Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (300283 Views)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 14, 2018
madridguy:
Check your date very well and do the correction, today is 13th and tomorrow should be 14th.
Meanwhile, hope you will be available to help Fayose move out his personal belongings from the State house.

I dey feel u madridguy nothing do u but Cr7 left us o.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by chernest2002: 9:39am On Jul 14, 2018
The pdp will win by TKO and there will be no court tussle.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by penplus: 9:40am On Jul 14, 2018
How is ADP candidate Otumba Shegun Adewale doing
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by selfwife(f): 9:41am On Jul 14, 2018
Tintinnoty:
I spent almost 30 minutes speaking with a student in EKSU this morning, from what she told me, I feel it will be unwise for people of Ekiti to vote in PDP.

She said though though, there are educated elites in Ekiti, (using her words) but they are so gullible to vote in Fayose as their governor. she father said the last four years has been a hell for civil servant in the state. it has not been so bad.
she kept complaining that the university has been battling one crisis or another since Fayose emerged as governor of the state.
please ask her if she was in EKSU or residing in Ekiti when fayemi was governor

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by blackmantis: 9:41am On Jul 14, 2018
Live on TVC NEWS There seems to be some problems with the PVC of the PDP candidate Prof ELEKA

He left without voting and is addressing the press

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by clemzo101(m): 9:42am On Jul 14, 2018
PDP all the way
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by omobs(m): 9:43am On Jul 14, 2018
Let the best candidate win, I pity young people that fight for those politicians, they don't care about you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Almaiga: 9:43am On Jul 14, 2018
kuffy05:
Exactly what will happen to Buhari after 2019 election

By who, how?
Buhari will be re-elected come 2019 and 10m of you can't stop him.

6 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by EnaibeSam: 9:43am On Jul 14, 2018
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by obembet(f): 9:46am On Jul 14, 2018
penplus:
How is ADP candidate Otumba Shegun Adewale doing

Or SDP
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Antipob777(f): 9:46am On Jul 14, 2018
Just voted for APC now, my ward and unit is for APC.

All the Igbo's here are voting for APC.

Elections are not won online.

Ekiti is APC and that's the bitter truth.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by aydelicious: 9:47am On Jul 14, 2018
kennyunlimited:

Bro i just don't understand how people fight and kill because of politicians that are after there own pocket....You see there children in the best schools in Europe and America and they come back and take the best positions in CBN, NNPC and co.
Don't look for way to improve your life and that of your family....
you are right, but only God can help us in this country ooh.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by highness25(m): 9:48am On Jul 14, 2018
engineerboat:
Good Morning Nairalanders,

After many days of preparation the Ekiti state governorship election holds tomorrow 14th JuLY, 2018.

Ekiti is having 16 LGAs.

According to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), aside the PDP and APC, 38 other political parties are also taking part in the Ekiti governorship election.

NOTE: NO FALSE ALARM, NO MISINFORMATION

Stay tuned for more updates.

Like if you think Fayose and his group will win, share for Fayemi and APC to win

26 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Chizuru01(m): 9:48am On Jul 14, 2018
Antipob777:

You voted from Kano State ABI? keep deceiving yourself

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 14, 2018
post=69327033:
Nairaland Poll: PDP will win.....
sure banker. I'm heading to the polling booth already. PDP all the way. By the way, I may not like PDP as a party but I salute the courage of our governor, 'the rock' himself, by establishing the anti open grazing law. It's my right to protect my state from undue invasion of herdsmen using my power of ballot. Our state and the entire south west is enjoying peace today courtesy of fayose whom God is using to tame those killers. My siblings both home and abroad can visit our aged parents at home without fears, that alone is commendable. The anti-open grazing law must be sustained. Fayemi would simply repeal it as it's against the APC agenda and this will never happen. Herdsmen attacks in other states are shackling to us. We value our lives more than mere cows, power and money in Ekiti.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by cathodekazim: 9:49am On Jul 14, 2018
hit like if you think Fayose will cry again
share if you think it's going to be another 16-0

11 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Ayorinde327(m): 9:50am On Jul 14, 2018
[b][/b]online.....

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Gaddafiyusf(m): 9:50am On Jul 14, 2018
post=69327036:
Nairaland Poll: APC will win.....

Please ignore. Stop deleting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by frowland(m): 9:51am On Jul 14, 2018
Antipob777:

Antipob777:

Haha, funny. Anyway, Igbo is different from IPOB. You will know Igbos by their far left comments.
Be that as it may, can you show us picture of your surroundings during and after voting?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by adejosh3: 9:51am On Jul 14, 2018
Antipob777:

Mine here is for PDP, we are winning all the way.. Ado Ekiti is for PDP, we win them all..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Chizuru01(m): 9:51am On Jul 14, 2018
cathodekazim:
hit like if you think Fayose will cry again

share if you think it's going to be another 16-0

go find work guy
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by adejosh3: 9:52am On Jul 14, 2018
frowland:

Haha, funny. Anyway, Igbo is different from IPOB. You will know Igbos by their far left comments.
Be that as it may, can you show us picture of your surroundings during and after voting?
l second that..
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Johnnyessence(m): 9:55am On Jul 14, 2018
Antipob777:

show us that you votes and let us see.stop your rant here jare.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Johnnyessence(m): 9:56am On Jul 14, 2018
About 25 Mopol have surrounded Funso Ayeni house in Ikole, they are there to arrest everybody in the house .
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by mattonnairaland: 9:57am On Jul 14, 2018
The election will be an interesting one. The result will be shocking
Do a Professional Blog Design and Full Search Engine Optimization
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by butterflylion: 9:57am On Jul 14, 2018
highness25:
Like if you think Fayose and his group will win, share for Fayemi and APC to win

Elections are not won online my friend. This place is not for Ekiti people alone as this election depicts.

Likes and shares do not win elections. Actual physical votes do.

I am waiting for my turn to cast my vote for my beloved JKF.

My polling unit is majorly for JKF although some have issues with APC as a party but JKF is taking their votes as an Individual.

I won't lie, while waiting I have been canvassing for more votes for JKF and its clear that the propaganda and lies of fayose ate deep into some people here and just needed someone to help them apply some small common sense to set their minds free and do the right thing.

Fayoses stomach Infrastructure was a bait and trap used by fayose and not meant for the well being of my people.

We finish them today

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by MusicSots: 9:58am On Jul 14, 2018
EnaibeSam:

On the contrary, he will hand over to Olusola Eleka and start preparing for his presidential ambition
cheesy cheesy President of Biafra abi. You people are so funny.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Andyoa(m): 9:58am On Jul 14, 2018
You mean the picture of sambisa forest ,where he is
frowland:

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 14, 2018
yarimo:
Some hours to end of PDP in ekiti state. grin grin
keep deceiving yourself. We're not voting APC. We're vowing security of lives and property of our people. We're voting peace and tranquility. No herdsmen government will rule our state. Never!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by izzou(m): 10:00am On Jul 14, 2018
fairfora:
sure banker. I'm heading to the polling booth already. PDP all the way. By the way, I may not like PDP as a party but I salute the courage of our governor, 'the rock' himself, by establishing the anti open grazing law. It's my right to protect my state from undue invasion of herdsmen using my power of ballot. Our state and the entire south west is enjoying peace today courtesy of fayose whom God is using to tame those killers. My siblings both home and abroad can visit our aged parents at home without fears, that alone is commendable. The anti-open grazing law must be sustained. Fayemi would simply repeal it as it's against the APC agenda and this will never happen. Herdsmen attacks in other states are shackling to us. We value our lives more than mere cows, power and money in Ekiti.

I love the fact that you have a reason for voting Eleka. A good reason though

Thumbs up.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Dollabiz: 10:00am On Jul 14, 2018
Ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (88) (Reply)

What Is The Fastest Way To Rise In Rank In The Nigerian Army? / Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC / Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.