Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring - Politics (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (300121 Views)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by mikkypel(m): 11:05am On Jul 14, 2018
SenorFax:

Where are you residing?? Ondo or Ekiti..... Am sure not of the above. But continue.....

I am telling you facts from Ondo State and called Arakurin Aketi and you are still asking me question
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by ademoladeji(m): 11:05am On Jul 14, 2018
OmoOshodi:
mr man gather your facts .... We defeated Tinubu in Oshodi-Isolo LG ask anybody..... We are doing it again come 2019........ Tinubu is more worse than anything you can imagine .... Ekiti people will regret allowing him into their state.

Oga, which of the Oshodi are you talking about?

The one in Lagos or Abia?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Shobowalebola: 11:05am On Jul 14, 2018
Card reader reject #Ekiti @OfficialPDPNig candidate. #EkitiDecides #EkitiDecides2018 #EkitiDebate2018

Meanwhile, @kfayemi's major contender is finding it difficult to cast his ballot. The card reader has been malfunctioning at Unit 007 Ward 2 in Ikere where the PDP candidate ought to vote

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by BALLOSKI: 11:05am On Jul 14, 2018
babaolofin:

Bros, thanks. I know Ohafia is more beautiful than Ado - Ekiti. In the 80s & early 90s they called Abriba (Ohafia) a small London. Now, nobody call Abriba small London again. The development in different part of South East has made that an history.
Yes. You're welcome. Ohafia as it is right now, is more beautiful than ado ekiti. Na rascal be the governor of ekiti. Nothing works there.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by OmoOshodi(m): 11:05am On Jul 14, 2018
Zirah:

I can see how this caused apc to lose Lagos. Ode biafra pig.
we are not calling children here... Go and wear your pant

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Afamed: 11:06am On Jul 14, 2018
OmoOshodi:
mr man gather your facts .... We defeated Tinubu in Oshodi-Isolo LG ask anybody..... We are doing it again come 2019........ Tinubu is more worse than anything you can imagine .... Ekiti people will regret allowing him into their state.
With all your federal power under GEJ. Ain't you ashamed of yourself? And did you defeat Tinubu in Lagos state?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by dameddy1: 11:06am On Jul 14, 2018
Lekison:
I thought am the only one seeing the umbrella

Check it very well, after the party she voted for is a yellow party logo.
So which party is two up the yellow party logo, APC
So that means she voted APC, zoom it well and see

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Moneytize: 11:06am On Jul 14, 2018
SenorFax:

Inec president, how market!??
Nna market they boom o, especially in this kind of period.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by BALLOSKI: 11:07am On Jul 14, 2018
Shobowalebola:
Card reader reject #Ekiti @OfficialPDPNig candidate. #EkitiDecides #EkitiDecides2018 #EkitiDebate2018

Meanwhile, @kfayemi's major contender is finding it difficult to cast his ballot. The card reader has been malfunctioning at Unit 007 Ward 2 in Ikere where the PDP candidate ought to vote
when this happened to Jonathan in 2015, we know what happened.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by SenorFax(m): 11:07am On Jul 14, 2018
Moneytize:
Nna market they boom o, especially in this kind of period.
Na lie sell pass for this season, how much per lie?? Last price
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by mercy232(f): 11:07am On Jul 14, 2018
But why do we keep having just two contestants to vote for? isn't it crazy? I'm sure 50percent of Ekiti ppl would have preferred someone different from both Fayemi and Fayose... but No, politics in Nigeria keeps revolving round a certain circle... Nigeria is a joker

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Alary: 11:08am On Jul 14, 2018
Akpuoru:
Fayose's LGA too close to call
cool
Akpuoru:
Fayose's LGA too close to call
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by koboko69: 11:08am On Jul 14, 2018
adejosh3:
I hope you are doing the right thing bro, unless maybe yu are a member of APC, because l remember l was canvassing for Argbesola then when he was going for second term.. lt was painful l did and l couldn't even face the people l persuaded then.. cuz l hate what l did.. the truth here is aside the fact that you are a party member let's say the truth Eleka is a better person compare to Fayemi, Fayemi did nothing when he was Governor and that was why he was voted out, and seriously the fact is Fayose and his political talks puts Buhari into check he serves as a voice to ordinary Nigerians, he makes know what Nigeria are facing, let's forget his inadequacy like salary every state owes salary, the truth is and you know is Fayose ( Eleka) is a better choice than Fayemi
Clowns full NL sha. Fayemi did nothing?
Without Ekiti gate tell mw how Fayose would have won that election in first instance. U lots think we have short memories. Tell me what Fayose did for Ekiti people that they deserve his deputy as governor. One will think the election is still between Fayose and Fayemi with the way Fayose keeps running helter skelter. How did Fayose even put Buhari to check? With his childish, senseless and silly rhetorics that only clowns like u take serious. Which kian children dey this section this days now sef.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Princeadonis(m): 11:09am On Jul 14, 2018
Zirah:

U got me laffing really hard!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Afamed: 11:10am On Jul 14, 2018
OmoOshodi:
we are not calling children here... Go and wear your pant
He has confronted you with facts. Stop jumping from pillar to post . Remember the GEJ federal power will not be there 2019.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Alary: 11:11am On Jul 14, 2018
Akpuoru:
PDP leading in 19 LGA
You mean 19 ? 19? 19? ��� All liars go to hell
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by mikkypel(m): 11:11am On Jul 14, 2018
mercy232:
But why do we keep having just two contestants to vote for? isn't it crazy? I'm sure 50percent of Ekiti ppl would have preferred someone different from both Fayemi and Fayose... but No, politics in Nigeria keeps revolving round a certain circle... Nigeria is a joker

It is true but who will sponsor them? Then Nigerians need orientation and re-orientation about this

Money wins elections
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by teeytimi: 11:12am On Jul 14, 2018
butterflylion:

You and your PDP are bloody liars.

None of such is happening. Your PDP propaganda na today e go end and I will give you towel to cry into because handkerchief will not be able to hold your tears today.

I have told you already not to change your moniker to fragrantflow so I would not be able to locate you after today.

I must give you your crying towel.

bro is better you think and vote t he right person than to say sorry I know what I'm saying ,I'm from ondo State ask us what is really happening now both herdsmen issue as they are disturbing farmers and other stuff pertaining to govt, FJK might be a good person but his party is not worth it

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by eamux(m): 11:12am On Jul 14, 2018
chaiii... fear grips APC members as the voters rejected their money at Otun ekiti

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by SenorFax(m): 11:13am On Jul 14, 2018
mikkypel:

I am telling you facts from Ondo State and called Arakurin Aketi and you are still asking me question

So I should believe you bah??
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by mikkypel(m): 11:14am On Jul 14, 2018
koboko69:

Without Ekiti gate tell mw how Fayose would have won that election in first instance. U lots think we have short memories. Tell me what Fayose did for Ekiti people that they deserve his deputy as governor. One will think the election is still between Fayose and Fayemi with the way Fayose keeps running helter skelter. How did Fayose even put Buhari to check? With his childish, senseless and silly rhetorics that only clowns like u take serious. Which kian children dey this section this days now sef.

In as much as I would have loved to support the Fayose critic but beat him by listing Fayemi's achievements, then we will take it up from there

Don't quickly ridicule... Bring points and facts

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Johnnyessence(m): 11:14am On Jul 14, 2018
BALLOSKI:
if we have to wait until results are collated and announced before we confirm your statement, then there's nothing special about it - it's a beer parlour prediction.
that is a known fact. A good voters turnout votes enmass today for professor olusola eleka. in 3 hours time, you will be seeing the counted results from various polling units. just be patient ok.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by tobylawal(m): 11:14am On Jul 14, 2018
Ekiti decides....i want to opine that the people of Ekiti vote for the right candidate and let them put behind stomach infrastructure agenda and let see to a brighter future..... I say no to stomach infrastructure

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Balet: 11:14am On Jul 14, 2018
APC coasting to victory......
Sai baba '19.....
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by yns4real: 11:15am On Jul 14, 2018
eamux:
chaiii... fear grips APC members as the voters rejected their money at Otun ekiti

Some are just here to dish out lies and propaganda.

We need informed comments and posts that are verifiable.

Elections are NOT won online but at polling units.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by mikkypel(m): 11:15am On Jul 14, 2018
SenorFax:

So I should believe you bah??

I am not here to impress anybody

So believing me or not is your call

I just told you facts from Ondo State

The government hasn't owed salary except for June which is because of Federal allocation

But when it comes to project implementation... The government is currently failing

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Temi17: 11:15am On Jul 14, 2018
Nairalanders here are full of lies, check facebook for real update

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 14, 2018
Zirah:

the guy is right Bro. I'm an Ekiti man, registered in ekiti and picked my pvc from my ward so I could vote , though I live in Lagos cos that's where my business is. Tony nwulu is the guy he's referring to. Tony is a man of the people. The APC candidate who's Yoruba like me was given a red card by the people because he messed up. It's Tinubu who also presented him. Gone are the days when Tinubu would be wielding powers unduly. He failed in ondo election, he also failed in osun senate rerun election which was won by adeleke's brother. This guy was a card-carrying member of the APC but Tinubu instead of presenting him to succeed his late bro, went and picked somebody else. The Adeleke Jr defected to the PDP and picked their form. He defeated APC candidate with a wide margin. ambode could lose next election. I like being factual . The only thing that could save him Is the fact that, all the projects he's executing in the state are commendable and if he should continue in that manner, he'd be voted again, Nigerians are getting emancipated and enlightened everyday

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by koboko69: 11:15am On Jul 14, 2018
mikkypel:

In as much as I would have loved to support the Fayose critic but beat him by listing Fayemi's achievements, then we will take it up from there

Don't quickly ridicule... Bring points and facts

Mtcheeeew!
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Geniro: 11:15am On Jul 14, 2018
koboko69:

Keep shut there you fraud. Fayose will defeat Fayemi again a second term.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by gangjo61(m): 11:15am On Jul 14, 2018
APC are showing dere self about d most dangerous and corrupt party in nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by OmoOshodi(m): 11:16am On Jul 14, 2018
Afamed:

He has confronted you with facts. Stop jumping from pillar to post . Remember the GEJ federal power will not be there 2019.
as for you,you sounded mature..... When two elders are talking children like him should keep quiet and learn

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (88) (Reply)

What Is The Fastest Way To Rise In Rank In The Nigerian Army? / Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC / Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.