Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,195 members, 7,853,067 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:47 AM

You Can't Install Stock Rom With TWRP! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Can't Install Stock Rom With TWRP! (650 Views)

Guys Please Help! I Can't Install Some Games From Xender / Download Tecno Pouvoir 2 LA7 Stock ROM / Please Does Anybody Know This Phone Tecno D8, I Need Stock Rom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can't Install Stock Rom With TWRP! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 12, 2018
Im using the samung galaxy note 4. Im using a custom rom called noble rom and its rooted and i have TWRP(teamwin recovery project). Trust me its the best out there with so many functions. But the problem i have is my phone usb port is spoilt. I want to put back kitkat stock rom on my phone and i thought with could do that with the recovery app but its impossible! U cannot install stock rom with TWRP or any recovery tool! It as to be with odin from ur computer system. Ive tried everyway possible not its impossible. Well i just have to fix my usb port so i can do it.

I'm out!!
Re: You Can't Install Stock Rom With TWRP! by Boxer007(m): 4:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
Mrbolt565:
Im using the samung galaxy note 4. Im using a custom rom called noble rom and its rooted and i have TWRP(teamwin recovery project). Trust me its the best out there with so many functions. But the problem i have is my phone usb port is spoilt. I want to put back kitkat stock rom on my phone and i thought with could do that with the recovery app but its impossible! U cannot install stock rom with TWRP or any recovery tool! It as to be with odin from ur computer system. Ive tried everyway possible not its impossible. Well i just have to fix my usb port so i can do it.

I'm out!!

Boo boo can u sit on your thumb for 5 minutes & tell me how deep yor annnus is/could/will be?

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite: The Full Review / Xiaomi Mi 6x / NCC Consumer Complain Line Is Very Effective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.