Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Breaking News!!! Supreme Court Declare Rivers State Governorship Election Winner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! Supreme Court Declare Rivers State Governorship Election Winner (5167 Views)

Fubara Plotting Interim Order To Declare Rivers Assembly Illegal – APC / BREAKING NEWS: Supreme Court Today, Apapa And His Boys Were Thoroughly Disgraced / You Declared Kano A Sharia State, I Declare Rivers A Christian State - Wike Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!!! Supreme Court Declare Rivers State Governorship Election Winner by Ebi2233: 12:05pm On Jan 14
For those that await it tomorrow, know that even if Sim Fubara is removed, another Ijaw man Tonye Cole would take over.
So whatever it is, it would still turn out to be win win for Ijaw.

@General Ditari.
Re: Breaking News!!! Supreme Court Declare Rivers State Governorship Election Winner by malcom1X: 12:12pm On Jan 14
Ebi2233:
For those that await it tomorrow, know that even if Sim Fubara is removed, another Ijaw man Tonye Cole would take over.

@General Ditari.

Guy you don dey fear.
Wike holds SIM in his blokos

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Supreme Court Declare Rivers State Governorship Election Winner by Ebi2233: 12:25pm On Jan 14
malcom1X:

Guy you don dey fear.

Haha.
Fear what?
Re: Breaking News!!! Supreme Court Declare Rivers State Governorship Election Winner by Ebi2233: 12:26pm On Jan 14
Those that know me well know that anything Ijaw naim I dey in.
I take no sides.
Re: Breaking News!!! Supreme Court Declare Rivers State Governorship Election Winner by Wainey: 12:32pm On Jan 14
Ebi2233:
I take no sides.
I know u said they paid u, but I wonder how much they pay you to be a nuisance.

Btw, Wike will rather allow SIM to win than allowing Tonye Cole to win

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Supreme Court Declare Rivers State Governorship Election Winner by Ebi2233: 12:39pm On Jan 14
Wainey:
I know u said they paid u, but I wonder how much they pay you to be a nuisance.

Btw, Wike will rather allow SIM to win than allowing Tonye Cole to win

Anyhow they do it, it would still favour Ijaw.
Re: Breaking News!!! Supreme Court Declare Rivers State Governorship Election Winner by Northernblood7(m): 12:52pm On Jan 14
I Want SIM to win tomorrow. I will rather vote for an outsider than my brother that always deny me when it doesn't favor them
Re: Breaking News!!! Supreme Court Declare Rivers State Governorship Election Winner by Owontime: 12:52pm On Jan 14
What if they order INEC to conduct another election and Wike brings another Ikwere man?😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Supreme Court Declare Rivers State Governorship Election Winner by Ebi2233: 12:55pm On Jan 14
Owontime:
What if they order INEC to conduct another election and Wike brings another Ikwere man?😂😂😂😂
Dey play grin
Re: Breaking News!!! Supreme Court Declare Rivers State Governorship Election Winner by Melagros(m): 1:55pm On Jan 14
malcom1X:

Guy you don dey fear.
Wike no hold sim oo, you think if cole declared a winner wike will heave a sight of relief?
Re: Breaking News!!! Supreme Court Declare Rivers State Governorship Election Winner by Ebi2233: 1:56pm On Jan 14
Melagros:

Wike no hold sim oo, you think if cole declared a winner wike will heave a sight of relief?
Haha
Re: Breaking News!!! Supreme Court Declare Rivers State Governorship Election Winner by malcom1X: 2:02pm On Jan 14
Ebi2233:

Haha.
Fear what?

Okay
Re: Breaking News!!! Supreme Court Declare Rivers State Governorship Election Winner by Chinjo2: 2:19pm On Jan 14
Please burry that thought. No court can remove SIM as governor.

Wike is fighting a lost battle and that is why he is going around lobbying traditional rulers by telling them that he has met his own side of the peace accord so they should tell SIM to do same.

Secondly, Tonye Cole is an associate of Rotimi Amaechi Wike's sworn enemy. Wike can't try one quarter of what he is doing to SIM with Tonye so it will be his greatest undoing if Tonye is declared winner.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Supreme Court Declare Rivers State Governorship Election Winner by CJStarz: 2:25pm On Jan 14
Sim's removal would make for a chaotic situation in Rivers state.
Those Kai Kai boy no dey gree for anybody
Re: Breaking News!!! Supreme Court Declare Rivers State Governorship Election Winner by GreatBoss: 2:44pm On Jan 14
CJStarz:
Sim's removal would make for a chaotic situation in Rivers state.
Those Kai Kai boy no dey gree for anybody
Haha.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Supreme Court Declare Rivers State Governorship Election Winner by GreatBoss: 2:44pm On Jan 14
Chinjo2:

Wike is fighting a lost battle and that is why he is going around lobbying traditional rulers by telling them that he has met his own side of the peace accord so they should tell SIM to do same.

Secondly, Tonye Cole is an associate of Rotimi Amaechi Wike's sworn enemy. Wike can't try one quarter of what he is doing to SIM with Tonye so it will be his greatest undoing if Tonye is declared winner.

True.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Supreme Court Declare Rivers State Governorship Election Winner by Ate247(m): 5:19pm On Jan 14
Ebi2233:

@General Ditari.
Nigeria can never grow with all this indept tribalism
Re: Breaking News!!! Supreme Court Declare Rivers State Governorship Election Winner by saintopus(m): 5:37pm On Jan 14
Chinjo2:

You are a true Rivers man. You gave the true picture of the Rivers politics.

Thank you.
Re: Breaking News!!! Supreme Court Declare Rivers State Governorship Election Winner by DMerciful(m): 5:38pm On Jan 14
Will your standard of livinv improve by virtue of that?
Ebi2233:

@General Ditari.
Re: Breaking News!!! Supreme Court Declare Rivers State Governorship Election Winner by Benbellamor: 5:42pm On Jan 14
Supreme court Judgement here does not hold water, for your Information wike has already used his connection of the Odili's in the Judiciary to help Fubara to win, but After that the 27 house members are waiting to impeach him while the speaker becomes the Governor. go and note this down
Re: Breaking News!!! Supreme Court Declare Rivers State Governorship Election Winner by BondRiv: 6:47pm On Jan 14
Local champion. Still in this primitive state.
Re: Breaking News!!! Supreme Court Declare Rivers State Governorship Election Winner by Seunpapa65: 6:52pm On Jan 14
I think wike will go for a lesser devil grin cheesy
Re: Breaking News!!! Supreme Court Declare Rivers State Governorship Election Winner by Emetex22(m): 7:24pm On Jan 14
Ebi2233:

Anyhow they do it, it would still favour Ijaw.
Ethnicity, the bane of our society, I went to a nursing interview, I was the only hire amongst the white candidates, Nigeria will definitely sink to abyss with this mindset of urs, Igbo, Ijaw, Yoruba, Hausa etc
Re: Breaking News!!! Supreme Court Declare Rivers State Governorship Election Winner by ebufa: 1:29am On Jan 15
Ebi2233:
I take no sides.

If Simi fubara is 100% Ijaw .......then Beyonce na Efik woman!!!
Re: Breaking News!!! Supreme Court Declare Rivers State Governorship Election Winner by Godson1996: 5:56am On Jan 15
How can Tonye Cole be governor?

Did he meet the requirements to win an election?
Did he ask the court to declare him winner?

Did he prove to the Court that he won the required votes to be declared winner of the election?

Tonye Cole is only asking the Court to cancel the election and order for a fresh one.

The Court can give what you didn't ask for. So rest!

Ebi2233:

@General Ditari.
Re: Breaking News!!! Supreme Court Declare Rivers State Governorship Election Winner by shaqhead: 8:36am On Jan 15
Chinjo2:

Sworn enemy in politics? Where do you people get this ideology from? Just last week Bwala was Tinubu "sworn enemy" abi and crying Chidi Loyd was Amaechi man abi? Rest with this "enemy in politics" talk. There's no enmity when interests align abeg. Know this and Know peace!
Re: Breaking News!!! Supreme Court Declare Rivers State Governorship Election Winner by xtivin2: 9:27am On Jan 15
A rerun nkor?

(1) (Reply)

South-East PDP Rejects Orji Uzor Kalu / News Making Rounds In The Streets About Niger Delta Avengers And IPOB / IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.