Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,421 members, 7,954,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:54 AM

I Need A Website Like Daystarng.org - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Website Like Daystarng.org (1220 Views)

E-commerce Website Like & Konga.com Needed ASAP. / Design A Website Like Nairaland For N150,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Website Like Daystarng.org by suxes2005(m): 5:03pm On Jun 11, 2010
Hi my pple,

pls can som1 teach me how to build a church
website like tat of daystarng.com?

SHALOM
Re: I Need A Website Like Daystarng.org by bros1234(m): 6:34pm On Jun 11, 2010
Let me get this clear. Do you need a site like that designed or you need to learn how to do it yourself.

If you need one, we can handle that at wazohost.com

If you need to learn it then it is definitely not a lesson one can post here. To do a church website you simply need to know how to use Fireworks, Switch or Flash and then bond them in dreamweaver. Not that difficult but could be if you are just starting out.

If you are in Lagos or can come to Lagos I can arrange a one or two weeks class for you on that or get you videos if you chose. Maybe you should contact me at wazohost.com for more

Thanks
Re: I Need A Website Like Daystarng.org by DualCore1: 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2010
w3schools.com. Make that place your web design/dev alma mata. When you meet challenging situations, just google or ask questions here. Tools you need for your beginner classes at w3schools.com: a plain text editor like notepad, a browser like interne explorer, a brain and fingers that can type.
Re: I Need A Website Like Daystarng.org by suxes2005(m): 2:12am On Jun 12, 2010
@bros1234 thanks for the info

@Dual Core: U neva seems 2 provide
quality and valuable infos thanks man

I will check out d site

SHALOM

(1) (Reply)

Dont Know Was Wrong With My Order Form : Its Not Submitting / Need Help To Modify A Fiverr Clone Script /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.