Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,579 members, 7,847,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:33 PM

Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring - Politics (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (300890 Views)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Born2Breed(f): 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2018
Reporting from ward 9 unit 6 the election is peaceful

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by BAILMONEY: 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2018
OMO PDP IS LEADING FROM WHAT IVE SEEN SO FAR ON TWITTER

8 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Johnnyessence(m): 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2018
results from collation and counting of results coming in. 1 result in ikole ward2. Unit8.
Pdp 87
Apc 64
Adp1
Pdp win. pdp is leading so far. results coming in.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by SalamRushdie: 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2018
Born2Breed:
A party agent writing down the names of those who voted for them. A paper would be issued after to go to another location to get their money. Voters will show their ballot paper to them.

Sad

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Kingsley1000(m): 2:06pm On Jul 14, 2018
Bigdeeee:
The one that was once dubbed the largest party in Africa will today be cemented as the most useless corrupt inept inconsequential party of Nigeria when they are finally kicked out of the Southwest completely. How has the mighty fallen; from being the [overrated] most formidable national party to being the derelict party of igbos. Southwest today officially rejects PDP completely, the Southeast can have PDP to themselves since they love it so dearly. Today will mark the re-start and kickstart of Awolowo’s dream - A Politically United Yoruba Region! The Qin Dynasty united China and today they are better for it. Today, the ACN (aka APC Southwest) is making history and uniting the Southwest region - and definitely, the Yoruba race will become tremendously better for it! God bless Ekiti for finally joining in on this vision.
CONGRATS FAYEMI UP APC

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 14, 2018
Eleka voted about an hour ago

Up we go
we've got pics of ballot snatching

Don't struggle with them, your life is very important to your loved ones
Police are hungry, they won't protect you. I know them well, I was born in their midst

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by BAILMONEY: 2:06pm On Jul 14, 2018
Johnnyessence:
As it stand professor olusola eleka of pdp is leading massively and convincely in landslide victory.
SAW THAT ON TWITTER TOO

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by AfonjaBoston: 2:07pm On Jul 14, 2018
youngpresidooo:

I am from Ekiti, Oyi is in which LG?
I only know oye

Ikole LGA dummy
You are just displaying your ignorance.

Bible talk say
"He that knows not and knows not that he knows not" is a big fat fool

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Famous4real(m): 2:07pm On Jul 14, 2018
Preliminary result shows Eleka is winning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Thanos(m): 2:07pm On Jul 14, 2018
Live from ilejemeje right now. 2 ballot boxes have been snatched by apc youths/thugs from Isapa. Every one on red alert. APC agents calling live from each polling units for thugs to come and snatch and the police are just standing with " I cannot come and kill myself " pose doing absolutely nothing. The whole town is almost deserted as everyone has run Into their houses, except apc loyalists as they know when The evil comes, they will pass over them.
#prayforekiti

6 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by AfonjaBoston: 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2018
Famous4real:
Preliminary result shows Eleka is winning.

Where are they?

7 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Born2Breed(f): 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2018
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 14, 2018
somehow:
Having read 37 pages of this thread, i can only deduct that today's election is that of hunger and poverty of 4 years.

The Ekiti people have been subjected to a life of begging for the past 4 years to the extent of not knowing what it means to vote without inducement.

When you have been turned into someone the government give 2 cups of rice and pomo, you will have no other choice but to expect same before you vote.

Now that APC have seen that the EKITI people of 4 years understands just one language -STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE- that PDP introduced to EKITI in the past 4 years, they have decided to outmarch PDP by doubling what PDP are giving out to voters.

this election is an election of vote for money, money for vote.

May the biggest moneybag party win!

Brother, this thread is now 40 pages & this is just 2 PM , results have not started coming. How many pages were on the thread of Anambra election conducted some months ago even as at 7pm. Anambra is a mega state, industrialized with men of calibres. Ekiti, a rural state, undeveloped but noise & stubbornness bringing Emmanuel Udom, Wike, Secondus & others to fuel election. This is what Fayose brought upon them & they are proud of him because stubbornness is their trademark & Fayose is an epitome of that character.

6 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by holuphisayor(m): 2:09pm On Jul 14, 2018
BAILMONEY:
OMO PDP IS LEADING FROM WHAT IVE SEEN SO FAR ON TWITTER
forget Twitter .

it doesn't happen there

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Munzy14(m): 2:09pm On Jul 14, 2018
holuphisayor:

I don't see a reason why APC will lose with vote buying.

moreover, abacha loot might have been disbursed to ekiti people .grin
I stopped giving money as help to people on the street and very poor after 2015. The way they sold their conscience for 1k 2k upto 5k. Imagine the thrash u are jubilating for. A rape to democracy and due process.
No pity for any Nigerian suffering. They become guyman and loud mouthed at the polling stations ones Betting money is flashed for them.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by BAILMONEY: 2:09pm On Jul 14, 2018
Born2Breed:

Voting concluded in most polling stations.

Stay here for authentic results.
YOUR TWITTER HANDLE PLEASE
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by AfonjaBoston: 2:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
Johnnyessence:
results from collation and counting of results coming in. 1 result in ikole ward2. Unit8.
Pdp 87
Apc 64
Adp1
Pdp win. pdp is leading so far. results coming in.

Am in Ikole right now. Where you dey make I carry the butt of my gun shatter your coconut head.

Believe this joker at your peril

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Kingsley1000(m): 2:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
Indigbo:
Ward 9: ADP 3, APC 89, ARP 2, PDP 55, SDP 1

Ward 7: ADC 3, APC 67, PPA 1, PDP 42

Ward 4: APC 120, PNP 2, PDP 33

Ward 7: ADC 4, APC 72, PPA 2, PDP 34

Ward 6: APC 115, PNP 2, PDP 14

Ward 5: ADP 3, APC 98, ARP 3, PDP 31, SDP 1

R.I.P PDP
PDP AND FOWLOSHE IS DEAD POLITICALLY.FAYEMI HAS WON ALL THE LGAS

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Ganjafama(m): 2:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
Indigbo:

R.I.P PDP
Fake results
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Johnnyessence(m): 2:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
counting of votes has started, so far so good, professor olusola eleka is winning. infact in adeyeye local government, pdp is leading.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Lot13(m): 2:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
Bigdeeee:
The one that was once dubbed the largest party in Africa will today be cemented as the most useless corrupt inept inconsequential party of Nigeria when they are finally kicked out of the Southwest completely. How has the mighty fallen; from being the [overrated] most formidable national party to being the derelict party of igbos. Southwest today officially rejects PDP completely, the Southeast can have PDP to themselves since they love it so dearly. Today will mark the re-start and kickstart of Awolowo’s dream - A Politically United Yoruba Region! The Qin Dynasty united China and today they are better for it. Today, the ACN (aka APC Southwest) is making history and uniting the Southwest region - and definitely, the Yoruba race will become tremendously better for it! God bless Ekiti for finally joining in on this vision.
God bless you too!!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Jokerman(m): 2:12pm On Jul 14, 2018
Nigeria. .... what is this?? can't you just vote whom you want to without sharing/collecting money like Esau... without violence, and just wait for the results to come out... Let's be civil na... we go to church, mosques, school, and yet we make God a liar... na wa o...

Nigeria please...
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by MrMystrO(m): 2:12pm On Jul 14, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I am shocked at the buying of votes

Are you sure you are a Nigerian? or is it that you've been living on the internet for too long? Buying of votes has always been the bedrock of Nigerian “Democracy”!!! He who can buy the most votes, Wins!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Johnnyessence(m): 2:12pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ganjafama:
Fake results
thanks for bursting the conflicting results. the results he posted here isn't detailed at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by famology(m): 2:12pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hmmmm..... precisely what I expected, the self announced results have started coming in.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by yns4real: 2:12pm On Jul 14, 2018
Indigbo:

R.I.P PDP
Source and Local Govt?

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by somehow: 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2018
babaolofin:

Brother, this thread is now 40 pages & this is just 2 PM , results have not started coming. How many pages were on the thread of Anambra election conducted some months ago even as at 7pm. Anambra is a mega state, industrialized with men of calibres. Ekiti, a rural state, undeveloped but noise & stubbornness bringing Emmanuel Udom, Wike, Seconds & others to fuel election. This is what Fayose brought upon them & they are proud of him because is their trademark & Fayose is an epitome of that character.

Whoever wins, let them enjoy. it's their state their problem.

Both APC and PDP candidates didn't honor the debate on Thursday, yet they are the leading candidates for the position. meaning the election is not just about good governance, it's all about power play, hate propaganda, misinformation and ignorance!

If anyone tell me Ekiti state is an educated state, i will spit on that person's shadow.

RUBBISH!

6 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by MrMystrO(m): 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ganjafama:
Fake results

Lol.. u go cry today grin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2018
AfonjaBoston:

So fayose voted at 5:43am? You have started sniffing that your IPOB dilector's excreta abi?
Kontunu
We all know that's Fayose and he didn't wear that thing on his neck in 2014
Though I can't explain the time error
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by blackmantis: 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2018
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Kyase(m): 2:14pm On Jul 14, 2018
Johnnyessence:
counting of votes has started, so far so good, professor olusola eleka is winning. infact in adeyeye local government, pdp is leading.
you dey try but e no go easy for you oooo.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by MrMystrO(m): 2:14pm On Jul 14, 2018
somehow:

Whoever wins, let them enjoy. it's their state their problem.

Both APC and PDP candidates didn't honor the debate on Thursday, yet they are the leading candidates for the position. meaning the election is not just about good governance, it's all about power play, hate propaganda, misinformation and ignorance!

If anyone tell me Ekiti state is an educated state, i will spit on that person's shadow.

RUBBISH!

Lol such a sad thing to see. I pity the people

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (88) (Reply)

What Is The Fastest Way To Rise In Rank In The Nigerian Army? / Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC / Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.