Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,571 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil For Hair Growth Here - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil For Hair Growth Here (50147 Views)

Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil For Hair Growth And Volume! / Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil Is Available For Sale. / Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil(age Long Secret For Long Hair) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil For Hair Growth Here by ugoebuka: 5:22pm On Jan 15, 2019
UFOMZY:
Plz how do one use it
Procedure plz.....thanks

Am also interested in selling d product
call me 07031519197
Re: Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil For Hair Growth Here by ugoebuka: 5:24pm On Jan 15, 2019
UFOMZY:
I want to an agent ohhh
I won sale... My location Lagos
Call me its Available 07031519197
Re: Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil For Hair Growth Here by bewitching: 8:50pm On Feb 02, 2019
Funmike2000:
CHEBE POWDER AND KARKAR OIL!!!

Do you know that there is a cell responsible for the growth of our hair?

Yes we can implement a mask which can promote the daily growth of our hair as fast as possible through a natural herb known as chebe powder and karkar oil, that is directly gotten from Chad.

This amazing combination is the secret behind Chadian womens' long hair

It is 100%natural with no side effect and i mean ''NO SIDE EFFECT''.

Call or whatsapp 09093308321 to get yours

It can also be used for both natural nd permed hair

It helps to strengthen hair follicles
It makes the hair fuller and moisturized
It makes the hair long and shiny.
Order yours now!!

And say no to:

Baldness
Say no to breakage
Say no to Dandruff
Say no to Itchy scalp
Say no to bad Edges
Say no to stunted hair growth
Available for just 2000 but if you want to get a dozen, we'll give it to you for 1500 each
If you also dont have time to be mixing powder and oil like me and we have the already mixed chebe powder butter. Stress free and easy to apply

To place your order text us on

Re: Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil For Hair Growth Here by bewitching: 9:08pm On Feb 02, 2019
I created this thread. Don't fall for scams on this thread, most of them are selling fake adulterated one.
For original chebe powder and karkar oil contact 09093308321
Re: Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil For Hair Growth Here by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 05, 2019
[quote author=bewitching post=75361955]I created t

1 Like

Re: Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil For Hair Growth Here by bewitching: 8:56am On Feb 12, 2019
Funmike2000:

Good afternoon. I'm really sorry I just joined naira land so I didnt know how the thread thing worked and IIwasnt aware I was interfering in your advertisement. I just thought it was a normal thread on chebe powder and karkar oil. But I want to clarify, I AM NOT selling fake products. Thank you
And I'll try and take my post down

Alright. No problem
Re: Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil For Hair Growth Here by Kfed4ril(m): 7:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
Funmike2000:

Yes we can implement a mask which can promote the daily growth of our hair as fast as possible through a natural herb known as chebe powder and karkar oil, that is directly gotten from Chad.

Order yours now!!

And say no to:

Baldness
Say no to breakage
Say no to Dandruff
Say no to Itchy scalp
Say no to bad Edges
Available for just 2000 but if you want to get a dozen, we'll give it to you for 1500 each
If you also dont have time to be mixing powder and oil like me and we have the already mixed chebe powder butter. Stress free and easy to apply

Choi
And I go buy one for 3k o.
Pls how do you mix it?
Re: Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil For Hair Growth Here by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 06, 2019
Kfed4ril:

Choi
And I go buy one for 3k o.
Pls how do you mix it?

It's sourced from Chad
Call me to talk more
Re: Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil For Hair Growth Here by Kfed4ril(m): 7:48pm On Mar 06, 2019
Funmike2000:

It's sourced from Chad
Call me to talk more

I don’t have your number ma’am
Re: Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil For Hair Growth Here by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 07, 2019
Kfed4ril:

I don’t have your number ma’am

Re: Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil For Hair Growth Here by Kfed4ril(m): 10:55am On Mar 07, 2019
Funmike2000:

Ok thanks.

1 Like

Re: Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil For Hair Growth Here by bewitching: 2:20pm On Mar 28, 2019
Funmike2000:

It's sourced from Chade
Call me to talk more

You this scammer, you are still selling your adulterated products here , even after you apologised. Why can't you create your own thread

1 Like

Re: Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil For Hair Growth Here by Nwajeidesmond: 12:25pm On May 19, 2019
Hey! We are conducting research on how to spot the difference between fake and original chebe powder. With the help of 12 professional hairstylist with their and over 30 distributors. Am sure you don't want to miss this.

Join us now to get the update on what we found.

==>> Reports and and analysis to spot fake chebe powder
Not only that we are going to spam out fake distributors and give you the list of trusted chebe powder distributor within your location. Stay tuned!!!
Re: Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil For Hair Growth Here by Tonkiritari(f): 4:10pm On May 19, 2019
Chebe powder and Karkar oil is a magical hair strengthening and moisturising mixture. It is a blend of herbs. It reduces hair breakage and aids length retention. It makes the hair thick, soft, long and shiny.These combination has been confirmed to proffer a long lasting solution to hair growth and dandruff free hair.
Why not contact us now and let us educate you how you can solve your hair challenges with Chebe powder and karkar oil.
Order yours now!!
And say no to:
Baldness
Say no to breakage
Say no to Dandruff
Say no to Itchy scalp
Say no to bad Edges

Re: Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil For Hair Growth Here by desoladearie(f): 3:29am On May 20, 2019
Any distributor in Abeokuta? Pls I need these products urgently.
Re: Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil For Hair Growth Here by adaphic: 4:07am On May 28, 2019
Any seller in onitsha?
Re: Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil For Hair Growth Here by bewitching: 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2019
desoladearie:
Any distributor in Abeokuta? Pls I need these products urgently.

Call or Whatsapp this number 09093308321 to avoid buying fake from all these scammers , I am the original Creator of this thread
Re: Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil For Hair Growth Here by bewitching: 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2019
adaphic:
Any seller in onitsha?

Call or Whatsapp this number 09093308321 to avoid buying fake from all these scammers , I am the original Creator of this thread
Re: Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil For Hair Growth Here by bewitching: 1:46pm On Jun 10, 2019
Hello divas get your very own automatic hair twister

No need to go to the salon you can now twist your hair and that of your kids at home .

Hurry now before you hear sold out

Call or Whatsapp 09093308321 or 08121277893 now

Re: Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil For Hair Growth Here by bobbyANSELEM: 2:01am On Jul 02, 2019
Top 10 Best Natural Lightening Lotion In Nigeria For Fair Skintone

Have you been seeking for the best natural Lightening body lotion to achieve a fair skintone?

Congratulations. Your days of searching are over. We have taken our time to make a deep research on the best natural lightening body lotions, that will definitely give you a natural light and radiant skintone, with a smooth, supple and hydrated skin.

And here we are, we have carefully compiled a well detailed article containing the list of the best natural Lightening body lotion in Nigeria to achieve a natural fair skintone.
Follow this link to read the best Natural lightening body lotion in Nigeria for fair skintone
Re: Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil For Hair Growth Here by bewitching: 7:40pm On Jul 12, 2019
bobbyANSELEM:
Top 10 Best Natural Lightening Lotion In Nigeria For Fair Skintone

Have you been seeking for the best natural Lightening body lotion to achieve a fair skintone?

Congratulations. Your days of searching are over. We have taken our time to make a deep research on the best natural lightening body lotions, that will definitely give you a natural light and radiant skintone, with a smooth, supple and hydrated skin.

And here we are, we have carefully compiled a well detailed article containing the list of the best natural Lightening body lotion in Nigeria to achieve a natural fair skintone.
Follow this link to read the best Natural lightening body lotion in Nigeria for fair skintone

Oga guru go and create your own thread and leave mine alone
Re: Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil For Hair Growth Here by careytommy37(m): 10:27am On Oct 20, 2020
What is the authenticity of this and how can I get it in Port Harcourt
Re: Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil For Hair Growth Here by Peachy14: 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2020
pls how do I get this product. I stay in Abuja
Re: Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil For Hair Growth Here by bewitching: 8:12pm On Nov 06, 2020
careytommy37:
What is the authenticity of this and how can I get it in Port Harcourt

Yes you can. It works. Contact 09093308321
Re: Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil For Hair Growth Here by bewitching: 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2020
Peachy14:
pls how do I get this product. I stay in Abuja

Yes you can. Please contact 09093308321
Re: Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil For Hair Growth Here by bewitching: 5:19pm On Nov 02, 2023
[quote]CHEBE POWDER AND KARKAR OIL!!!

Order yours now!!

And say no to:

Baldness
Say no to breakage
Say no to Dandruff
Say no to Itchy scalp
Say no to bad Edges
Re: Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil For Hair Growth Here by bewitching: 5:20pm On Nov 02, 2023

Order yours now!!

And say no to:

Baldness
Say no to breakage
Say no to Dandruff
Say no to Itchy scalp
Say no to bad Edges

This is not the original poster don't fall for this contact the original poster

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? / Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 / Do You Have A Low Bumbum Or Saggy Butt And A Big Stomach? Check In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.