Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (299997 Views)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 14, 2018
escober90:

Kid! What gives you assurance that Fayemi will pay your mum's salary if he emerges as the next governor of Ekiti state? Wise up!

At least he has govern the state before, without owing them salaries like this and with free education for the people, compare to what is on ground now but dumb people like you will never see the difference between black and white

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by holuphisayor(m): 7:16am On Jul 14, 2018
ekiti people should be ready to bear the brunt of their actions or inactions today. grin

waiting for reports of 10k per vote

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Hafeexla(m): 7:18am On Jul 14, 2018
Came4apost:

I really hope fayemi does not trow you away when he wins.. Because APC use and dump people.. Well you have nothing to worry about.. PDP is more resilient and will out vote APC in Ekiti.. From results all the polls online is saying .. If APC wins something is really wrong somewhere
Only myopic individual thread the path of use and dump. i got a paid work' so i dnt kinda care about government work. Support a government for there landmark not supporting a government because of your personal gain.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by EweduAfonja(f): 7:18am On Jul 14, 2018
yarimo:
Some hours to end of PDP in ekiti state. grin grin

You go shock to the bones in few hours time

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Powerexpert: 7:18am On Jul 14, 2018
You are deceiving yourself and your local government. Come and carry the laptop now!
Hafeexla:
Free education

free health

laptop 4 studend

improve infrastructure

social security

fayemi4gov
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by muffyt05: 7:19am On Jul 14, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
afonjas will tell you Yoruba's love themselves but see the way they wanna kill one of their own , a serving governor who has insulted the Yoruba race ,acknowledged tinubu as the political leader of the Yoruba's yet fayose must bow to a Fulani man
YORUBA THIS IS GENETIC ,SOMEONE MUST SERVE ANOTHER BUT MUST IT ALWAYS BE THE YORUBAS TO SERVE ?

You and your people have been serving the north and the country as a whole before Independence and is certainly going to continue to be so.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by butterflylion: 7:20am On Jul 14, 2018
Came4apost:

I really hope fayemi does not trow you away when he wins.. Because APC use and dump people.. Well you have nothing to worry about.. PDP is more resilient and will out vote APC in Ekiti.. From results all the polls online is saying .. If APC wins something is really wrong somewhere

Oga we don't do online rants we do it the normal old fashioned way.

The poor and suffering in Ekiti are not on twitter or Facebook. We see them everyday biting their fingers and cursing fayose but due to the fear of "the emperor" they cannot speak but today they have a voice and will use it.

Did you see the video where the woman was asked and she said Fayemi?

The instruction was "collect their money but vote your conscience" too many of them want Fayemi back and that is their conscience.

If Fayose can disgrace and harrass the royal fathers with impunity then the common citizenry know they are not safe.

If Fayose can turn them to beggers and slaves in their own land then its a big problem.

I live in Ogun state but had to return home to perform my civil rights so I may not directly feel their pain but I do indirectly because many of my friends are workers here and I have sustained a number of them from.my own pocket for too long.

They have families, they have hopes, they have children and one Idiót in office is sitting on their joy and sweat but was willing to share 10k to drivers and an insulting #3000 naira yesterday with no apology despite owing close to 8 months of salaries and 12 months of salary deductions.

I will not curse fayose because he is already cursed. However I and those with me will do the needful.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by escober90(m): 7:21am On Jul 14, 2018
Came4apost:

Ayam watching! Ekiti keete have forgotten so soon when their Messiah (Fayemi) came on board and increase the school fees of all tertiary institutions in the state.... The way lamented then was evergreen in the memory of Nigerian. But when Fayose came on board he reduced it to the bearest minimum. The same Fasoye, they want to crucify now!
His associates in Ondo state did the same thing early this year.
Good people of Ekiti, think of your children's future and be fooled with any amount of money giving to you now.

7 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Akpuoru: 7:21am On Jul 14, 2018
PDP in early lead in 3 Local Government Areas
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by holuphisayor(m): 7:21am On Jul 14, 2018
samiboy774:
How I wish! Anoda party aside APC pr PDP will just win put pf surprise! But dos is just a wish dat won't come tru!

Unrealistic wish!!
#ButIstillWishSha
still a wish sha grin

same wish sowore's supporter are having.

his party is unknown and had no structures on ground yet but thinks he can pull a surprise using social media. grin
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Hafeexla(m): 7:22am On Jul 14, 2018
Powerexpert:
You are deceiving yourself and your local government. Come and carry the laptop now!
You got a myopic thinking. finally it is 2day we rise 2ward victory jkf4gov

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by shakol91(m): 7:22am On Jul 14, 2018
naijanative:

This is crap.
how is it crap? because you can't prove him wrong. He's saying the truth.... Wth the kind of fayose as gov in Ekiti State, we will never get it right because the guy is taking Democracy of our dear state to a retrogressing level whereby every sector is politicised. What do you tend to achieve as a governor by bringing civil servants like teachers into politics. Using your supporters within NUT to victimize others. I have seen some teachers who are members of OMO (oshoko mass movement) attending pdp rallies during school hours.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by PHILipu1(m): 7:23am On Jul 14, 2018
Came4apost:

Funny.
Do market women,mama put,street hustlers,shoe shinners,mechanics,drivers etc go online?

This are the set of people that have majority of the PVCS to decide who wins.

Online polls are for few that know and have access to internet.
How are you sure that it is not people from the south east that have majority of votes on that online polls?

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by agarawu23(m): 7:25am On Jul 14, 2018
Leg crossed. cool
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by smellingmenses: 7:25am On Jul 14, 2018
shakol91:
The leaders of the driver's union you see today supporting fayose shall be seen no more after Fayemi is declared winner. grin That's when you'll know that fayemi has his own supporter within them but they're silenced because they're not in government. Tosin Aluko Park was deserted yesterday when I passed there, meaning there is a coup plan going on. That's when all of you outside Ekiti State supporting tyrant governor will know that transport union worker sabi coup pass military.
So you want them to stay and be arrested by your military party
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Kingsley1000(m): 7:27am On Jul 14, 2018
I CAN BET WITH ANYONE THAT FAYEMI WILL WIN ALL THE LGAS

ONLY THOSE IN EKITI WILL ATTEST TO THIS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by lamideee(f): 7:27am On Jul 14, 2018
Hafeexla:
Good morning 2 all good citizen of ekiti, as you have already know today is the day to determine whoever will lead the affair our state.

You can either choose btw free education or the current paid education.

You can choose free health care or choose to continue with paid service.

You can make your vote for a running mouth government or someone with modest.

Make peace your watchword today and keep of from fake new peddler.

Keep of beleiving propaganda' think and vote wisely.
can you tell me what is free in all Apc controlled states? So many APC led states are also owing their workers. So don't come and tell us lies like you did before 2015 election

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by escober90(m): 7:27am On Jul 14, 2018
Neyoor:

At least he has govern the state before, without owing them salaries like this and with free education for the people, compare to what is on ground now but dumb people like you will never see the difference between black and white

Senseless person like you would have forgotten so soon when he (FAYEMI) increased school fees.
I guess, the free education you claimed he claimed was for you and your family member.

Anyways, 2000 born babies like you.... Kw nothing about politics

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by PHILipu1(m): 7:27am On Jul 14, 2018
Akpuoru:
PDP in early lead in 3 Local Government Areas
By 7:21 am?
Oh!,this was how Jonathan and PDP were in early lead in Katsina by 6:00am in 2015

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by shakol91(m): 7:29am On Jul 14, 2018
hotboz:

Shakol, how far? How is Ajilosun today?
actually I've not visited that area this morning. I'm still at home but I've seen some of my neighbours going out to their various polling units because they still vote in their formal place.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Sheggun1: 7:29am On Jul 14, 2018
Judgement day

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by anytexy: 7:30am On Jul 14, 2018
I have said it before Fayose is my man, but he fall my hand full time for not paying Salaries and he wants to win an election, he is not serious at all. I don't support evil.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Hafeexla(m): 7:30am On Jul 14, 2018
lamideee:
can you tell me what is free in all Apc controlled states? So many APC led states are also owing their workers. So don't come and tell us lies like you did before 2015 election
Where did you see worker salary in my post, take accurate reading of everypost before quoting me, please recheck and get back to me

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by omoolorire(m): 7:30am On Jul 14, 2018
Many of us don't even notice that the country called Nigeria is too complex. Confusion everywhere, killings everywhere, ethnic and religion crisis everywhere, insurgency everywhere, militancy everywhere, kidnapping on going everywhere,armed robbery taking place everywhere etc.

Solutions
Adoption of regional government
Creation of state police
Resources control etc
Those at the corridor of power should go back to round table for discussion otherwise hmmmmmmmmmmm
Pls don't quote me!!!
Good morning Nigeria.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Kingsley1000(m): 7:30am On Jul 14, 2018
butterflylion:

Oga we don't do online rants we do it the normal old fashioned way.

The poor and suffering in Ekiti are not on twitter or Facebook. We see them everyday biting their fingers and cursing fayose but due to the fear of "the emperor" they cannot speak but today they have a voice and will use it.

Did you see the video where the woman was asked and she said Fayemi?

The instruction was "collect their money but vote your conscience" too many of them want Fayemi back and that is their conscience.

If Fayose can disgrace and harrass the royal fathers with impunity then the common citizenry know they are not safe.

If Fayose can turn them to beggers and slaves in their own land then its a big problem.

I live in Ogun state but had to return home to perform my civil rights so I may not directly feel their pain but I do indirectly because many of my friends are workers here and I have sustained a number of them from.my own pocket for too long.

They have families, they have hopes, they have children and one Idiót in office is sitting on their joy and sweat but was willing to share 10k to drivers and an insulting #3000 naira yesterday with no apology despite owing close to 8 months of salaries and 12 months of salary deductions.

I will not curse fayose because he is already cursed. However I and those with me will do the needful.
cheesy 90% OF THE ONLINE SYCOPHANTS EULOGISING FOWLOSHE ARE Igbos AND IGBOS

I ASSURE THEM THAT FOWLOSHE WILL LOSE IN HIS POLLING UNIT

EKITI PEOPLE HAS BEEN PATIENTLY WAITING FOR THIS DAY

CONGRATS FAYEMI

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Kingsley1000(m): 7:34am On Jul 14, 2018
PHILipu1:
Funny.
Do market women,mama put,street hustlers,shoe shinners,mechanics,drivers etc go online?

This are the set of people that have majority of the PVCS to decide who wins.

Online polls are for few that know and have access to internet.
How are you sure that it is not people from the south east that have majority of votes on that online polls?
Igbos and igbos will cry today

fowloshe has already written his handover note

congratulations to fayemi cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by holuphisayor(m): 7:34am On Jul 14, 2018
anytexy:
I have said it before Fayose is my man, but he fall my hand full time for not paying Salaries and he wants to win an election, he is not serious at all. I don't support evil.
he's not the only governor owing salaries.

I bet ondo, Ogun owes salaries too

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by funmike83(f): 7:35am On Jul 14, 2018
Hafeexla:
Shey weyrey leleyi ni, your malfunction brain won't let you know that fulani exist in ekiti and benue is different to ekiti

Its so obvious you are the werey here. What is wrong in you responding politely. Must you use a wrong language just to pass a message across. Whether you are the were or your fada, it doesn't change wat I have just said which is my opinion. Ode oponu
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Kingsley1000(m): 7:37am On Jul 14, 2018
holuphisayor:

he's not the only governor owing salaries.

I bet ondo, Ogun owes salaries too
THUNDER FIRE YOU THERE FOR SUPPORTING EVIL

SO BECAUSE OTHERS ARE OWNING,HE SHOULD ALSO OWE ?

ARE YOU IPOB AND IGBO MISCREANTS ADDICTED TO STUPIDITY ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by tallestman79(m): 7:38am On Jul 14, 2018
engineerboat:
it's a show of strength between the federal government and state government
And by the Grace of God and with God, the state government will win. D
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by kayzat: 7:39am On Jul 14, 2018
Came4apost:

So you're banking your hope on online posts where anyone from anywhere can just vote irrespective of their location? Those online polls are deceptive my guy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (88) (Reply)

What Is The Fastest Way To Rise In Rank In The Nigerian Army? / Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC / Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.