Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Articles Of Journalism Martyr, Dele Giwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Articles Of Journalism Martyr, Dele Giwa (281 Views)

Umahi: I Want To Be A Martyr, Sacrificed To Achieve Igbo Presidency / Ayodele, Dele Giwa's Daughter Reveals How Her Dad Would Have Felt About EndSARS / Dele Giwa: 32 Years After His Death By Letter Bomb (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Articles Of Journalism Martyr, Dele Giwa by Oluwatobex(m): 9:25pm On Jul 12, 2018
Hi folks, I need someone to help me with articles and columns of Dele Giwa, former Editor-in-Chief of Newswatch who was killed by parcel bomb in 1986.
Apart from finding interest in his writings and career, I also need a couple of them for a report - I'm a student of Journalism & Communications.
There is a particular one I've searched the internet for, but I can't find it... It is titled "The Problem of living by the Pen."

e jowo, e dakun... I'll be so grateful if someone would help me out.

Re: Articles Of Journalism Martyr, Dele Giwa by Tonybee2023: 5:51pm On Feb 19, 2023
Hi folks,
Any one with a copy of Newswatch Best by Ray Ekpu.

(1) (Reply)

The Deputy Governor Of Imo State Congratulates Governor Elect Fayemi / Alleged Forgery: No One Has Lodged Complaint Against Finance Minister Adeosun - / PDP!! The Most United Party In Nigeria. See Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.