Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,240 members, 7,815,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna (39067 Views)

"God Please, Don't Let Me See What Will Make Me Leave Smoking" - Naira Marley / Fan Advises Reekado Banks To Go Back To Don Jazzy See His Response / Davido Reacts To Don Jazzy's Impregnating A Girl Twitter Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna by olutizzy: 9:50am On Jul 13, 2018
smiley smiley
Re: Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna by boiz2men(m): 9:52am On Jul 13, 2018
JambEditing170:

Petty scam

Are you mad angry
Re: Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna by franchasng: 9:54am On Jul 13, 2018
dafeyankee:
Lol.

But I hear say him thing no dey work. Ask Pocohantas how she knew.
cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna by PointZerom: 9:56am On Jul 13, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4614799/etiquettes-giving-advice

Sarkin I don't have anything to do with your Allah till seun and all muslims explains this;

"There's no god/God but Allah".

Cc Lzza madridguy Immhotep
Re: Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 13, 2018
post=69331173:
Sometimes we love who doesn't love us and ignore who is dying to have us.
Irony of life.

Nor be sometimes matter sef na most of the time
Re: Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna by Jethrolite(m): 9:59am On Jul 13, 2018
I no longer find it funny that Don Jazzy is a genuine Rihanna troll. If he truly loves the girl, he should work it out. Give her real love. She go bend.

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 13, 2018
undecided Rihanna is so overated just your regular puppet hopping from one rich maga to the other...Don Jazzy sef no get levels as per if Dem dey count men to come out, my own man wey no dey famous sef Don Jazzy no fit stand near am...so kini big deal? Ifu Ennada is just a gal who has not come to terms with what she could be and the level she fit attain for life that why with her fame nah Don Jazzy she dey cry follow. Oponu.
Abeg abeg no offense...no quote me on the wrong side. Na my own toro be that.
Re: Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna by Just2endowed2(m): 10:00am On Jul 13, 2018
post=69331173:
Irony of life.

true sad
Re: Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna by Sarkin: 10:01am On Jul 13, 2018
PointZerom:
https://www.nairaland.com/4614799/etiquettes-giving-advice

Sarkin I don't have anything to do with your Allah till seun and all muslims explains this;

"There's no god/God but Allah".

Cc Lzza madridguy Immhotep
well, that is because of some peoples vulgarity and ruthlessness when it comes to respecting others beliefs and ideologies.
If you people should turn new leaves and drop being ruthless in your comments to others it will change.
Re: Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna by Caring0(m): 10:02am On Jul 13, 2018
post=69331173:
Irony of life.

Speaking from current experience ba grin
Re: Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna by SUNDICOS(m): 10:03am On Jul 13, 2018
JambEditing170:
who no score no score!
Re: Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 13, 2018
post=69331173:
Irony of life.

Very true
Re: Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna by HoodBillionaire: 10:31am On Jul 13, 2018
bich
Re: Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna by Starigna12: 10:47am On Jul 13, 2018
Busy body
Re: Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna by Westaslave2(f): 10:51am On Jul 13, 2018
Bluezy13:
We are getting there...

Women begging for husbands.
correction women seeking 4 billions

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna by akdjr(m): 10:53am On Jul 13, 2018
Don Jazzy that will soon become a father.......if u know u know. Him and anty de play pranks with their marital status.

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna by Bluezy13(m): 10:53am On Jul 13, 2018
Westaslave2:
correction women seeking 4 billions
My women friends don't seek a dime.

I speak for myself.
Re: Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna by greggng: 11:02am On Jul 13, 2018
shadeze:
Small girl looking for a big god

Where u get this pikin meme. Is he on codeine diet?
Re: Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna by Bush4u: 11:02am On Jul 13, 2018
Not bad though.
Re: Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna by Westaslave2(f): 11:21am On Jul 13, 2018
Bluezy13:
My women friends don't seek a dime.

I speak for myself.
y wl dey seek wen ur father is a politician,
Re: Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna by Bluezy13(m): 11:24am On Jul 13, 2018
Westaslave2:
y wl dey seek wen ur father is a politician,

Ok
Re: Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna by mattsejuro(m): 11:39am On Jul 13, 2018
Dammylois:
Express yourself abeg... Don't suffer in silence

humm naso
Re: Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna by mattsejuro(m): 11:42am On Jul 13, 2018
Julietcutie:
odiegwu
na u I dey wait for to express urself
Re: Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna by damtan(m): 11:48am On Jul 13, 2018
Dammylois:
Express yourself abeg... Don't suffer in silence
Hope you can also express yourself if you find yourself in such a situation
Re: Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna by Dammylois(f): 12:02pm On Jul 13, 2018
damtan:
Hope you can also express yourself if you find yourself in such a situation
nah.. Too shy cheesy
Re: Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna by kaystick86(m): 1:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
This one go kill Don jazzy oooo
Re: Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna by Duru009(m): 2:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
Gradually becoming desperate !
Re: Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna by ofuonyebi: 3:13pm On Jul 13, 2018
before you condemn her...let's hear from bobo don jazzy fisrt...afterall..who knows whether brown sugar fit fall inside white akanmu..(palp)!
Re: Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna by jetson06: 3:37pm On Jul 13, 2018
I second that.

Its plain stupid and immature.

Ayazor54:
But Don't Jazzy should really stop all these gestures towards Rihana. Its getting too much
Re: Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna by damtan(m): 3:38pm On Jul 13, 2018
Dammylois:
nah.. Too shy cheesy
chai..imagine!!! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Wearing “Mr.P” Cap / Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" / Naeto C Joins Politics, PDP (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.