₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,187,630 members, 4,769,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 February 2019 at 08:04 PM

Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil For Hair Growth Here - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil For Hair Growth Here (22232 Views)

Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil For Hair Growth And Volume! / Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil Is Available For Sale. / Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil(age Long Secret For Long Hair) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil For Hair Growth Here by ugoebuka: 5:22pm On Jan 15
UFOMZY:
Plz how do one use it
Procedure plz.....thanks

Am also interested in selling d product
call me 07031519197
Re: Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil For Hair Growth Here by ugoebuka: 5:24pm On Jan 15
UFOMZY:
I want to an agent ohhh
I won sale... My location Lagos
Call me its Available 07031519197
Re: Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil For Hair Growth Here by bewitching: 8:50pm On Feb 02
Funmike2000:
CHEBE POWDER AND KARKAR OIL!!!

Do you know that there is a cell responsible for the growth of our hair?

Yes we can implement a mask which can promote the daily growth of our hair as fast as possible through a natural herb known as chebe powder and karkar oil, that is directly gotten from Chad.

This amazing combination is the secret behind Chadian womens' long hair

It is 100%natural with no side effect and i mean ''NO SIDE EFFECT''.

Call or whatsapp 09093308321 to get yours

It can also be used for both natural nd permed hair

It helps to strengthen hair follicles
It makes the hair fuller and moisturized
It makes the hair long and shiny.
Order yours now!!

And say no to:

Baldness
Say no to breakage
Say no to Dandruff
Say no to Itchy scalp
Say no to bad Edges
Say no to stunted hair growth
Available for just 2000 but if you want to get a dozen, we'll give it to you for 1500 each
If you also dont have time to be mixing powder and oil like me and we have the already mixed chebe powder butter. Stress free and easy to apply

To place your order text us on

Re: Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil For Hair Growth Here by bewitching: 9:08pm On Feb 02
I created this thread. Don't fall for scams on this thread, most of them are selling fake adulterated one.
For original chebe powder and karkar oil contact 09093308321
Re: Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil For Hair Growth Here by Funmike2000: 11:42am On Feb 05
bewitching:
I created this thread. Don't fall for scams on this thread, most of them are selling fake adulterated one.
For original chebe powder and karkar oil contact 09093308321

Good afternoon. I'm really sorry I just joined naira land so I didnt know how the thread thing worked and IIwasnt aware I was interfering in your advertisement. I just thought it was a normal thread on chebe powder and karkar oil. But I want to clarify, I AM NOT selling fake products. Thank you
And I'll try and take my post down
Re: Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil For Hair Growth Here by bewitching: 8:56am On Feb 12
Funmike2000:

Good afternoon. I'm really sorry I just joined naira land so I didnt know how the thread thing worked and IIwasnt aware I was interfering in your advertisement. I just thought it was a normal thread on chebe powder and karkar oil. But I want to clarify, I AM NOT selling fake products. Thank you
And I'll try and take my post down

Alright. No problem
Re: Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil For Hair Growth Here by Kfed4ril(m): 7:01pm On Feb 18
Funmike2000:
CHEBE POWDER AND KARKAR OIL!!!

Do you know that there is a cell responsible for the growth of our hair?

Yes we can implement a mask which can promote the daily growth of our hair as fast as possible through a natural herb known as chebe powder and karkar oil, that is directly gotten from Chad.

This amazing combination is the secret behind Chadian womens' long hair

It is 100%natural with no side effect and i mean ''NO SIDE EFFECT''.

It can also be used for both natural nd permed hair

It helps to strengthen hair follicles
It makes the hair fuller and moisturized
It makes the hair long and shiny.
Order yours now!!

And say no to:

Baldness
Say no to breakage
Say no to Dandruff
Say no to Itchy scalp
Say no to bad Edges
Say no to stunted hair growth
Available for just 2000 but if you want to get a dozen, we'll give it to you for 1500 each
If you also dont have time to be mixing powder and oil like me and we have the already mixed chebe powder butter. Stress free and easy to apply

To place your order text us on

Choi
And I go buy one for 3k o.
Pls how do you mix it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin / Women, U Can Prepare These Honey Sexual Performance Remedy For Your Husband. / Earrings On Men

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.