Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers (20964 Views)

Obaseki Alleges Plot To Intimidate, Arrest PDP Members / Arrest PDP's Secondus, Stir Up The Colony Of Wahala - Dino Melaye Tells FG, APC / Security Operatives Arrest PDP Leaders In Osogbo - PDP Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by jrusky(m): 8:14am On Jul 13, 2018
Newpride:
Fayose thinks this is 2014 where he rigged his way and won the election.

They shld be dealt with ..

So two ballot paper will rig over a million vote just listen to yourself. I have said it yesterday by the time this payback game apc chose to play since 2015 after so many well meaning Nigerians warned apc about it will definitely goes on and on and might ends up in a total anarchy in this nation.

I repeat apc was not voted into power for revenge purpose but to reshape already messed shape of things created by pdp. I'm not pdp member but apc made me to hate them.with passion because they lies a lot, propaganda a lot, on revenge mission, nepotism, ineffectiveness, aggressions, unecessary intimidation, poor state of things, some indirect tyranny etc pls are all these the reason apc were voted into power? Is to cut off the head a solution to headache?

Bro forget party thing and ask yourself can we move on like these? As it's now it's obvious if one good day apc lost power in the centre those who take over too will want to revenge and it goes on and on bro think.................
Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by MensIssuesNg: 8:14am On Jul 13, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by eamux(m): 8:14am On Jul 13, 2018
foolish people, posting a fake news....
Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by higherpower: 8:25am On Jul 13, 2018
chieyine:
cry cry
APC
Party of liars
They will do anything to make sure pdp loses.
Abegi, I no dey believe all their stupid lies.
Let's hope on Saturday, the election wont be rigged.
Let the people's vote have the say

Anything for PDP to loose is a welcome development

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by Lawalatm: 8:35am On Jul 13, 2018
anyone including APC could have been responsible......Nigerians should learn to use their heads....how come we praise the Police when it affects others but ourselves. Some of you are still wearing EnSARS tags yet blind to inhumane treatment against someone who may not be in your political party..............this is hypocrisy of the highest order. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

post=69330326:
Upon information to the police headquarters on the suspicious parking, a team of detectives was deployed to the scene to conduct a search on the vehicle where two leaflets of already thumprinted ballot papers were found in favour of PDP.

.......and these corrupt souls were asking for a fair election.
Rogues.
Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by AdamuAudu: 8:38am On Jul 13, 2018
post=69330326:
Upon information to the police headquarters on the suspicious parking, a team of detectives was deployed to the scene to conduct a search on the vehicle where two leaflets of already thumprinted ballot papers were found in favour of PDP.

.......and these corrupt souls were asking for a fair election.
Rogues.
and to peple like you, the YES MEN, that story is TRUE. You have forgotten that the Fulani President, Buhari and his apc members are the SUPPER ropper and framers in this country. You remember when many senators etc were ropped and frammed up. Die hard Fulani Buharis. It will never be well with you all this morning as you want to turn this country down.
Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by sojdson: 8:39am On Jul 13, 2018
johnmba:
I guess police arrested APC members in 2014.

Why are we like this in Nigeria. Always using power at the center to intimidate others.

Politics should be about the people but in Nigeria is about the elites

Fayemi is on vengeance mission; watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgy-An71Io4
Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by Butterflyleo: 8:40am On Jul 13, 2018
Shalomc and Johnnyessence to show you that we are on ground and know all the evil plans of the PDP let me give you expo.

The Thugs imported from challenge area Ibadan by Senator Abiodun Olujimi led by Tunde Ilasa have just arrived.

We welcome them. They will leave here in shame. Mark my words.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by Ayed44: 8:42am On Jul 13, 2018
Let the police show d copies of the ballot papers caught to the public.
Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 13, 2018
iamjavadem:
Read again, vehicle wasnt parked for days. I dont see how this is propaganda.
i

If it was not parked for days, how then did it become suspicious? Tonnes of vehicles park and move through markets daily..
Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by Shemadex(m): 8:56am On Jul 13, 2018
johnmba:
I guess police arrested APC members in 2014.

Why are we like this in Nigeria. Always using power at the center to intimidate others.

Politics should be about the people but in Nigeria is about the elites
so dey the police should leave them

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 13, 2018
OlaMiki:
Use your Brain except u dont have it, if when have a direct line to police headquarters (Police Hotlines) you dont need to go physically to Police station to report or give intelligence report on suspected crimes or criminals

If you are caught unaware u can be caught even with a leaflet

Police / people can keep surveillance on the vehicle for the owner to come for the van then close in on them.

You just call police headquarters on a suspicious vehicle and a team of detectives arrive?

In this same country you and i live in?..
Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by Butterflyleo: 8:59am On Jul 13, 2018
As e dey hot.

The advance team for Wike and Udom Emmanuel have arrived Ekiti.

Wike and Emmanuel are expected to arrive via helicopter later.

They are expected to fly directly to Ekiti government house helipad with money meant to aid Fayose towards tomorrows elections.

The security forces are already aware of this and are patiently waiting to receive them with open arms.

grin cheesy

Fayose will bite his hands in frustration.
Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by 02Kebreal(m): 9:00am On Jul 13, 2018
PDP WILL ALWAYS REMAIN PDP.
Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by sunnyflakes(m): 9:06am On Jul 13, 2018
If they receive information about killings by terrorists they will not show face. Why is the Nigerian police more efficient in matters of this nature than the security of lives of citizens.
Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by Charly68: 9:18am On Jul 13, 2018
Fayemi no longer ready to play gentleman game with a violent tyrant,he knows the consequences of doing so as a professional war management expert

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by merryolu: 9:21am On Jul 13, 2018
And this same PDP is accusing APC of the plot to rig! Their plans will not work
Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by semyman: 9:30am On Jul 13, 2018
Once a criminal always a criminal
Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by 7lives: 9:32am On Jul 13, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Voting is not a death wish my brother. Voting right is a duty we all must carry out. Our future, our children's future in all forms depends on it.

I have mobilized everybody I know and they have also mobilized everybody they know in ekiti and we all are on the side of JKF.

Even if I must die for something, let it be for what is right. Let it be for the sake of securing a future for my children, family and friends, Let it be that I used my voice and my vote correctly when I had the chance. This is my chance and I will not be quiet.

Are you saying no to pomo and boli or what?, the problem with NIGERIA is the people THEMSELVES.
They will vote for wrong people and come to Lagos to come and blame the Lasgidi government, for not giving them jobs and using task force to stop them from street hawking.
Bro you know the RIGHT thing, educate the others.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by Johnnyessence(m): 9:52am On Jul 13, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Shalomc and Johnnyessence to show you that we are on ground and know all the evil plans of the PDP let me give you expo.

The Thugs imported from challenge area Ibadan by Senator Abiodun Olujimi led by Tunde Ilasa have just arrived.

We welcome them. They will leave here in shame. Mark my words.
Another lies and propanganda from you here, post the link of your info here.
Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by Johnnyessence(m): 9:53am On Jul 13, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Even if its for election sake alone why can't Fayose pay Ekiti workers a month salary out of their 8 months being owed and their 12 months of salary deductions which he is owing them?

If he cannot do this and is still asking for votes from ekiti workers despite needing them now, then one can only imagine what he would do once he doesn't need them anymore.

Cc shalomc, Johnnyessence how far? Una man don pay workers even one month salary from their 8 months they are owed and from the 12 months of salary deductions?

HIS WICKEDNESS AND DECEIT ENDS TOMORROW!

you are pained. no form of your lies and propanganda will hold any water.
Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by Butterflyleo: 9:55am On Jul 13, 2018
Johnnyessence:
you are pained. no form of your lies and propanganda will hold any water.

Where are the lies?

If he has paid then declare it here. Even if he has paid half month salary, declare it here.

JKF is already in and you will cry me an ocean tomorrow
Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by Johnnyessence(m): 10:36am On Jul 13, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Where are the lies?

If he has paid then declare it here. Even if he has paid half month salary, declare it here.

JKF is already in and you will cry me an ocean tomorrow
your lies and propanganda doesn't hold any water here. tomorrow is the election day, we will know how popular fayemi is in ekiti state. besides inec adhoc staff will be announcing the results immediately in various polling units, by that you will have know the reality on ground that your principal, fayemi has been defeated in all the local government in ekiti state.
Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by Butterflyleo: 10:47am On Jul 13, 2018
Johnnyessence:
your lies and propanganda doesn't hold any water here. tomorrow is the election day, we will know how popular fayemi is in ekiti state. besides inec adhoc staff will be announcing the results immediately in various polling units, by that you will have know the reality on ground that your principal, fayemi has been defeated in all the local government in ekiti state.

Ogbeni wake up. Fayose is on borrowed time now.

Just make sure you use any of your 3 monikers tomorrow and don't hide under a new one.

I already know Johnnyessence, johnnyvid and activistJohnny

I want to see you cry.
Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by Johnnyessence(m): 11:06am On Jul 13, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Ogbeni wake up. Fayose is on borrowed time now.

Just make sure you use any of your 3 monikers tomorrow and don't hide under a new one.

I already know Johnnyessence, johnnyvid and activistJohnny

I want to see you cry.
i dey laugh in kikikiki, the likes of you always rant on social media, especially on nairaland. fayose is a grassroots politician, every one in ekiti state and in the south west knows that. professor olusola eleka of pdp will win massively and convincely tomorrow. at least you and your principal fayemi will bury your head in shame.
Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by Butterflyleo: 11:09am On Jul 13, 2018
Johnnyessence:
i dey laugh in kikikiki, the likes of you always rant on social media, especially on nairaland. fayose is a grassroots politician, every one in ekiti state and in the south west knows that. professor olusola eleka of pdp will win massively and convincely tomorrow. at least you and your principal fayemi will bury your head in shame.

Sha don't hide under a new moniker tomorrow you hear? grin
Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by Johnnyessence(m): 11:49am On Jul 13, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Sha don't hide under a new moniker tomorrow you hear? grin
of course i won't hide my self. it is you that will hide here. Ask sarrki and other BMC crews. i don't even heard of sarrki again, it is buhariguy that i'm seeing here. keep it coming.
Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by docadams: 11:58am On Jul 13, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Stop confusing yourself.

The odds are clearly stacked against you.

Stop confusing the Fayose printing press saga in Lagos and this one.

Too much of Fayose ponmo has spoilt his brain.
Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by GSA01: 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
When People say that the deployment of Police to Ekiti election is for intimidation i just laugh off the ignorance, their present in Ekiti will dissuade violent elements and pick up rascals that tend to rig elections in any means..

PDP need to be reminded that its one man, one vote things, no more Election rig...
Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by KingRagnar: 1:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
New things keep unfolding daily concerning this election.Where is Fayose, where is PDP, the ones who have been on the media headlines back to back, the ones making Nollywood movies on unfounded reasons. You won't see them now but when its time to castigate APC, or turn situations around to darken PMB they will come trooping in en mass. PDP and corruption goes hand in hand, they want to repeat what was done in 2014, well, it will not stand
Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by kaystick86(m): 1:13pm On Jul 13, 2018
Evidence please

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Criticises Dokpesi On His Statement About Atiku Handing Over To The SE / Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration / Dokpesi, 7 Others To Testify In Tinubu’s N150bn Libel Suit Against AIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.