Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,021 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Meet Hackerfemo Femi Owolade-Coombs - A White Kid With Nigerian Name That Codes - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Meet Hackerfemo Femi Owolade-Coombs - A White Kid With Nigerian Name That Codes (53381 Views)

Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) / Keystone Bank Empowers 12-yr-old ICT Whiz Kid With $4000 / Prepaid Meter Codes| How To Recharge & Check Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Hackerfemo Femi Owolade-Coombs - A White Kid With Nigerian Name That Codes by odizeey(m): 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ijaya123:

Unfortunately, the best always come from the West. The fake comes from the East.
and the lord of the west and east comes from the notth

1 Like

Re: Meet Hackerfemo Femi Owolade-Coombs - A White Kid With Nigerian Name That Codes by Legalese(m): 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
After people like you would have the temerity to call pmb a tribalist when you have the same shallow mind.
Yours is even worse cos you'll probably pass your hate on to your kids. I feel sorry for them already.
Ijaya123:

Unfortunately, the best always come from the West. The fake comes from the East.

1 Like

Re: Meet Hackerfemo Femi Owolade-Coombs - A White Kid With Nigerian Name That Codes by ollah2: 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
Kudos to this young fella. Keep soaring while coding.
The local names some Nigerians don't like or value is being used by a foreigner.

Shame to the Nigerians that prefers a foreign name to our local names
Shame to Nigerians parents that gave their children foreign names against local names.

Shame!!

3 Likes

Re: Meet Hackerfemo Femi Owolade-Coombs - A White Kid With Nigerian Name That Codes by Sezzybb(m): 7:28pm On Jul 12, 2018
Re: Meet Hackerfemo Femi Owolade-Coombs - A White Kid With Nigerian Name That Codes by Smarkie: 7:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
J
Re: Meet Hackerfemo Femi Owolade-Coombs - A White Kid With Nigerian Name That Codes by AngelicBeing: 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2018
tongue
Re: Meet Hackerfemo Femi Owolade-Coombs - A White Kid With Nigerian Name That Codes by Nightmareo07: 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2018
Almaiga:

Hahahahaha, another Fayose Ass leaker don show. grin Pained Ibo man grin

Hehhhehehheh
"All afonjas are the same..has always been my philosophy"
Check my previous post if u see me praising FOWLYOSHE come back and abuse me..
But if u didnt it means u are a foooooooL.

Sophisticated slowpoke grin
Re: Meet Hackerfemo Femi Owolade-Coombs - A White Kid With Nigerian Name That Codes by grandstar(m): 7:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
1zynnvn:
But why a Yoruba name mtcheeew

Igbo amaka

Maybe his dad is half white half Yoruba and the mum fully white
Re: Meet Hackerfemo Femi Owolade-Coombs - A White Kid With Nigerian Name That Codes by davodyguy: 7:43pm On Jul 12, 2018
Yemicrakz1:
He should be related to femi opalemo
Na baba ara or Atorise

1 Like

Re: Meet Hackerfemo Femi Owolade-Coombs - A White Kid With Nigerian Name That Codes by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 12, 2018
I have not read the story but I knw its a lie

1 Like

Re: Meet Hackerfemo Femi Owolade-Coombs - A White Kid With Nigerian Name That Codes by Yoruba4Life: 7:45pm On Jul 12, 2018
Debra911:
My tribalistic brethren where at thou,this handsome kid s an oduduwa, what do u av to say? grin

Here I dey, Sir! Reporting for duty as usual! angry

2 Likes

Re: Meet Hackerfemo Femi Owolade-Coombs - A White Kid With Nigerian Name That Codes by asawanathegreat(m): 7:46pm On Jul 12, 2018
Timil:
Name one top industry in Nigeria aside innoson owned by an igbo man?
which one do u have? Apart of commenting and quoting people on nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Meet Hackerfemo Femi Owolade-Coombs - A White Kid With Nigerian Name That Codes by Ijaya123: 7:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
Legalese:
After people like you would have the temerity to call pmb a tribalist when you have the same shallow mind.
Yours is even worse cos you'll probably pass your hate on to your kids. I feel sorry for them already.

Cry me a river. I can understand why you're so pained. grin
Re: Meet Hackerfemo Femi Owolade-Coombs - A White Kid With Nigerian Name That Codes by Yoruba4Life: 7:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
ollah2:
Kudos to this young fella. Keep soaring while coding.
The local names some Nigerians don't like or value is being used by a foreigner.

Shame to the Nigerians that prefers a foreign name to our local names
Shame to Nigerians parents that gave their children foreign names against local names

Shame!!

Na okoro Igbo IPOB pple be dat.. Na dem go dey shame for their culture oo

Yorubas are always very proud of their names as usual!

3 Likes

Re: Meet Hackerfemo Femi Owolade-Coombs - A White Kid With Nigerian Name That Codes by donbachi(m): 8:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
Whether ibo,hausa,yoruba,efik,ijaw,ikwerre,benin,isoko.etc...we all swore same allegiance...mind you,tribalism is a socially transmitted disease which kept nigeria where she is today.please,stop this tribal supremacy and hate.
Re: Meet Hackerfemo Femi Owolade-Coombs - A White Kid With Nigerian Name That Codes by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2018
While in Nigeria, electrical engineers and professors don't even know how to code. Useless country.
Re: Meet Hackerfemo Femi Owolade-Coombs - A White Kid With Nigerian Name That Codes by Guestlander: 8:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
benben1000:
I don't see why anybody from outside this country with a sound mind will associate anything with this country especially afonjas that are responsible for the evil in this country through their treachery and two-faceness!

People like to identify with greatness.
Re: Meet Hackerfemo Femi Owolade-Coombs - A White Kid With Nigerian Name That Codes by klashe(m): 8:25pm On Jul 12, 2018
petkoffdrake2:
Hit like if you're also confused undecided
Òbo
Re: Meet Hackerfemo Femi Owolade-Coombs - A White Kid With Nigerian Name That Codes by ItzBIM(m): 8:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
Yemicrakz1:
He should be related to femi opalemo
No he’s related to lere paimo.
Re: Meet Hackerfemo Femi Owolade-Coombs - A White Kid With Nigerian Name That Codes by Dollarship(m): 8:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
Yahoo boy cheesy
Re: Meet Hackerfemo Femi Owolade-Coombs - A White Kid With Nigerian Name That Codes by klashe(m): 8:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
otunbabadok:
Why Owolade Femi? He should be Chukwumerije Chinedu
Ìdàrìdà
Re: Meet Hackerfemo Femi Owolade-Coombs - A White Kid With Nigerian Name That Codes by Alhajiemeritus: 8:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
Tampa6246:
All these comments on tribalism is smh...what's the history of these beef between Igbos and yorubas pls anyone who knows
Lol
You won't believe those Yorubas and Igbos are ancestrally cousins.

They just dey do anyhow these days.
Re: Meet Hackerfemo Femi Owolade-Coombs - A White Kid With Nigerian Name That Codes by Ugosample(m): 8:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
Tampa6246:
All these comments on tribalism is smh...what's the history of these beef between Igbos and yorubas pls anyone who knows

this is what has been baffling me
Re: Meet Hackerfemo Femi Owolade-Coombs - A White Kid With Nigerian Name That Codes by holajeedayy: 8:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
otunbabadok:
Why Owolade Femi? He shdould be Chukwumerije Chinedu
Craze dey sweet u, monkey must u show say u dry inferior
Re: Meet Hackerfemo Femi Owolade-Coombs - A White Kid With Nigerian Name That Codes by nextstep(m): 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2018
otunbabadok:
Why Owolade Femi? He should be Chukwumerije Chinedu

Note they say "knows how to program" ... not that "he's into yahoo yahoo or drugs", that's why he's name is Femi grin grin grin

(I'm from Asaba, so no vex) grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Hackerfemo Femi Owolade-Coombs - A White Kid With Nigerian Name That Codes by JAMESOJAY: 9:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
What's the big deal if he's name is femi?

Or are the coward Yourbas trying to claim this white boy because he has a yourba name lol

Foolish people the English names you answer are they not borrowed?

So the white boy and his parents that named him has the right to choose any name they want

Crazy people

1 Like

Re: Meet Hackerfemo Femi Owolade-Coombs - A White Kid With Nigerian Name That Codes by muffyt05: 9:51pm On Jul 12, 2018
benben1000:
I don't see why anybody from outside this country with a sound mind will associate anything with this country especially afonjas that are responsible for the evil in this country through their treachery and two-faceness!

Your hatered for us will kill you faster than a bullet. Continue to hate us while we develop. By the way,I'm pretty sure you and many of your household members make your living in a Yoruba state. Stupid ingrate
Omo ale jati jati

2 Likes

Re: Meet Hackerfemo Femi Owolade-Coombs - A White Kid With Nigerian Name That Codes by Sanchase: 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2018
That's an IPOB YOUTH right there, always making Nigeria proud
Re: Meet Hackerfemo Femi Owolade-Coombs - A White Kid With Nigerian Name That Codes by Legalese(m): 10:37pm On Jul 12, 2018
No you don't. I'm pained cos you're supposed to be an educated and enlightened youth on whose shoulder the future of our nation rests. But instead of shelving silly sentiments that be cloud your right thinking and picking up the mantle of leadership, you chose to be led and fooled by old men with nothing to offer.
And the worst thing is that they use the same old tricks hinged on ethnicity and religion to divide the youth and you, with all your supposed sense still fall for them.Keep thinking its a joke and making a fool of yourself. 10 years from now your kids would ask you why our country is the way it is and you'll be yapping shit about past leaders, when you had the chance to do something about it.
Ijaya123:

Cry me a river. I can understand why you're so pained. grin
Re: Meet Hackerfemo Femi Owolade-Coombs - A White Kid With Nigerian Name That Codes by Malawian(m): 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

My guy, i been wan ask, na you be that ManOwar guy that time for EKP?
Re: Meet Hackerfemo Femi Owolade-Coombs - A White Kid With Nigerian Name That Codes by skallion7(m): 10:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
charliboy654:
While in Nigeria, electrical engineers and professors don't even know how to code. Useless country.
you're a Fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wood Car Spotted In Ibadan. Photos / See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning / Pictures Of A Live Snake Caught By A Farmer This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.