Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,450 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

FG To Inaugurate Completed Baro Inland Water Port In August - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Inaugurate Completed Baro Inland Water Port In August (12732 Views)

Baro Port Dormant, 8 Months After Commissioning / President Buhari Commissions Baro Inland Water Port (Pics) / Baro Inland Water Port: First Northern Water Port- To Be Commissioned Next Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Inaugurate Completed Baro Inland Water Port In August by skallion7(m): 9:18am On Jul 13, 2018
This doesn't change the fact that Buhari is going back to daura in 2019. Mscheew

1 Like

Re: FG To Inaugurate Completed Baro Inland Water Port In August by Asam2(m): 9:19am On Jul 13, 2018
givan:
Wastage of resources at it peak! How would baro port work if Onitsha port which is no more than 250miles inland isn't operational yet?

Wouldn't if be more feasible if they my Onitsha port operational and link it by a means of rail way line, to Baro?

What's the point of having two dead river port?

Is there a competition in how many dead river port a country has?

Don't worry, Baro will be operational and be link to the death onisha port by rail way.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Inaugurate Completed Baro Inland Water Port In August by KardinalZik(m): 9:20am On Jul 13, 2018
Samusu:
I thought its Maikanti Baro of NNPC that is the owner

You're totally wrong, my friend!

1 Like

Re: FG To Inaugurate Completed Baro Inland Water Port In August by KardinalZik(m): 9:27am On Jul 13, 2018
MensIssuesNg:
Jonathan's project. lipsrsealed

Yar'Adua's Project, rather!

The dredging began far back in 2009.
I worked with the dredging company thenceforth until I voluntarily resigned in 2011.

It is neither Buhari's nor Jonathan's project.
Say only what you know!

3 Likes

Re: FG To Inaugurate Completed Baro Inland Water Port In August by Rangis0: 9:37am On Jul 13, 2018
This pix sef looks so much like Lagos CMS axis close to NPA
Re: FG To Inaugurate Completed Baro Inland Water Port In August by Xander85: 9:44am On Jul 13, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
Nigeria will be great

.......when hell freezes over! wink
Re: FG To Inaugurate Completed Baro Inland Water Port In August by giles14(m): 9:53am On Jul 13, 2018
Blue3k:

Source: http://www.nan.ng/news/fg-to-inaugurate-completed-baro-inland-water-port-in-august/
did I hear over 60% goes to Onitsha?

hmmmm.

later some people will be asking

1 Like

Re: FG To Inaugurate Completed Baro Inland Water Port In August by docadams: 9:54am On Jul 13, 2018
GavelSlam:

What you are saying in essence, is that there isn't enough bad news on Nairaland and you are not happy about it, correct?

You really have patience.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Inaugurate Completed Baro Inland Water Port In August by Enice(m): 10:06am On Jul 13, 2018
KardinalZik:

You're totally wrong, my friend!
don't mind @samusu. He is just being crafty and trying to twist the news to a member of Buhari government being corrupt and owning a port. My reason for this is that he can spell the difficult part of the NNPC MD's name correctly but cannot spell the easy part. He changed Baru to Baro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Inaugurate Completed Baro Inland Water Port In August by lot14: 10:35am On Jul 13, 2018
Use abacha's to finish it...nuff said
Re: FG To Inaugurate Completed Baro Inland Water Port In August by ogunsj: 11:11am On Jul 13, 2018
lionjungle3000:
Why is every governmt project in SE concession? What the fucck is going on in this evil country? Igbo leaders have failed us.
information you can use. all the ports in Lagos are concessioned. stop weeping for nothing.

1 Like

Re: FG To Inaugurate Completed Baro Inland Water Port In August by beegodson: 11:24am On Jul 13, 2018
despite the hate, cheap blackmails, empty talks the government is still pushing for progress....PMB is working and that is what is putting those negative people to shame.... we are in support of PMB come 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Inaugurate Completed Baro Inland Water Port In August by GSA01: 11:37am On Jul 13, 2018
The federal government is set to commission the Baro Inland Water Port.
The equipment needed for the Baro port to commence operation are already being installed and the concession of the Onitsha port will also be concluded.
Any moment from now, the concessionaire will take over the Onitsha port. The Baro port has being on for more than three years now and when completed, it will create jobs.”
Because that is the anchor of North-west, North-central transportation and the port is linked to railway where cargo can be moved.
Onitsha port will also come on board to serve the South-east Nigeria, in fact Onitsha port will be the most viable port, over 60 per cent of cargo in Nigeria goes to Onitsha, so it is going to be a very busy port.. Kudos to FG
Re: FG To Inaugurate Completed Baro Inland Water Port In August by MrI2015(m): 12:54pm On Jul 13, 2018
The Onitsha that I know, I am yet to see anything in Onitsha, let them start it then we will confirm it.Yet to see any project to commission in South East by this FG.Kudos to them on the ones they completed in the North. What of the dry ports, any news on them?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Cede Your Presidential Tickets To Igbo, South East Leaders Tell PDP, APC / There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel, And Nigeria Will Smile Again – Tinubu / Bukola Saraki Interrogated By EFCC In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.