Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation (14022 Views)

Biblically, Should Women Preach Or Pastor Inside The Church? / Is It Biblically Right To Wear A Necklace With The Image Of A Pastor? / The Aftermath Of Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 11:03am On Aug 09, 2018
Freely you have received, freely give." ( Matthew 10:8 )

Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 11:06am On Aug 09, 2018
1Thessalonians 5:2-3

"For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night.
For when they say, "PEACE and SAFETY!" then SUDDEN DESTRUCTION comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape."
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
Rev 1:13

" and in the midst of the seven lampstands One like the Son of Man, clothed with a garment down to the feet and girded about the chest with a golden band."
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 6:11pm On Aug 11, 2018
Rev 1:14

" His head and His hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes like a flame of fire."
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 6:17pm On Aug 11, 2018
Rev 1:14

[color=#990000][/color] His head and His hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes like a flame of fire;
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2018
Rev 1:15

His feet were like fine brass, as if refined in a furnace, and His voice as the sound of many waters;
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 8:44am On Aug 13, 2018
Rev 1:16

He had in His right hand seven stars, out of His mouth went a sharp two-edged sword, and His countenance was like the sun shining in its strength.
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 8:24pm On Aug 14, 2018
WHAT IS THE ORIGINAL AND COMPLETE GOSPEL OF SALVATION ABSENT IN PRESENT DAY CHRISTIANITY?

Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 8:25pm On Aug 14, 2018
1John 5:6
This is He who came by WATER and BLOOD- Jesus Christ; not only by water, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is truth.

1John 5:8
And there are THREE that bear WITNESS on earth: the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one.

1John 5:9
If we receive the witness of men, the WITNESS of GOD is greater; for this is the witness of God which He has testified of His Son.

Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 9:58pm On Aug 18, 2018
Rev 1:17

And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. But He laid His right hand on me, saying to me, "Do not be afraid; I AM the FIRST and the LAST.
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 1:19pm On Aug 19, 2018
Rev 1:18

"I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death.
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 6:01pm On Aug 20, 2018
Rev 1:19

"Write the things which you have seen, and the things which are, and the THINGS WHICH WILL TAKE PLACE AFTER THIS .
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 7:44pm On Aug 21, 2018
Rev 1:20

"The mystery of the seven stars which you saw in My right hand, and the seven golden lampstands: The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands which you saw are the seven churches.
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2018
< Revelation 2:1-7 >

“To the angel of the church of Ephesus write, ‘These things says He who holds the seven stars in His right hand, who walks in the midst of the seven golden lampstands: ‘I know your works, your labor, your patience, and that you cannot bear those who are evil. And you have tested those who say they are apostles and are not, and have found them liars; and you have persevered and have patience, and have labored for My name’s sake and have not become weary. Nevertheless I have this against you, that you have left your first love. Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent and do the first works, or else I will come to you quickly and remove your lampstand from its place—unless you repent. But this you have, that you hate the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.’ He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give to eat from the tree of life, which is in the midst of the Paradise of God.’”
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 12:32pm On Aug 24, 2018
< Revelation 2:8-11 >

“And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write, ‘These things says the First and the Last, who was dead, and came to life: ‘I know your works, tribulation, and poverty (but you are rich); and I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan. Do not fear any of those things which you are about to suffer. Indeed, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and you will have tribulation ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life.’ He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes shall not be hurt by the second death.’”
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 7:11pm On Aug 25, 2018
Revelation 2:12-17 >

“And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write, ‘These things says He who has the sharp two-edged sword: ‘I know your works, and where you dwell, where Satan’s throne is. And you hold fast to My name, and did not deny My faith even in the days in which Antipas was My faithful martyr, who was killed among you, where Satan dwells. But I have a few things against you, because you have there those who hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balak to put a stumbling block before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed to idols, and to commit sexual immorality. Thus you also have those who hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which thing I hate. Repent, or else I will come to you quickly and will fight against them with the sword of My mouth.’ He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give some of the hidden manna to eat. And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives it.’”
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 8:05am On Aug 26, 2018
Chapter title: HEAR THE WORD OF GOD'S REVELATION

http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_19.php
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 3:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
Chapter title: LETTER TO THE CHURCH OF EPHESUS

http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_20.php
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2018
Chapter title: LETTER TO THE CHURCH OF SMYRNA

http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_21.php
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 4:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
Chapter title: LETTER TO THE CHURCH OF PERGAMOS

http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_22.php
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2018
< Revelation 2:18-29 >

“And to the angel of the church in Thyatira write, ‘These things says the Son of God, who has eyes like a flame of fire, and His feet like fine brass: ‘I know your works, love, service, faith, and your patience; and as for your works, the last are more than the first. Nevertheless I have a few things against you, because you allow that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, to teach and seduce My servants to commit sexual immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols. And I gave her time to repent of her sexual immorality, and she did not repent. Indeed I will cast her into a sickbed, and those who commit adultery with her into great tribulation, unless they repent of their deeds. I will kill her children with death, and all the churches shall know that I am He who searches the minds and hearts. And I will give to each one of you according to your works. Now to you I say, and to the rest in Thyatira, as many as do not have this doctrine, who have not known the depths of Satan, as they say, I will put on you no other burden. But hold fast what you have till I come. And he who overcomes, and keeps My works until the end, to him I will give power over the nations— ‘He shall rule them with a rod of iron; They shall be dashed to pieces like the potter’s vessels’— as I also have received from My Father; and I will give him the morning star.’ HE WHO HAS AN EAR, LET HIM HEAR WHAT THE SPIRIT SAYS TO THE CHURCHES.’”
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 10:55pm On Aug 26, 2018
Chapter title: LETTER TO THE CHURCH OF THYATIRA

http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_23.php
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by TruthinAction: 6:05am On Aug 27, 2018
estheragha:
PREPARE FOR THE SECOND COMING OF THE LORD
No one knows the exact hour of the second coming of the Lord (the rapture), however, it is the providence of God that all His saints should know that the nation of Israel will be related to the events that will usher in the rapture even though God has kept the exact hour a mystery. As it is written, "For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this MYSTERY, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that hardening in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. And so all Israel will be saved ". (Romans 11:25-26)

Theologians mostly profess the ‘pre-tribulation rapture’ theory. It says that all the saints will go through the rapture and be taken up before the Great tribulation falls upon this world. Furthermore, certain people profess the ‘post-tribulation rapture’ theory. However, all those are groundless claims. One has to speak by basing on the Bible, and thus, if one were to groundlessly profess and believe in the time of rapture, it would be the case that that person is not wise.

How do we know when the Lord will come? And, how can we foresee the end of this world? How can we predict the rapture and the end of this world ahead of time? We must understand that the time for the righteous to be taken up by the rapture is at hand when the people of Israel fall into the tribulation. The fact is that the rapture will occur during the seven-year period of the Great tribulation. It will occur precisely in the middle of the tribulation. That is, it will occur right past the halfway mark of the Seven Year Tribulation, during the time of tribulations of the people of Israel.
Israel will be the focus of God in the end time. God is saying that the tribulation will fall upon the people of Israel also. The Israelis are such stubborn and stiff-necked people, that only terrible disaster will make them cry to God.The nation of Israel will be invaded and be burned to the ground at the end because the people of Israel do not believe in Jesus Christ as the Saviour. By making the nation of Israel surrender before the Lord through the tribulation, the Lord is bestowing grace upon the people of Israel so that they would believe in Jesus as the Savior and thus become God’s people.

It is written, "Then Jesus went out and departed from the temple, and His disciples came up to show Him the buildings of the temple. And Jesus said to them, “Do you not see all these things? Assuredly, I say to you, not one stone shall be left here upon another, that shall not be thrown down.”(Matthew 24:1-2) and He continues in verse 15-16 “Therefore when you see the ‘ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION ’, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place, (WHOEVER READS, LET HIM UNDERSTAND), then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains...."

Now let us turn to the book of Daniel 11:31 regarding the tribulation of the last days before the world ends, "And forces shall be mustered by him and they shall defile the sanctuary fotress, then they shall take away the daily sacrifices and place there, the abomination of desolation." “And from the time that the daily sacrifice is taken away, and the abomination of desolation is set up, there shall be one thousand two hundred and ninety days. Blessed is he who waits, and comes to the one thousand three hundred and thirty-five days. But you, go your way till the end; for you shall rest, and will arise to your inheritance at the end of the days.”(Daniel 12: 11-13 ).

Regarding the END of DAYS, when the prophet Daniel anxiously asked, " My Lord, what shall be the end of these things?" (Daniel 12:8 ), he was told that blessed are those who wait and come to the 1,335 days, approximately 3 and a half years, that is, those who endure for a period of a little more than 3 and a half years, starting from the beginning of the 7 years Great tribulation which will be ushered in when the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION is set up, will be blessed, because the rapture will occur at that time. Brethen, whenever the nation of Israel is invaded and conquered by enemy troops and the abomination of desolation is set up in the temple of Israel, let everyone know that the Great Tribulation of 7 years has started immediately, and that the Lord will come approximately 3 and half years from that very time.

Are you truly certain that you are armed with the TRUE FAITH required to endure the TRIBULATION ahead and come out worthy to partake of the marriage supper of the Lamb?

Learn more by downloading this amazing Free e-book now. Simply click on this link for a quick download.
https://drive.google.com/uc?authuser=0&id=0B8wCbx7jt6ZJMktaQUV5eWNlQkE&export=download
OR
Call 08135683431 to order for your FREE gospel books. God bless us all.

The Church is blind to the the fact that there are two great tribulation period and three future rapture.

God has a separate calendar for the Church and the Jews. Right now, his dealings with the Jews is suspended. It will be resumed after his is through with the Church.

The first rapture is the rapture of the faithful Saints and it will happen before the first great tribulation which will be targeted on those left behind that still hold on to the faith.

The second rapture is the rapture of the two witnesses talked about in the eleventh chapter of the book of revelation.

The third rapture is the rapture of the 144,000 Jews sealed in chapter 7 of the book of revelation.

The second tribulation period is targeted on the Jews and this is the one Jesus talked about in Matthew 24.

There are about 30 major events from the rapture of the church to the creation of the the New heaven and the new earth. May the Lord grant us more understanding into the events of the last days.
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by live4dgospel(m): 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2018
TruthinAction:

The Church is blind to the the fact that there are two great tribulation period and three future rapture.

God has a separate calendar for the Church and the Jews. Right now, his dealings with the Jews is suspended. It will be resumed after his is through with the Church.

The first rapture is the rapture of the faithful Saints and it will happen before the first great tribulation which will be targeted on those left behind that still hold on to the faith.

The second rapture is the rapture of the two witnesses talked about in the eleventh chapter of the book of revelation.

The third rapture is the rapture of the 144,000 Jews sealed in chapter 7 of the book of revelation.

The second tribulation period is targeted on the Jews and this is the one Jesus talked about in Matthew 24.

There are about 30 major events from the rapture of the church to the creation of the the New heaven and the new earth. May the Lord grant us more understanding into the events of the last days.
In many places of the Holy Scriptures, God has shown to us the evidence of Resurrection and rapture. We have seen the cases of Enoch, Elijah and Jesus Christ. For the last time, God will show us the case of the two witnesses, who will be killed by the antiChrist. However, when we talk about rapture here, we are talking about the 'the Second Coming of Christ and the gathering together of the saints with Him'. Hence, I have a couple of questions for you:

In ( 2 Thes 2:1-4) "Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ a had come. Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God c in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God."

(1) How many times will Christ come to gather together His saints? If there are places where it is written that Christ will come more than once please refer me to the Bible portions?

(2) In (Rev 7:14) "And I said to him, “Sir, you know.” So he said to me, “These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb"

Who are those multitude John saw?

furthermore, it is written in (Rev 20:5-6) "But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years."

How many resurrections for the blessed and holy saints are written in the Bible? Note that the verse says that those who participate in the first resurrection "second death has no power over them"
Who are those to take part in the second resurrection and what's their fate?
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by TruthinAction: 11:27pm On Aug 27, 2018
live4dgospel:

In many places of the Holy Scriptures, God has shown to us the evidence of Resurrection and rapture. We have seen the cases of Enoch, Elijah and Jesus Christ. For the last time, God will show us the case of the two witnesses, who will be killed by the antiChrist. However, when we talk about rapture here, we are talking about the 'the Second Coming of Christ and the gathering together of the saints with Him'. Hence, I have a couple of questions for you:

In ( 2 Thes 2:1-4) "Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ a had come. Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God c in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God."

(1) How many times will Christ come to gather together His saints? If there are places where it is written that Christ will come more than once please refer me to the Bible portions?

(2) In (Rev 7:14) "And I said to him, “Sir, you know.” So he said to me, “These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb"

Who are those multitude John saw?

furthermore, it is written in (Rev 20:5-6) "But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years."

How many resurrections for the blessed and holy saints are written in the Bible? Note that the verse says that those who participate in the first resurrection "second death has no power over them"
Who are those to take part in the second resurrection and what's their fate?

Thanks for the questions.

First, the rapture is not the same as the second coming of Christ. The rapture is the catching up of the Saints to meet the Lord in the air as Apostle Paul narrated in 1st Thessalonians 4:13-16. Though the Lord descended from heaven, he didn't land on earth.

During the second coming of our Lord Jesus, he is coming back to the earth with the Saints to fight with the devil, defeat him and establish his 1,000 years of reign on earth. In this event, all eyes shall see him.

I have low battery. The rest questions I will answer much later.
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 6:36am On Aug 28, 2018
2 Thessalonians 2: 1-12

Now brethren, concerning THE COMING OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST and our gathering together to Him , we ask you not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though THE DAY of Christ has come
Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for, that DAY, (the rapture or the Lord's second coming) will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness( the AntiChrist) is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.
He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

Don’t you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things? And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor for his coming.

The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders, and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.
For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 6:45am On Aug 28, 2018
1Thessalonians 4:15-17

For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until THE COMING OF THE LORD will by no means precede those who are asleep. For the Lord Himself will DESCEND FROM HEAVEN with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be CAUGHT up together with them in the CLOUDS to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 6:55am On Aug 28, 2018
Luk 21:20 "But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then know that its desolation is near.

Luk 21:25 -27
"And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; men's hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of heaven will be shaken. "Then they will see the Son of Man COMING IN A CLOUD with power and great glory.
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 6:56am On Aug 28, 2018
Rev 1:7

Behold, He is coming with CLOUDS, and EVERY EYE will see Him, and they also who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 6:58am On Aug 28, 2018
Pls call 08135683431 to request for this amazing FREE book today!

Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 7:00am On Aug 28, 2018
< Revelation 3:1-6 >

“And to the angel of the church in Sardis write, ‘These things says He who has the seven Spirits of God and the seven stars: ‘I know your works, that you have a name that you are alive, but you are dead. Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die, for I have not found your works perfect before God. Remember therefore how you have received and heard; hold fast and repent. Therefore if you will not watch, I will come upon you as a thief, and you will not know what hour I will come upon you. You have a few names even in Sardis who have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with Me in white, for they are worthy. He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.’ He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.’”
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 7:02am On Aug 28, 2018
Chapter title: LETTER TO THE CHURCH OF SARDIS

http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_24.php

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is Kissing Before Marriage A Sin? / Gospel Movies — The New Heaven's Gates And Hell's Flame / Is It Biblically Right To Wear A Necklace With The Image Of A Pastor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.