Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

The Original Countries Of These France Players (Pictures Attached) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Original Countries Of These France Players (Pictures Attached) (62347 Views)

Qatar 2022: Pinnick Meets London-Based Super Eagles Players (Pictures) / France Players Celebrate Winning The UEFA Nations League. / 5 Ball Boys Who Become Incredible Players (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Original Countries Of These France Players (Pictures Attached) by shimmer19(f): 2:32pm On Jul 13, 2018
you see france helping the country they colonize unlike our colonial master who are busy with their own business
Re: The Original Countries Of These France Players (Pictures Attached) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
OneCorner:
Blacks tend to be phenomenal wen dey are out of d African soil.
France has an almost black team and see how dey are playing like oyinbo.
But African teams be lika idiot while playing and u wonder if it’s the African soil that’s cursed or something else

no you see the problem is that black players start playing pretty damn late. i mean learning the technicalities if football. if you go to europe you go think say playing ball na B.sc because they even go to classes to learn football theory and what have you or not. this is what african players are not. these europeans start playing as early as 3years old. its too sad honestly.
Re: The Original Countries Of These France Players (Pictures Attached) by Justinlean02(m): 2:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
BeejayManny:
what about Mpape that is from Nigeria nko...

google that for clarification..

thanks.
You rly must be high on Shagotedo Weed...

Re: The Original Countries Of These France Players (Pictures Attached) by holluphemydavid(m): 2:53pm On Jul 13, 2018
In a nutshell, African is winning dis World Cup lol.... Team France
Re: The Original Countries Of These France Players (Pictures Attached) by bezimo(m): 3:00pm On Jul 13, 2018
OneCorner:
But African teams be lika idiot while playing and u wonder if it’s the African soil that’s cursed or something else

It's African system..that is their biggest undoing.
Re: The Original Countries Of These France Players (Pictures Attached) by ofuonyebi: 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2018
good feeding, ...better training...health care ...and motivational incebtives plus big..big..salaries..in millions of dollars & pounds

are the energizer for the command performance of all the blacks in the France 2018 world cup team!...Africans ...na so..so corruption!

and politics for everything...the best here does not matter...only those who have god fathers and quota system!...shame!
Re: The Original Countries Of These France Players (Pictures Attached) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:28pm On Jul 13, 2018
Baroba:
Africans are naturally talented, they come equipped with strength speed, skill; most of these tools most Europeans lack..We all knew kids who were outstanding at school level without any form of grassroot coaching..

These French born Africans are exposed to good academies, excellent facilities and good coaching; when you harness there natural ability plus the excellent facilities they are exposed to,you get a phenomenal athlete and footballer.The same can be said in athletics, boxing e.t.c..

Nigeria should be doing what the French are doing when you consider the population and talent pool to pick from unfortunately our country is in a mess. shocked

As talented as Kanu, Okocha were, there was still elements of rawness you still find in there games..

Good point.
Re: The Original Countries Of These France Players (Pictures Attached) by Uglymugg: 3:35pm On Jul 13, 2018
Philpham:

I disagree we have both brain and body and chose not to use it
You're right though. My bad.
Re: The Original Countries Of These France Players (Pictures Attached) by xamiel4(m): 3:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
gabazin080:
The reason why INDIAN is not allowed in WORLD CUP is Because FIFA cannot tolerate 10 minutes of singing and dancing after a goal

chai this one off me
Re: The Original Countries Of These France Players (Pictures Attached) by sexdoll: 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
edo3:
Mpappe and thiery henry nko?

i no know for mbappe

but i know say thierry henry is from ovoko nsuka.
Re: The Original Countries Of These France Players (Pictures Attached) by AreaFada2: 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
LazyNairalander:

Somebody also told me his from calabar speaking part of Cameroon. Nigerians and claiming great achievers eh.
I fear una.

Why do they use microscope to trace anyone who commits crime in countries they were born & raised abroad to Nigeria? If they are sport stars then nobody traces their origins to us?

Part of English-speaking Cameroon was part of Nigeria Eastern Nigeria until 1960s. They left after a referendum. That their grandmother is probably a Yoruba woman, does it make it impossible for their granddad to be from former Nigerian part of Cameroon?
Re: The Original Countries Of These France Players (Pictures Attached) by Platony(m): 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
If e lyk mk Victor Moses follow for der Team, Na Croatia me i dey support!!
Re: The Original Countries Of These France Players (Pictures Attached) by mavinc4u(f): 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2018
skallion7:
stfu, mbappe dad is half Nigerian and half Cameroonian, his mother is from Algerian descent

Tell your mother to stfu, you slowpoke
Re: The Original Countries Of These France Players (Pictures Attached) by ajl: 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2018
Uglymugg:
Shows that we will never be able to utilize our God Given talents without White people. Proof is in history. They have the brain, we have the body.

Oluwa o! For every man is created equally. What you choose to do with your talent is your choice. Obviously Yahoo boys don't have brain or they have it but are misusing it. It's only lack of exposure that would make someone make that kind of statement.
Re: The Original Countries Of These France Players (Pictures Attached) by durubennie(m): 5:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
like for france share for nigeria
Re: The Original Countries Of These France Players (Pictures Attached) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
Africa as a continent lacks the growth mentality and its obvious in all sphere (from politics to sports, technology to religion) that's why we fail in most things...

OneCorner:
Re: The Original Countries Of These France Players (Pictures Attached) by Uglymugg: 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
ajl:

Oluwa o! For every man is created equally. What you choose to do with your talent is your choice. Obviously Yahoo boys don't have brain or they have it but are misusing it. It's only lack of exposure that would make someone make that kind of statement.

Mention one scentific invention from an African. And to think you gave exmaple with Yahoo boys. Lol to hell with whatever exposure you have. Thats not the kind of exposure I'm looking for.
Re: The Original Countries Of These France Players (Pictures Attached) by dudley1459: 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2018
afric
Re: The Original Countries Of These France Players (Pictures Attached) by neezar: 7:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
lefulefu:
i dont know why some ppl are hell bent on saying mbappe has nigerian blood. With the way that guy runs on the pitch i even doubt if he even has a naija blood.compare the way he runs and handles the ball and compare the way our super eagles run and handle their ballcheesy.
u dey mind them??
Re: The Original Countries Of These France Players (Pictures Attached) by salford1: 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2018
Seems a lot of people on this thread are youngstars or indo-mi generation. The France squad that won the world cup in 1998 and the Euro cup in 2000 had more Africans than this current squad.

I would be happy if this current squad wins it again. All racist and supremacy groups would be miserable at least till the end of the year. They would be furious to know that something good can still come out of Africa.

Re: The Original Countries Of These France Players (Pictures Attached) by BENEAMATA: 8:28pm On Jul 13, 2018
gabazin080:
The reason why INDIAN is not allowed in WORLD CUP is Because FIFA cannot tolerate 10 minutes of singing and dancing after a goal
W O W ! ! Just WOW ! Bros , one ORIGIN for this your Original formula that has finally solved the agelong mystery of the land of the maharajis ! So it's was never about the flying tigers and fiery lions afterall . Thanks a million . HYPER L.O.L
Re: The Original Countries Of These France Players (Pictures Attached) by MrPRevailer(m): 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
OneCorner:

Practise with first class equipment, training, coaching and you will be firstclass. That's what made them different.
Re: The Original Countries Of These France Players (Pictures Attached) by BENEAMATA: 10:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
gabazin080:
Dear women, learn to trust your husband's even if the reason they give you is not convincing.
Imagine Jonah's wife when he came home after 3days claiming he had been swallowed by a fish
LOL ! Kuku kii me grin
gabazin080:
Dear women, learn to trust your husband's even if the reason they give you is not convincing.
Imagine Jonah's wife when he came home after 3days claiming he had been swallowed by a fish
LOL ! Kuku kii me
Re: The Original Countries Of These France Players (Pictures Attached) by BeejayManny(m): 2:02pm On Nov 18, 2022
Justinlean02:
You rly must be high on Shagotedo Weed...

Whose High on Sangotedo weed now

Ballon D'or 2019 (Live Updates) / Ahmad Bin Ali Stadium In Qatar Unveiled To The World With Spectacular Launch / Danish TV Station Equates Moroccan Footballers To Monkeys.