Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Student Electrocuted While Swearing With Utility Pole’s Steel Rod (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Student Electrocuted While Swearing With Utility Pole’s Steel Rod (photos) (44826 Views)

OUI student electrocuted while charging phone / Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal / Niger Delta University Student Electrocuted In Bayelsa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Electrocuted While Swearing With Utility Pole’s Steel Rod (photos) by omooba969(m): 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2018
So why blur his face? undecided
Re: Student Electrocuted While Swearing With Utility Pole’s Steel Rod (photos) by phemmyfour: 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2018
What's the god of electricity....the god must be angry
Re: Student Electrocuted While Swearing With Utility Pole’s Steel Rod (photos) by Lizilicious(f): 6:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
Eyaaahhhhhhh...
Swearing gone wrong
Re: Student Electrocuted While Swearing With Utility Pole’s Steel Rod (photos) by okenwaa(m): 6:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
Na y dem no gree me enta benin
Re: Student Electrocuted While Swearing With Utility Pole’s Steel Rod (photos) by madgoat(m): 6:38pm On Jul 12, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Student Electrocuted While Swearing With Utility Pole’s Steel Rod (photos) by koolguy88(m): 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
Donald95:
Too bad.

Thank God for me. I don't worry myself much to convince people especially when am innocent or right .Truth maybe slow, but it will surely arrive

Just as SE where shouting then B4 2015 election but nobody listened but today hunger, Fraustration, terrorism,gross abuse of human right, e.t.c is now becoming part of Nigerians.

They think we will kill ourselves for Nigeria just like this poor guy, taaa na all of us go chop am live
ol'boy, I tire for this your signature ooooo
Re: Student Electrocuted While Swearing With Utility Pole’s Steel Rod (photos) by ERockson: 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
Instant judgement. Hope our stealing leaders can get judged in this manner by Ogun during swearing in. RIP boy
Re: Student Electrocuted While Swearing With Utility Pole’s Steel Rod (photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 12, 2018
mhizenugu:
Um, and what's funny? undecided
abi

1 Like

Re: Student Electrocuted While Swearing With Utility Pole’s Steel Rod (photos) by Mankosi: 6:44pm On Jul 12, 2018
Those students should be arrested immediately. For them to tell him to swear with any metallic object while in that area shows they know that pole is not in order and can electrocute him so they knew it's the likely metallic object he would grab.
Re: Student Electrocuted While Swearing With Utility Pole’s Steel Rod (photos) by Harmoneasy: 6:45pm On Jul 12, 2018
Arysexy:
Ogun ( god of iron) finally killed him.

That student that asked him to swear should be taken to T.B Joshua for deliverance from Edo airways. He obviously set the poor boy up spiritually.

If you know, you know
until Edo airways do una some spectacular thing, sense no go dey restored to runing lips "WeY FoOl HiA"
IF U KNW U KNW?
Re: Student Electrocuted While Swearing With Utility Pole’s Steel Rod (photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
Condolence to the family.
Re: Student Electrocuted While Swearing With Utility Pole’s Steel Rod (photos) by Arysexy(m): 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
Harmoneasy:
until Edo airways do una some spectacular thing, sense no go dey restored to runing lips "WeY FoOl HiA"
IF U KNW U KNW?

Ozwor!

If u know, you know
Re: Student Electrocuted While Swearing With Utility Pole’s Steel Rod (photos) by VihkThur(m): 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
grin grin Awon Sango followers..
Re: Student Electrocuted While Swearing With Utility Pole’s Steel Rod (photos) by EbiKeys(m): 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
...but where is Barr. Patrick Obahiagbon? tongue tongue
Re: Student Electrocuted While Swearing With Utility Pole’s Steel Rod (photos) by Equilibrium959(m): 6:59pm On Jul 12, 2018
Sango Olukoso
Sango Okoya
Re: Student Electrocuted While Swearing With Utility Pole’s Steel Rod (photos) by ChiefSweetus: 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
Guess he was........... Guilty. cool
Re: Student Electrocuted While Swearing With Utility Pole’s Steel Rod (photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 12, 2018
The Holy Bible says that we should not swear at all. But Most humans swear.
Re: Student Electrocuted While Swearing With Utility Pole’s Steel Rod (photos) by Clue147: 7:46pm On Jul 12, 2018
Why did u not state the part were the pole which was hit by a vehicle before today had settled for payment and distruction of govt property but because of who was to take the extral money between phcn and police left the pole unattended to which led to the death of the boy today and warranted youth to protest the neglecgence of the police and phcn authority attach to this message is a clip of burning of tires along benin /abuja express road that keep passengers stranded
Re: Student Electrocuted While Swearing With Utility Pole’s Steel Rod (photos) by Clue147: 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2018
Mankosi:
Those students should be arrested immediately. For them to tell him to swear with any metallic object while in that area shows they know that pole is not in order and can electrocute him so they knew it's the likely metallic object he would grab.
. The pole was hit and the person had paid for replacement but there was concern about who was to take the additional money between new police An during phcn both Sars and police posted to the scene weren't chased away Bynum angry youths who took over the express road
Re: Student Electrocuted While Swearing With Utility Pole’s Steel Rod (photos) by aku626(m): 7:54pm On Jul 12, 2018
Swear by Ogun. Die by Ogun May his soul Rest In Peace.
Re: Student Electrocuted While Swearing With Utility Pole’s Steel Rod (photos) by krank230: 7:54pm On Jul 12, 2018
bla bla bla
Re: Student Electrocuted While Swearing With Utility Pole’s Steel Rod (photos) by Clue147: 8:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
spycee1:
[img]https://4.bp..com/-q8WOMQlDbGc/W0dcWTJ3czI/AAAAAAAAATk/X3H7KJre--YKqn45m03q6b0JRgsSHiilQCLcBGAs/s640/ffff.jpg[/img]

A student of Eyaen Secondary School, Benin, Edo State, has died after being electrocuted by the steel rod used to reinforce a utility pole.

The incident happened some minutes ago. According to an eyewitness, the utility pole had been hit by a vehicle, making the steel rods embedded in it to be exposed.

The JSS 3 student was said to have been arguing with his colleagues who accused him wrongly. They dared him to swear with any metallic object to prove his innocence.
Not knowing that the steel rods are electrified, he grabbed one in order to prove his innocence and was electrocuted immediately.

Watch Video here: WATCH VIDEO

[img]https://4.bp..com/-kWI8QLvZT8w/W0dcOykZNUI/AAAAAAAAATc/MKomBsySBVsPOiNE2ttcT4vK1mN7zU4LwCEwYBhgL/s640/Screenshot_3.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-8cmAypsP6lA/W0dcOw7zzoI/AAAAAAAAATY/JnR5hOuI-V4_wetSxzVs6xGPRJfsI4GoACEwYBhgL/s640/Screenshot_1.jpg[/img]

View Source: https://trendinghelm..com/2018/07/student-electrocuted-while-swearing.html

Why did u not state the part were the pole which was hit by a vehicle before today had settled for payment and distruction of govt property but because of who was to take the extral money between phcn and police left the pole unattended to which led to the death of the boy today and warranted youth to protest the neglecgence of the police and phcn authority attach to this message is a clip of burning of tires along benin /abuja express road that keep passengers stranded
Re: Student Electrocuted While Swearing With Utility Pole’s Steel Rod (photos) by AnanseK(m): 8:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
Someone knew that it was a live cable. Was it the only metal in town? How often do students have to swear by touching metallic objects in everyday life? Investigation for accessory to murder is indicated here in my view.
Re: Student Electrocuted While Swearing With Utility Pole’s Steel Rod (photos) by Gracespecial101(m): 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
4reala:
Which has eventually pronounced him guilty accused
Court!!!
Re: Student Electrocuted While Swearing With Utility Pole’s Steel Rod (photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2018
I'm sure na messi vs ronaldo dem de argue. grin. <Abeg dont quote me, i no well, i wan sleep>
Re: Student Electrocuted While Swearing With Utility Pole’s Steel Rod (photos) by Mercyitos37(f): 9:46pm On Jul 12, 2018
he wasn't asked to swear... they were arguing that the pole still has current so it would shock anybody, but d boy said it won't shock that there x no current... and he was dare to touch it....
Re: Student Electrocuted While Swearing With Utility Pole’s Steel Rod (photos) by vertueptime: 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2018
F a t a l i t y
Re: Student Electrocuted While Swearing With Utility Pole’s Steel Rod (photos) by Jaideyone(m): 10:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
Donald95:
Too bad.

Thank God for me. I don't worry myself much to convince people especially when am innocent or right .Truth maybe slow, but it will surely arrive

Just as SE where shouting then B4 2015 election but nobody listened but today hunger, Fraustration, terrorism,gross abuse of human right, e.t.c is now becoming part of Nigerians.

They think we will kill ourselves for Nigeria just like this poor guy, taaa na all of us go chop am live
3yrs after Jonathan left you ignoramuses want to credit all positive achievements in recent times to Jonathan but you kids refuse to accept the fact that your Jonathan laid the foundation for the economic hardship and recession by squandering our common wealth at a time crude was selling for 110 dollars per barrel and other countries were building up their foreign reserves!!! oil was selling at all time high and our reserves were falling!!!

you are very myopic
Re: Student Electrocuted While Swearing With Utility Pole’s Steel Rod (photos) by samzuzy(m): 10:59pm On Jul 12, 2018
just to prove that Ogun no dey collect bribe. next time he wouldn't be joking with Ogun
Re: Student Electrocuted While Swearing With Utility Pole’s Steel Rod (photos) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
Donald95:
Too bad.

83 likes already on your SE shouting. Even when the topic is not essential just for awareness purpose, your brothers are already there to give you support. If you can have 83 likes just because an EDO JSS student died, it means 1000 likes are awaiting your SE shouting against the prowess and intellectual capacity of Kemi Adeosun. No wonder, it pained them a lot.

Re: Student Electrocuted While Swearing With Utility Pole’s Steel Rod (photos) by johncallidon(m): 11:34pm On Jul 12, 2018
I stopped explaining mah self to everyone, when I learnt that they understand through the level of their perception......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water / Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo / Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.