Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:34 AM

Someone Help! My Car Has Electrical Fault. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Someone Help! My Car Has Electrical Fault. (972 Views)

How Can You Tell If A Car Has Overheated In The Past? / Wrong Overtaking: Who Is At Fault? / Toyota’s New Self-driving Car Has Two Steering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Help! My Car Has Electrical Fault. by etebefia: 3:51pm On Nov 10, 2018
Yesterday I tried opening my car with the remote but there was no response, I though it was the battery head, so I tightened the battery head and started the car. The car actually started but I noticed that some electrical components, including the inner light, the clock, and the remote weren't working again and each time I start the car, every function will reset automatically (as if the battery head was initially removed). Currently the car starts perfectly, but the remote, inner light, security light, and the clock isn't working and functions like central lock can only work when the engine is on. Please what could be the problem? I've tried checking some of the fuses and they all seem in other, please someone help.

cc: GAZZUZZ, AutoReportNG
Re: Someone Help! My Car Has Electrical Fault. by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:56pm On Nov 10, 2018
etebefia:
Yesterday I tried opening my car with the remote but there was no response, I though it was the battery head, so I tightened the battery head and started the car. The car actually started but I noticed that some electrical components, including the inner light, the clock, and the remote weren't working again and each time I start the car, every function will reset automatically (as if the battery head was initially removed). Currently the car starts perfectly, but the remote, inner light, security light, and the clock isn't working and functions like central lock can only work when the engine is on. Please what could be the problem? I've tried checking some of the fuses and they all seem in other, please someone help.

cc: GAZZUZZ, AutoReportNG

It's normal with most Suzuki vehicles, it will be fine.

2 Likes

Re: Someone Help! My Car Has Electrical Fault. by etebefia: 3:59pm On Nov 10, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

It's normal with most Suzuki vehicles, it will be fine.

Thanks for the response, it's actually Hyundai sonata. how long do you think I should allow?
Re: Someone Help! My Car Has Electrical Fault. by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:25pm On Nov 10, 2018
etebefia:

Thanks for the response, it's actually Hyundai sonata. how long do you think I should allow?

If it's the 2018 sonata it will be fine, just leave it alone
Re: Someone Help! My Car Has Electrical Fault. by Inception(m): 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

If it's the 2018 sonata it will be fine, just leave it alone

grin grin Bros you be case walahi!

What Gazzuzz has be trying to tell you is to provide details of your car. Then remote diagnosis may be possible.
Re: Someone Help! My Car Has Electrical Fault. by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2018
Inception:

grin grin Bros you be case walahi!

What Gazzuzz has be trying to tell you is to provide details of your car. Then remote diagnosis may be possible.

hahahahahahaha

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Rav 4 Boot Always Soak With Water / 7 Things You Need To Do Before Buying A Used Car / Reg Toyota Highlander 2006 Model Just 3 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.