Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

A White Pilot Ignores Atiku’s Handshake (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A White Pilot Ignores Atiku’s Handshake (Photo) (73119 Views)

Drama As PDP Fayose Ignores Atiku, Drums Support For Southern Presidency / Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) / Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A White Pilot Ignores Atiku’s Handshake (Photo) by anku90: 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
This is a lie mean to discredit him by mischief makers just to gain political capital, but there is no way he would try to shake his hand but the man deny it. Waziri has a leadership quality and a man of the people who always bring people close to him.
Re: A White Pilot Ignores Atiku’s Handshake (Photo) by jibs4lv(m): 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
ultimate77:

grin grin grin grin grin Hope you have awoken from your slumber grin FTC grin
shocked
Re: A White Pilot Ignores Atiku’s Handshake (Photo) by CanineOfJackal: 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Why should the pilot respect an ex- convict who can't step his feet in the United States? I would have slapped him if he had extended his corrupt hands to me
Tell us the court that jailed him that makes him an ex convict? I pity your parents that paid fees for your schooling and you came out empty
Re: A White Pilot Ignores Atiku’s Handshake (Photo) by OBAGADAFFI: 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
Big lie.
Re: A White Pilot Ignores Atiku’s Handshake (Photo) by idonhammer: 5:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Rugged! hanty you dey vex o...still 110 likes for u
Re: A White Pilot Ignores Atiku’s Handshake (Photo) by AnanseK(m): 5:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
izzou:
grin

I just checked the source of this lie, and I wasn't disappointed grin
That man cannot snub Atiku. Not just Atiku, he can't snub anyone. Atiku is a customer for heaven's sake. He who pays the piper dictates the tune
Make we dey try limit the lie wey dey enter front-page abeg

Picture no de lie ooo! Or are you saying that dis na photoshop?
Re: A White Pilot Ignores Atiku’s Handshake (Photo) by timaya2: 5:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: A White Pilot Ignores Atiku’s Handshake (Photo) by boxypane(m): 5:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
Atiku should he careful of that American Pilot, else, make e no go do mistaken flight to America.
Re: A White Pilot Ignores Atiku’s Handshake (Photo) by nwatthu(m): 5:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
bloggers chai..that pix was photo-shopped...noticed the thump fingers.....bad belle people
salvationproject:
To many, this is the difference between a whiteman and an average black man.

Drop Your Thought Below!

http://www.9jahyper.com.ng/see-the-picture-of-a-white-pilot-ignores-atikus-handshake/

Re: A White Pilot Ignores Atiku’s Handshake (Photo) by nwatthu(m): 5:12pm On Jul 12, 2018
bloggers chai..that pix was photo-shopped...noticed the thump fingers.....bad belle people
nairavsdollars:
Why should the pilot respect an ex- convict who can't step his feet in the United States? I would have slapped him if he had extended his corrupt hands to me

1 Like

Re: A White Pilot Ignores Atiku’s Handshake (Photo) by nwatthu(m): 5:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
harizonal123:
Mumu! That's not a handshake. Can't u see both hands are suspended in the air
Re: A White Pilot Ignores Atiku’s Handshake (Photo) by anku90: 5:14pm On Jul 12, 2018
Atiku always bring people close to him and exchange pleasantries with them to avoid creating unnecessary gaps between them. He is always there for the people and show them love.
Re: A White Pilot Ignores Atiku’s Handshake (Photo) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2018
Re: A White Pilot Ignores Atiku’s Handshake (Photo) by Oju4190: 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
awwfar:
he caught him masturbating while on board
Through an hidden camera
Re: A White Pilot Ignores Atiku’s Handshake (Photo) by jazzy16(m): 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
vicoloni:
Curve of life!

Thats no curve look well the handshake is for the next person to the pilot. Thats the pilot that flies atiku plane
Re: A White Pilot Ignores Atiku’s Handshake (Photo) by Uglymugg: 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
midolian:
grin grin grin

Atiku sef no dey hear word. Stay one place, you no go gree

His IPOB supporters will soon open a counter-thread to say the pilot is blind cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cc: tomakint

1 Like

Re: A White Pilot Ignores Atiku’s Handshake (Photo) by Drversatile: 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
Atiku both hands are together , how does that equal to an hand shake?

Bloggers fear God

2 Likes

Re: A White Pilot Ignores Atiku’s Handshake (Photo) by CaptainFM1: 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
When your camera takes pics at the speed of light..., it is bound to miss when the real handshake took place!
Re: A White Pilot Ignores Atiku’s Handshake (Photo) by anku90: 5:20pm On Jul 12, 2018
This is a big lies created by mischief makers just to discredit him in the eyes of people. Even if it happened so this is a sign of respect he gave to Waziri to honored him.
Re: A White Pilot Ignores Atiku’s Handshake (Photo) by madridguy(m): 5:20pm On Jul 12, 2018
grin grin
Re: A White Pilot Ignores Atiku’s Handshake (Photo) by jazzy16(m): 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
anku90:
This is a lie mean to discredit him by mischief makers just to gain political capital, but there is no way he would try to shake his hand but the man deny it. Waziri has a leadership quality and a man of the people who always bring people close to him.

No Mind people. The handshake is for the next person close to the pilot. The pilot flies atiku. Normal thing once plane lands, sometimes the pilot and airhostess come down and stand at the foot of the aircraft, then passenger alights and greets supporters or people that came to receive him
Re: A White Pilot Ignores Atiku’s Handshake (Photo) by imperiouxx(m): 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
nairavsdollars:

grin grin
Re: A White Pilot Ignores Atiku’s Handshake (Photo) by misano(m): 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2018
mrdan:
This picture evidence is not enough. A video would have been better.
How do we know the Pilot didn't eventually shook the hand offered after the pix was taken.

I think he put both hands forward. That is not a handshake. Look at his thumb closely, you will see his other hand stretch forward as well.
Re: A White Pilot Ignores Atiku’s Handshake (Photo) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2018
Naija hyper will say anything for traffic
Re: A White Pilot Ignores Atiku’s Handshake (Photo) by Oladapom4(m): 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2018
jayjayjones:
That's not a handshake. it's more like he was giving a description or something because both palms are gummed together.
Dat's true
Re: A White Pilot Ignores Atiku’s Handshake (Photo) by frowland(m): 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
midolian:
grin grin grin

Atiku sef no dey hear word. Stay one place, you no go gree

His IPOB supporters will soon open a counter-thread to say the pilot is blind cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cc: tomakint

now this is freaking hilarious grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A White Pilot Ignores Atiku’s Handshake (Photo) by doctokwus: 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
Honestly if I drop my honest opinion about the mods on this forum,i may not be able to post till 2023.
But I feel that there are some internal saboteurs on this forum trying to tarnish whatever is left of the image and reach of this forum and the hard work the owner has put into it.
2 hands together now turns to a handshake snub.
Yet we assume the mod is educated to have brought this to the fp!
Re: A White Pilot Ignores Atiku’s Handshake (Photo) by asawanathegreat(m): 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
The rejection of the hand shake cannot remove the level of billionaire in Atiku
Re: A White Pilot Ignores Atiku’s Handshake (Photo) by oweman: 5:24pm On Jul 12, 2018
Handshake or not Atiku is going no where as a matter of fact between now and December 2018 Atiku is sure to change party one more time .

Re: A White Pilot Ignores Atiku’s Handshake (Photo) by Jackipapa: 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2018
Atiku sef dey try, how you wan make blind man shake your hand when you never call am or touch am!
Re: A White Pilot Ignores Atiku’s Handshake (Photo) by Fynnonsy: 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2018
Aswear the Op lack sense...
May sense fall on u...
Ths Op just posted the picture of Atiku when he was giving the pilot his hand... What about the picture of when he brought his hand down...
Op Op Op How many times did i Call u... Get sense o...
Re: A White Pilot Ignores Atiku’s Handshake (Photo) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 12, 2018
Snobbing of life cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos / Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK / Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.