Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident (1041 Views)

Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident / 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be / Cute Photo Of Comedian I Go Dye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by silicongist: 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
Social commentator and humour merchant, Francis Agoda, known by many as I Go Dye has shaded Governor Fayose of Ekiti State over the tear gas incident that happened on Tuesday at the PDP rally in Ekiti, which had the governor crying out to the international community for help over what he described as injustice and high-handedness of the federal government by saying the governor got a treatment he deserved because he’s part of the corrupt system.
I Go Dye writes on his Instagram page “When pensioners protested this is what they got. When we protested for fuel pump hike this is what we got. When we protested against bad leadership this is what we got. When we protested on power failure or increase of minimum wage this is what we got. This is a good experience for you and it will serve as a lesson to others,that they should join Nigerians when they face hardship and speak against it, because of corruption and the ills of the political class.
Please get up, this is just a small thing compared to the injustice and pains that corruption have caused in this country. Oga governor, you are still among those governors that have short-changed some of our youths’s destiny, even the president is not exempted from any of such consequences. Until all of us use our respective positions to promote what is right, every citizen of this country can face this kind of situation.”
However, the comedian who has a mandate to speak out on corruption on account of his ambassadorial endorsement by UKAid condemns the act of the law enforcement agencies by resorting to crude method to maintain law and order at the rally, by describing it as an abuse of Human Rights.
” I condemn this action because it violates the fundamental human right to liberty and I also use this medium to admonish the people of Ekiti State to remain peaceful as they choose who leads them on Saturday.
“What happens to the boys on the street, can happen to anyone. speak up, because our present status doesn’t stop us from questioning our environment,” he writes

http://silicongist.com.ng/entertainment/comedian-i-go-dye-shades-fayose-over-tear-gas-incident/
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by jeronimo(m): 7:15pm On Jul 12, 2018
In as much as I can say that Igodie might make sense he must not forget that this is politics and in politics just like acting the person with the highest convincability wins the day. Igodie leave politics and face your comedy
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by tonio2wo: 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2018
I concur
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by cruzita(f): 7:39pm On Jul 12, 2018
Mind ur biz. d last thing we need is another problem
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by GOFRONT(m): 7:46pm On Jul 12, 2018
Dino melaye sat on bare floor...

Fayose cried like a baby
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by ibori1(m): 11:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Praise Olamide As He Shows His New Dance "Kpakujemu" To New Song "Motigba / Was Davido Really Shot At Yesterday In Ede? / Your Boyfriend Must Pay You For Sex, Nothing Is For Free – Juliet Ibrahim (Film)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.