Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Funny Jokes Compilation - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Jokes Compilation (1167 Views)

Short funny jokes / BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread / Funny Jokes That Will Make You Laugh Your Heart Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Jokes Compilation by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 13, 2018
grin Having big boobs and ass is cool and sweet Until it’s time for u To run for ur life in the market U will understand the difference between 911 and 112 *To those who have been in relationships for more than 5 yrs* *Pliz assist me with past papers* Some girls be like My ex left a big hole in my heart … You think you can decieve us We know where the big hole is my sister If You Still Remember Your EX’s Name, That Means You Haven’t Moved On. Thank God I Totally forgot Princess. When proposing to an ugly chick Guys be like… ” I hate to say this, but I love you” Any Guy Who Raise His Hands To Beat A Girl Has Never Raised That Hands In Class *My Oyinbo friend asked me “why Nigerians will lock their car via remote and hear the lock sound and still check the door to be sure”?* grin grin *I told him that we like to be very sure. Our village people might have played the lock sound in our ear.* grin All these poor men harassing their wives for not giving them a male child, please what will The male child inherit Dis is not d one doing me nw…. Married people will make love almost every night = no pregnancy Young youths will just write text message and belle will enter…. hw manage Me ayam not understanding again oooo Who noticed this? Yoruba people shout on phone,Igbo people lie on phone,Hausa people always call the wrong number. grin grin Dhat awkward moment in hospital when you see a mosquito coming out from the HIV ward towards you Taaa!! Taaaa!!!!..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

(unveiled) Mark Angel Comedy VS Brodashaggi Net Worth / Disgrace To The Family / Smoke Like Chimney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.