Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,934 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:16 AM

Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily (52073 Views)

David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris / Alex Iwobi Gives Out His Jersey To A Little Boy That Asked For It In Maseru / Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily by Martinez19(m): 11:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
Moneyspeakingz:
"it is more bless to give than to receive" Who is this guy deceiving with this comment? Abegi,Person wey pass you pass you. he just want to act humble so that he won't be disgraced. Who go get player like Cr7 kan dey drag number with ham? if I slap you ehn
grin
Re: Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily by anyicash(m): 12:09am On Jul 13, 2018
I am not completely convinced with that kinda facial expression, Ronaldo should be very careful with this guy...."he should keep his friends close but his enemies closer" Italy is another place all together..
Re: Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily by newslifeop: 12:50am On Jul 13, 2018
hmm
Re: Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily by babakb: 4:47am On Jul 13, 2018
anyicash:
I am not completely convinced with that kinda facial expression, Ronaldo should be very careful with this guy...."he should keep his friends close but his enemies closer" Italy is another place all together..

Cr7 should be careful all through, he is Juventus bane in UCL, make Mafia no assassinate him
Re: Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily by Presidel(m): 6:55am On Jul 13, 2018
decatalyst:
Nice one.

All are acknowledging the GOAT before he step into the locker room.

#Respect.

There's only one GOAT
Re: Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily by Airhuncho(m): 7:45am On Jul 13, 2018
Nedfed:

Bad belle pple spotted
u ronaldo fans hate the truth.....
Re: Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily by Dexterous1(m): 7:52am On Jul 13, 2018
Moneyspeakingz:
"it is more bless to give than to receive" Who is this guy deceiving with this comment? Abegi,Person wey pass you pass you. he just want to act humble so that he won't be disgraced. Who go get player like Cr7 kan dey drag number with ham? if I slap you ehn

Wetin you want again? He give am him shirt; you talk, if him no give am shirt, you go still talk. Will you keep quiet?!
Re: Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily by Alwaysking: 10:28am On Jul 13, 2018
kenonze:
The big masquerade is in town
Who are u
Re: Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily by slegend(m): 10:45am On Jul 13, 2018
Nedfed:
And sum mumu will be comparing the guy (CR7) with messi.

Every club na hit back2back
From Sporting CP-Man united-Real madrid now to Juventus, abeg shama my guy with clapping ovation joooor.

Unlike one midget (Messi) wey no fit commot 4 one club grin and claimed he was gud.

My late mum do say " only a failure will stay in one place and expect changes in life"
if I slap you ehhhhh
so you that have been changing have made it in life abi?
Re: Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily by Impregnable1: 11:25am On Jul 13, 2018
A great player always attract attention.ait I obvious he must release the number 7
Re: Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily by sniperwolf(m): 11:51am On Jul 13, 2018
If he didn't do it voluntarily, it will be taken against his will
Re: Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily by Afamed: 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
Epldaily:

what have you achieve ?
Until you come out in flying colours in your grammar, then I will list what I have achieved so far. Lazy youth, you can imagine your grammar.
Re: Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily by GMbuharii: 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder / Masquerades Visit Victor Anichebe In His Hometown (Photos) / Cardiff Striker, Emiliano Sala Feared Dead After Plane Crash (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.