Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Which Of These Is Best For ICT Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Of These Is Best For ICT Business (412 Views)

ICT Business Consultancy Service / Become Educational ICT Business Owner: Be Your Own Boss & Determine Your Income! / This Physical Ict Business Can Make You Good Money And It Does Not Require Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Is Best For ICT Business by Patosky4U: 2:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
Please house I and my team are working on choosing the best “Motto” for My ICT institute.
Which of the following “Motto” suite an ICT institution?
1. “Giving You the Best ICT Experience”
2. “Your Dream ICT Institute”
3. “Get Trained and Brighten Your Future”
4. “First Class ICT Institute”
5. “We Train to Innovate the World”
6. “Exploring the Creativity in You”
7. “Training You, Innovating the World”
Re: Which Of These Is Best For ICT Business by kofomichael(f): 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
I like 5. We train to innovate the world.
Re: Which Of These Is Best For ICT Business by darexkey(m): 11:13pm On Feb 08, 2019
number 5 is cool though but you can rephrase it as

"Empowering the world through first class ICT innovations"

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity For Smart Entrepreneur In Public Speaking / Recharge And Make Millions With Vtu. / August Promo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.