Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers (20965 Views)

Obaseki Alleges Plot To Intimidate, Arrest PDP Members / Arrest PDP's Secondus, Stir Up The Colony Of Wahala - Dino Melaye Tells FG, APC / Security Operatives Arrest PDP Leaders In Osogbo - PDP Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by Newpride(m): 7:23am On Jul 13, 2018
Fayose thinks this is 2014 where he rigged his way and won the election.

They shld be dealt with ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by BruncleZuma: 7:24am On Jul 13, 2018
Two ballot papers to rig which election?
Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by oluemmakay(m): 7:24am On Jul 13, 2018
Abeg Saturday should come and go. This useless noise is becoming too loud... #lettherebepeaceinEkiti

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by anonymuz(m): 7:25am On Jul 13, 2018
There has never been any credible election conducted by inec since 1993. Irregularities always occur due to corruption. Let's forget about credible election in Nigeria. Fayose will still win it for his candidate irrespective of federal might.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by EbiKeys(m): 7:27am On Jul 13, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by ogbame00007: 7:29am On Jul 13, 2018
Can't stop laughing after watching this funny trending conversation Between Russian president and Nigerian Pastor after Russia lost

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_vALCXAOmQbo

Don't forget to share this
Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by Johnnyessence(m): 7:31am On Jul 13, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Stop confusing yourself.

The odds are clearly stacked against you.

Stop confusing the Fayose printing press saga in Lagos and this one.

i will post the original one then you will be satisfied. the arrested workers have dissociate with fayose. they said in their statement that they are not connected with fayose on the ballot papers printing.
Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by lakesider(m): 7:32am On Jul 13, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Four days to the governorship election in Ekiti State, the state Police Command has nabbed two members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) who were found in possession of already thumprinted papers in favour of their party.

Intelligence report indicated that one Vien Foton vehicle marked KTU 477 DG Lagos was parked at Fayose Market along Ajilosun Street, Ado-Ekiti, the state capital on Wednesday.

Upon information to the police headquarters on the suspicious parking, a team of detectives was deployed to the scene to conduct a search on the vehicle where two leaflets of already thumprinted ballot papers were found in favour of PDP.

The two occupants, Ashiru Gbenga and Olaide Olayeye, were promptly arrested, interrogated and detained.

They are now helping the police in their investigation.
The arrest is coming against reports of alleged plots by Governor Ayodele Fayose in cahoots with some bad eggs in INEC to allegedly rig the governorship election in favour of PDP.

http://thenationonlineng.net/police-arrest-members-illegal-possession-ballot-papers/

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/07/police-arrest-pdp-members-over-illegal-possession-of-ballot-papers/

you sit down in front of ur computer and u want people to risk their life for u useless politicians ... what has happened to those killed in 2014 and 2015 ... eventually this stupid politicians will decamp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by obi58: 7:33am On Jul 13, 2018
More Propaganda....

Before nko what else will BMC claim?

Fake news grin
Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by Seetto: 7:33am On Jul 13, 2018
Philinho:
And the one APC members are carrying is legal?..
Which one u catch with APC members, instead of condemning what is bad u shifting blame , one lazy youth spotted with people like u with shadow mentality, nigeria will never grow, if the news caption is apc members were caught with thumb printed ballot paper, u will b d first to condemn it.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by Butterflyleo: 7:36am On Jul 13, 2018
Johnnyessence:
i will post the original one then you will be satisfied. the arrested workers have dissociate with fayose. they said in their statement that they are not connected with fayose on the ballot papers printing.

But they had the ballot papers and I suppose ordinary common Nigerians now have access to sensitive materials such as ballot papers right?

Your eye go soon clear.

More revelations unpacking on TVC direct from the mouth of Temitope Aluko.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYtcmUzFgjo

How we rigged Ekiti governorship election for Fayose - Temitope Aluko

NB: THIS IS A CURRENT VIDEO AND NOT AN OLD ONE

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by Akpacha(m): 7:36am On Jul 13, 2018
post=69330326:
Upon information to the police headquarters on the suspicious parking, a team of detectives was deployed to the scene to conduct a search on the vehicle where two leaflets of already thumprinted ballot papers were found in favour of PDP.

.......and these corrupt souls were asking for a fair election.
Rogues.
u see how them police mumu reach abi? So them never suspect anything palteau, Benue, zamfara, sokoto, adamawa and taraba, na ekiti them de suepect took to action.
Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by Butterflyleo: 7:40am On Jul 13, 2018
lakesider:

you sit down in front of ur computer and u want people to risk their life for u useless politicians ... what has happened to those killed in 2014 and 2015 ... eventually this stupid politicians will decamp

Voting is not a death wish my brother. Voting right is a duty we all must carry out. Our future, our children's future in all forms depends on it.

I have mobilized everybody I know and they have also mobilized everybody they know in ekiti and we all are on the side of JKF.

Even if I must die for something, let it be for what is right. Let it be for the sake of securing a future for my children, family and friends, Let it be that I used my voice and my vote correctly when I had the chance. This is my chance and I will not be quiet.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by duality(m): 7:41am On Jul 13, 2018
The names and vehicle number was quickly stated.

Next time, when they delay such information, don't think far, they are involved.
Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by buhariguy(m): 7:41am On Jul 13, 2018
Esseite:

-Suspicion on a parked vehicle in a market.
-Information to police headquaters not station
-Team of detectives
-Two leaflets that the drivers could not destroy
-The nation Newspaper
-The drivers were caught in the vehicle after parking for days..

Seems like propaganda
is that all,?

Or You were expecting is APC that will rigg.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by elmodee7(m): 7:48am On Jul 13, 2018
fayose and is thugs r desperate to rig on Saturday. but I trust the Nigerian police Al their efforts will be in vain.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by buhariguy(m): 7:51am On Jul 13, 2018
BruncleZuma:
Two ballot papers to rig which election?
you are trying to change the narrative.
Two leaflet, not two ballot paper.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 13, 2018
engineerboat:
The nation

My guy na the wuru wuru sauce be that o
Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by Butterflyleo: 7:56am On Jul 13, 2018
Even if its for election sake alone why can't Fayose pay Ekiti workers a month salary out of their 8 months being owed and their 12 months of salary deductions which he is owing them?

If he cannot do this and is still asking for votes from ekiti workers despite needing them now, then one can only imagine what he would do once he doesn't need them anymore.

Cc shalomc, Johnnyessence how far? Una man don pay workers even one month salary from their 8 months they are owed and from the 12 months of salary deductions?

HIS WICKEDNESS AND DECEIT ENDS TOMORROW!

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by authority2006(m): 7:56am On Jul 13, 2018
johnmba:
I guess police arrested APC members in 2014.

Why are we like this in Nigeria. Always using power at the center to intimidate others.

Politics should be about the people but in Nigeria is about the elites

Firstly, you guessed right.
Secondly, are you insinuating that they were innocent or what? May be, they should have been left alone so that it wouldn't look as if they were using power at the center to intimidate others. Nigerians I hail thy!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by jrusky(m): 7:57am On Jul 13, 2018
I told ekiti that they have open their doors for propaganda, lies, intimidation and ruthlessness. Now all manner of fabricated lies and intimidation has started. I know the apc rats will come after me but I wish ekiti people best of luck but as for me apc can never deceive me and I won't fall to their pranks never.

I know them well enough and I know who they are I'm waiting to see how ekiti people will fare in this game. As I have said earlier no doubt about it Ortomization of benue will definitely ensue, come back in few months time and quote me.
Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by oruma19: 7:59am On Jul 13, 2018
lie lie, set up. ready, action...nollywood film titled, "THE RETURN OF FAYEMI"
Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by authority2006(m): 7:59am On Jul 13, 2018
chieyine:
cry cry
APC
Party of liars
They will do anything to make sure pdp lose.
Abegi, I no dey believe all their stupid lies.
Let's hope on Saturday, the election wont be rigged.
Let the people's vote have the say

Going by your comment about APC, didn't PDP do everything to make sure that APC lost four years ago? Do you want me to reel it out for you?

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by datribune: 7:59am On Jul 13, 2018
johnmba:
I guess police arrested APC members in 2014.

Why are we like this in Nigeria. Always using power at the center to intimidate others.

Politics should be about the people but in Nigeria is about the elites

Fayose does not believe in free & fair elections.
Transcript of leaked Tape exposing Ekiti election rigging in 2015 is still on d internet. Fayose hounded & even KILLED opposition campaigners who were on campaign rounds in 2014.
Having been abandoned his AG, Commissioners, Advisers etc & rejected by d people, Fayose is a sinking man who is faced with defeat & is left wit nothing but to cry foul & accuse every other stakeholder - INEC, Police, other parties etc. Abeg, he should stop behaving d wailing & drama & face d certain defeat which faces him this weekend.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by authority2006(m): 8:04am On Jul 13, 2018
Esseite:

-Team of detectives
-The nation Newspaper

Seems like propaganda

Yeah, the same newspaper that cooked up story about Miyyet Allah spokesperson, Ciroma which you all believed despite Ciroma denial and lack of audio recording to back up their claim. You've got to believe this one too, you can't be selective.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by OBJlive: 8:04am On Jul 13, 2018
liars on the loose.The police found two leaflet not booklet and the men were carrying two piece of paper for everybody to see.
APC you can do better than this
Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by cytell56: 8:07am On Jul 13, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Four days to the governorship election in Ekiti State, the state Police Command has nabbed two members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) who were found in possession of already thumprinted papers in favour of their party.

Intelligence report indicated that one Vien Foton vehicle marked KTU 477 DG Lagos was parked at Fayose Market along Ajilosun Street, Ado-Ekiti, the state capital on Wednesday.

The two occupants, Ashiru Gbenga and Olaide Olayeye, were promptly arrested, interrogated and detained.

They are now helping the police in their investigation.
The arrest is coming against reports of alleged plots by Governor Ayodele Fayose in cahoots with some bad eggs in INEC to allegedly rig the governorship election in favour of PDP.

http://thenationonlineng.net/police-arrest-members-illegal-possession-ballot-papers/

APC made news!!!
Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by OBJlive: 8:09am On Jul 13, 2018
Ekiti people you are currently living your lives in peace without herdsmen killings. The moment APC is elected in Ekiti you will have more to worry about.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by iamjavadem(m): 8:11am On Jul 13, 2018
Read again, vehicle wasnt parked for days. I dont see how this is propaganda.
Esseite:

-Team of detectives
-The nation Newspaper

Seems like propaganda

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by Butterflyleo: 8:12am On Jul 13, 2018
I want to remind APC fans in PDP how Amaechi and Fayemi were harassed, intimidated and nearly killed by military forces deployed by the then PDP led government to crush the opposition.

My concern is that PDP operatives are too forgetful. They forget a lot

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers by OlaMiki: 8:12am On Jul 13, 2018
Use your Brain except u dont have it, if when have a direct line to police headquarters (Police Hotlines) you dont need to go physically to Police station to report or give intelligence report on suspected crimes or criminals

If you are caught unaware u can be caught even with a leaflet

Police / people can keep surveillance on the vehicle for the owner to come for the van then close in on them.

Esseite:

-Team of detectives
-The nation Newspaper

Seems like propaganda

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Criticises Dokpesi On His Statement About Atiku Handing Over To The SE / 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio / 9 Presidential Runners You Probably Didn’t Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.