Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,413 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

A Novel:The Entrapment:171,000 Words And 346 Pictures Of Thrill And Exploration! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Novel:The Entrapment:171,000 Words And 346 Pictures Of Thrill And Exploration! (1031 Views)

The Detective Novel [The Brand Of Cain] Has Finally Been Published Online / Free E Novel: The Adventures Of Sherlock Holmes By Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Novel:The Entrapment:171,000 Words And 346 Pictures Of Thrill And Exploration! by lanrefront1(m): 7:19pm On Jun 11, 2010
THE ENTRAPMENT: A NEW FASCINATING SIX-HUNDRED AND NINETY-TWO PAGES E-NOVEL; 171,000 words and 346 pictures of thrill and exploration!  TREAT YOURSELF TO THE FRIST I50 PAGES FOR FREE!

Do you like reading novels? Lengthy, fascinating, interesting, fast-moving stories? Also are you adventurous? Does the indwelling of its spirit (adventure) fill you to the brim? Is there a part of you that wishes to tour unknown places?

Guess for you, like most people, the answer is YES.

So then, explore Lagos, the most populous black city in the world through the imagination and camera-lens of a master story-teller. Experience the city, the good, the bad and the ugly: its sophistication and ruggedness; its hustle and bustle; its complexity and canniness; its extravagant affluence side-by-side with miserable poverty.

Experience all this as Dapo Olumofe criss-crosses the suburbs and slums of Lagos struggling to evade arrest for crimes he did not commit; trying to prove his innocence before he’s caught. And as you read, view pictures which fires up your imagination to extreme vividness. It’s like you are in the city going about with Olumofe. At the end, you are left with a deep sense of familiarity with the third-world semi-modern yet sophisticated city, it’s like you’ve been there; like you actually paid a visit and stayed a while.

So GET NOW, Read and Immerse Yourself in The Entrapment, the new fascinating SIX-HUNDRED AND NINETY-TWO PAGES e-novel by Lanre Osinubi. 

Want to get a little more idea about the story. Why not log onto the website by clinking the link below:

http://www.theentrapment.com/

Not enough! Why not give yourself a treat and GET FOR FREE THE FIRST ONE-HUNDRED AND FIFTY PAGES OF THE E-NOVEL! Just log onto the website.

Re: A Novel:The Entrapment:171,000 Words And 346 Pictures Of Thrill And Exploration! by MyneWhite1(f): 12:13am On Jun 16, 2010
You have a supporter in me. Well done. I am also an Author. You can check out my site www.mynewhitman.com

I have been to your site and have a few comments.

It does not allow one to leave comments.

Why did you choose plimus? Lulu and Amazon are platforms that will showcase you to the world

The length of the novel is too much, you could have split in two or three. Do you remember the Nick Carter or JHC novels? Very compact.

Have you heard of Freado.com? You can share the free version there, get more fans and remove the burden of sending the pdf. Also people can read it instantly instead of waiting, some may also not like giving their email addresses.
Re: A Novel:The Entrapment:171,000 Words And 346 Pictures Of Thrill And Exploration! by lanrefront1(m): 11:46pm On Jun 18, 2010
Hey Myne,

Thanks for visiting my site and requesting for the Free version of my novel. About your site, I'd already checked it before now; several times in fact.

Now to your questions and observations:

You can, indeed leave comments on my site; it's allowed. Just click on the "Comments On Book" tab on top of the page and write your thoughts or impression or anything at all. maybe I'll change the tab to "Leave your Comments" so as to make the intent of the tab clear and simple.

I chose Plimus because i wanted a platform that could handle sales without me being too involved; you know, that sheds the load of me. But you do have a very good point. Then again Lulu is for publishing book the normal old fashioned way. would probably look into amazon, but if I have my way and all works out, will prefer to publish in Nigeria and sell in Nigeria.

So still intend to publish the book (of course without any pictures), but in the meantime, I had this idea, (I happen to like photography) why not present it first as an ebook mixed with interesting photography which depicts the things that are talked about in the book (it's a very descriptive novel; particularly about Lagos) and the environment in which the events are taking place. I thought it would be intriguing to people in other parts of the world;maybe even to people that I've lived in the North all their lives or the young aje-butters that hardly ever goes out of the Island to see the less appealing side of Lagos. Also thought it will be kind of very different, you know.

About the lenght: without the pictures it's 518 pages. And really there is no way I could shorten it. Every part of the book is there for a reason. There was no attempt on my part of just conjuring worthless boring text so as to increase pages. I guess the readers will be the final judge of that.

Thanks for the tip on Freado and other tips. Will sure check it out.

(1) (Reply)

Amazon.com Is Selling More E-books Than Other Books / Writers, Bloggers, Columnist!!!!!! Where Art Thou??? / I Am A Male-feminist!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.