our faith for the imminent destruction of the world. Amen!

1 Like

Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
Rev 5:4

So I wept much, because no one was found worthy to open and read the scroll, or to look at it.
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 1:32pm On Sep 21, 2018
By any chance, are you thinking to yourself, “I don’t care what happens after my death? All that matters is that I enjoy a wealthy and comfortable life while I’m still alive”? This is absolutely not the case. Just as there is no gain without pain, what’s really important is the end result. Even if you are struggling a lot now, if at the end of the road you are able to reach your goal, and the end result of your present suffering is rewarding, then all has gone well. Your end must be better than your beginning. Only when your life ends well can you say that you’ve lived a truly worthy and meaningful life.

But then, even though one’s present life in the flesh does not mean anything, many people take this life as the standard to judge everything. Yet no matter how powerful, how rich, and how attractive people may be, if they havent received the remission of their sins, then they will all be cast into hell in the end; so of what use are all these things, even if they were to live for a hundred years in this world?

Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 7:36am On Sep 22, 2018
Rev 5:5

But one of the elders said to me, "Do not weep. Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has prevailed to open the scroll and to loose its seven seals."
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 7:28am On Sep 23, 2018
This world is filled with too many disasters and calamities. When we look at such signs, we can realize clearly that the days of this world are numbered. For most people, however, the present age may seem like the most peaceful and quiet age. So they sit around all day long, eating and drinking without a care, and even though calamities are breaking out endlessly, it’s hard to find anyone who has any sense of urgency, as most people have become desensitized.

Intoxicated by the world, they are going about their everyday lives as though nothing is going to happen to them. However, the Lord said, “As the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be” (Matthew 24:37). In other words, our Lord will come when people least suspect His return, when they are busy eating and drinking, dancing and singing, and committing sin without any inhibition.

Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2018
Rev 5:6

And I looked, and behold, in the midst of the throne and of the four living creatures, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as though it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent out into all the earth.
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 4:40pm On Sep 25, 2018
Rev 5:7

Then He came and took the scroll out of the right hand of Him who sat on the throne.
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 9:28am On Sep 26, 2018
If you already have a PDF reader installed in your phone, simply click on the link below to instantly download these ebooks FREE of charge.
Book 3
https://drive.google.com/uc?authuser=0&id=0B8wCbx7jt6ZJZzdmTnk4bnNCcUE&export=downl

Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2018
Rev 5:8

Now when He had taken the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each having a harp, and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is Kissing Before Marriage A Sin? / Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. / Is It Wrong To Confront A Pastor Politely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.