Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,715 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:27 AM

Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) (19433 Views)

Pastor Instructs Members To Strip For The Holy Ghost To Penetrate Them.(photos) / Native Doctor Visits Church Orphanage Home, Donates Gifts – In Delta (photos) / ChiMarine Temple: Native Doctor Visits Orphanage Home In Delta, Donates Gifts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
davillian:
Thank you daddy freeze . grin grin grin
Apostle has being a giver right from when he was at Auchi poly

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by Sharpshooota: 6:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
Organism000:
His photographers and drivers will soon be posted to head the branches of his religious business outfits. Publicity stunts here and there, with some cheap suites bought with tithes of the ignorant, the religious hurstler is executing his strategies of abracadabra.

Yahoo Boys need to wise up and up their games. Music does not pay again and laptop works on rituals these so it is best for them to join the Church Business, a little philanthropic marketing here and there and more tithes are being being in the name of God.

Religion, and Politics - Two Sides of the same Yahweh coin. Lucifer is smart.

Who you epp?
Blah blah blah upandan

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 6:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
I have never ever seen any Muslim do this for Christians

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by BabaIbo: 6:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
Nah only God know the heart of a man, anyway kudos for the good work
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by davillian(m): 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Apostle has being a giver right from when he was at Auchi poly
That one no concern me
Thank you daddy freeze grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by Vokians(m): 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2018
This is good. Freely you received freely shall you give.
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by Pascal181: 6:03pm On Jul 12, 2018
Not enough to donate relief materials (very kind gesture no doubt ),pls use ur position to ask God to remove this blood thirsty buhari from office.
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 12, 2018
davillian:

That one no concern me
Thank you daddy freeze grin grin grin
Daddy freeze didn't do anything. He just gaining popularity by posting nonsense. Such a shame that your role model support formication

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by ysyowel(m): 6:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
great
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by davillian(m): 6:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Daddy freeze didn't do anything. He just gaining popularity by posting nonsense. Such a shame that your role model support formication
Like you have not fornicated before grin grin grin
Thank you daddy freeze our men of God are now showing good gestures .
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by bugidon(m): 6:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
grin no xflode abeg
ghostfacekillar:
are you frezy.. Kai i ave insalted me kwo. . I will xflode oooooooo
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2018
davillian:

Like you have not fornicated before grin grin grin
Thank you daddy freeze our men of God are now showing good gestures .
I am a virgin I don't do that thrash
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by davillian(m): 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
asuustrike2009:

I am a virgin I don't do that thrash
Laid Mohammed come and carry your people abeg .
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2018
davillian:

Laid Mohammed come and carry your people abeg .
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy but it is the truth everyone can't be same
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by delpee(f): 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2018
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, this is just plain attention seeking by Fake pastor sule. Due to the constant criticisms of Freeze and other true Christians like me, they have all decided to spend a few of their tithe loots on IDP camps. Why is this idiot visiting IDP camp same day the fraudulent Oyedepo send people to IDP camp? You people can only deceive gullible Christians, not me

Anyone who is an ACTIVE member of a true Church knows that charity is a major call of the Church after salvation. There have always been Prison, Widows, Hospitals, Children and other ministries handling issues relevant to them. The issue is that the Church doesn't publicise most of these things in line with biblical teachings.

Freeze may have belonged to a Church where true Christianity is not being practised. It seems many people fall into that category.

Giving selflessly is essential for a true Christian.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
crooked pastor! donating cheap commodities upon all the millions he stole from his gullible church members

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by oluwaahmed: 6:26pm On Jul 12, 2018
RCCG oya come and be going ur own
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by oluwaahmed: 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2018
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, this is just plain attention seeking by Fake pastor sule. Due to the constant criticisms of Freeze and other true Christians like me, they have all decided to spend a few of their tithe loots on IDP camps. Why is this idiot visiting IDP camp same day the fraudulent Oyedepo send people to IDP camp? You people can only deceive gullible Christians, not me

O harsh gaun...
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by Rebuke: 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
They are destroying and we are building....

How many of their people who are d cause of dier displacement have donated a thing to them since?

God will continue to move us forward in Jesus name. Amen!
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by israelmao(m): 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
AntiChrist Daddy Freeze with all of his delusional and gullible followers will not see this.This is one out of a thousand going by what other pastors are doing in secret.
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by sam1990(m): 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
Apostle! Weldone sir
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by HegenIkomkeh(m): 7:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
GoTV:
Rubbish!
First of all you're not a true Christian.
Second,you're just one of the many ignorant,arrogant and unrepentant hypocrites out there with inadequate information,claiming that freeze is responsible for the Charity of Men of God like Apostle Sulaiman.
For your information,these Men have been doing these things even before freeze became known.
Don't come out here and start advertising your ignorance on a public forum because of hate.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by oluwaahmed: 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2018
Organism000:
His photographers and drivers will soon be posted to head the branches of his religious business outfits. Publicity stunts here and there, with some cheap suites bought with tithes of the ignorant, the religious hurstler is executing his strategies of abracadabra.

Yahoo Boys need to wise up and up their games. Music does not pay again and they are called ritualists, so it is best for them to join the Church Business, a little philanthropic marketing here and there and more tithes are being being in the name of God. I guess they dont wanna stop clubbing.

Religion, and Politics - Two Sides of the same Yahweh coin. Lucifer is smart.

Be like u don kpef
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by adedayoa2(f): 7:37pm On Jul 12, 2018
manforgu:
Daddy Freeze has changed them
I disagree, they've been doing it before now
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by viceddy95(m): 7:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
GoTV:
Please nairalanders,,stop givin this castrated zombie attention and see him fade away like his brain..because no brain in him again.....

Young man ,stop fooling urself here...
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 7:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
GOFRONT:
shocked
As rough as the classroom is, it has ceiling fans
Nice one Apostle
Make e no get na make heat kill them.
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 7:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
GOFRONT:
shocked
As rough as the classroom is, it has ceiling fans
Nice one Apostle
Make e no get na make heat kill them.
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by rosita33(f): 7:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
The officials of NEMA Yola Operations Office received Apostle Suleman Johnson of Omega Ministry  Church Nationwide at Malkohi IDP Camp.

The pastor was received by Mr. Ali Kadiri Moses and other team members of the NEMA on behalf of the head of Operations Nema Yola Operations Office Mr Abani Imam Garki in collaboration with stakeholders.

The man of God who donated food and non food items to the IDPs equally promised that such assistance was going to be on regular basis.He also promised that as a matter of priority he's going to provide study tables and chairs to the school children, fixing of the blown off store house in the camp and other areas that need urgent attention.

He emphasised that the items donated were meant to be distributed among the three formal camps in the state.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/07/apostle-suleman-visits-idp-in.html

All these are charade.
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 8:03pm On Jul 12, 2018
More blessings to him
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by hopyroll(m): 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
bugidon:
I have not seen any imam or even sultan of sokoto visiting idps with gift and all these violence are pepetrated by religion of piss people embarassed

I tire for muslims, they don't value good life undecided
Lol...so far you haven't seen any doesn't mean its not happening.....
Muslims don't broadcast any good deed done, any good deed you want to do should be in secrecy between you and God. Even in mosques, some people donate money and they will tell the Imam not to mention any name but "Eru Olorun" I.e servant of God.
It is our believe that any good deed done and broadcasted will not attract any blessing from God except when its been broadcasted without your knowledge..... Alots of these pastors do this not because there mind is pure towards it but because they wanted to be seen and be praised.....
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by buJu234: 8:25pm On Jul 12, 2018
When are we going to see daddy freeze, imams and northern billionaires oligarchs etc do their donations

Or is it just to castigate others nai dey Sabi?

Both Koran, the bible and traditional beliefs teaches benevolence....
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by askakim(m): 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
Oya Mr Freeze won't criticise him now till when he hears that one Pastor says tither is a opener to prosperity... well-done MOG

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biblically, Should Women Preach Or Pastor Inside The Church? / HOT from the PRESS: Pastor W.F. Kumuyi’s Wife Dies At 57 / Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.