Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

What Model Of Hyundai Is This Please - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Model Of Hyundai Is This Please (943 Views)

Which Model Of Mercedes Can I Buy For 2.5M / Price List Of Hyundai Cars / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Hyundai Accent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Model Of Hyundai Is This Please by teeytimi: 5:06am On Jul 13, 2018
I want to buy this car but don't even know the model of Hyundai it is. please car experts what is the model and is it advisable to buy it.

Its for the purpose of supplying goods to me customers

Re: What Model Of Hyundai Is This Please by teeytimi: 5:12am On Jul 13, 2018
this

Re: What Model Of Hyundai Is This Please by ipobarethieves: 6:07am On Jul 13, 2018
sad embarassed d pic alone dey make me fear.Hope u have beta mechanic

1 Like

Re: What Model Of Hyundai Is This Please by diportivo: 7:00am On Jul 13, 2018
Hyundai santamo grin

this one don dey pass extra time dey near penalty o grin

Internationally, the MPV has been marketed as the Mitsubishi Space Wagon, Mitsubishi Nimbus and Mitsubishi Expo — and as the Dodge and Plymouth Colt Vista Wagon, as captive imports in North America, and as the Eagle Vista Wagon in Canada. It has also been manufactured under license as the Hyundai Santamo and Mitsubishi Savrin in Asia
Re: What Model Of Hyundai Is This Please by teeytimi: 7:17am On Jul 13, 2018
diportivo:
Hyundai santamo grin

this one don dey pass extra time dey near penalty o grin

thank you sir.

it seems like same car with the Mitsubishi I.e what works on the Mitsubishi can be used to repair it
Re: What Model Of Hyundai Is This Please by diportivo: 7:22am On Jul 13, 2018
teeytimi:
thank you sir.

it seems like same car with the Mitsubishi I.e what works on the Mitsubishi can be used to repair it

sure

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help Needed In Fixing 2000 VW Passat V6 2.8l 30v Engine / Whats Your View On This... / Someone Help! My Car Has Electrical Fault.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.