Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:27 PM

R-APC To Court: Declare Us Authentic National Officers Of APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / R-APC To Court: Declare Us Authentic National Officers Of APC (617 Views)

Breaking News!!! Supreme Court Declare Rivers State Governorship Election Winner / Court Bars Labor Party's Chairman, Others From Parading As National Officers / OShiomhole’s Removal: APC National Officers Demand Urgent Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

R-APC To Court: Declare Us Authentic National Officers Of APC by deantimes(m): 9:15pm On Jul 12, 2018
THE Reformed APC (R-APC) has taken a legal dimension to wrestle power from the ruling All Progressive Congress, (APC).

This is after the R-APC had approached the Independent National Electoral Commission urging it to invalidate the newly elected National Executive Committee (NEC) of the APC led by Adams Oshiomhole.

They are aggrieved members of the APC who formed a splinter group of the ruling party.

Most of its members are former members of the new PDP who in 2013 formed a similar splinter group within the then ruling party.

On Thursday, the R-APC approached a federal high court in Abuja praying for it to declare the election of Oshiomole’s national executive committee as invalid, null and void.

It also asked the court to declare its faction the authentic executives of the party.

The action of the group is contained in a suit with file number FHC/ABJ/CS/734/18 filled on behalf of the faction by its National Chairman, Buba Galadima, Publicity Secretary, Kazeem Afegbua, youth leader; Nicholas Asuzu and chairman of Kogi state chapter, Hadi Ametuo.

Read more: https://www.headlineng.com/r-apc-court-declare-authentic-national-officers-apc/
Re: R-APC To Court: Declare Us Authentic National Officers Of APC by Homeboiy: 9:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
I noticed that no one from my state is a member of this rubbish

1 Like

Re: R-APC To Court: Declare Us Authentic National Officers Of APC by Donsamie(m): 9:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
Which way Nigeria
Re: R-APC To Court: Declare Us Authentic National Officers Of APC by funnynation(m): 9:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
Re: R-APC To Court: Declare Us Authentic National Officers Of APC by yomi96(m): 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2018
Homeboiy:
I noticed that no one from my state is a member of this rubbish
it is rubbish now abi? did you say this in 2015? next time use your brain before rushing to comment

2 Likes

Re: R-APC To Court: Declare Us Authentic National Officers Of APC by deantimes(m): 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
grin
Re: R-APC To Court: Declare Us Authentic National Officers Of APC by yarimo(m): 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
BUBA GALADIMA the latest pa James in town grin grin
Re: R-APC To Court: Declare Us Authentic National Officers Of APC by dodelight(m): 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
APC's in serious trouble: not because this case will be decided against them, but because they are foolish enough to think the R-APC are inconsequential, the same mistake PDP made in 2014.
It's good new for Nigeria, though.
Re: R-APC To Court: Declare Us Authentic National Officers Of APC by dodelight(m): 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2018
The APC is window-dressing his wounds. Time shall surely tell!
Re: R-APC To Court: Declare Us Authentic National Officers Of APC by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 12, 2018

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

O / UPDATED: Former IGP, Ibrahim Coomassie - Governor Dickson Condoles IGP / I Have No Enemy In Nigeria, I Inherited Nigerian's Enemies -president Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.