Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Recharge And Make Millions With Vtu. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recharge And Make Millions With Vtu. (414 Views)

Best Way To Make Money With VTU Business / Recharge And Get Paid Straight To Your Bank Account. / RAGP (recharge And Get Paid ) Is A Very Big Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recharge And Make Millions With Vtu. by hafeez65: 8:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
I CALL THIS #BUSINESS A #WONDER #RAGP

Abeg my people, What could be better than this? I recharge; Dem pay me, I buy Data; Dem pay me, another person self recharge&buy data and AIRTIME; Dem still pay me & the person... I Sub for Dstv, Startime & GoTv I earn #N40. My team members SUB CABLES, they earn #40, while me I earn #N10 for every cable sub they do.

I decide to tell someone about this business, the company pays me 20% of any package the person register's with & the full points.

And will keep earning it for the rest of my life.....

I also get points from my effort & my team members effort that could pay me monthly #100k, #500k, #2M, #3M, #4M & #6M.

pls see attached pictogram for yourself. No open your eyes dey watch network providers & Banks make millions from you via recharge cards.

Bank don't pay you any commission for using their ussd code rather you pay service charge at the end of the month as SMS ALERT .

With *recharge and get paid, rather than charging me more; I get paid instantly for buying cards.* Recharge & get to be part of this AMAZING opportunity...

Call 07054813467.
Re: Recharge And Make Millions With Vtu. by hafeez65: 4:37am On Aug 16, 2018
RECHARGE AND GET PAID IS REAL

(1) (Reply)

School Notebook Production / . / I Can Ship Anything From China To Your Door Step

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.