Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

How To Make Money Online Using Ehemoney - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Make Money Online Using Ehemoney (1363 Views)

How To Make Money Online Using Just A Smartphone. / I Am Not Greedy; I'm Happy With The Little I Make Online Using My Smartphone! / Training On How To Make Thousands Online Using CPA With Facebook And Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online Using Ehemoney by brightpeters4(m): 8:04am On Jul 13, 2018
For statistic, many of us spend more than 8 hours on the internet. What are we doing with all those time? We are just generating money for some one else. We spend time on facebook with more than 2000 friends just liking posts and commenting on posts, making money for someone(Please those websites don't make money with you MB as many of you thought. That MB is owned by your network providers).

Many will ask how do we generate money for those sites when they are not collecting our MB.
Stay with me on this.

See, their are two types of uses on the internet. And they are as I call them: (1) the users and (2) the used.

Who are the user? This are people who uses the people on the internet to make money. And the used are those that makes nothing for all their stay on the net, these are people which the internet makes money with.

Here is an example: facebook is a platform where we chat and share our thoughts but facebook promised not to sell our info. Hehe that is wrong. See, they sell our info to advertisers indirectly. So if you are not selling anything on facebook you are a potential customers.
"This is not suppose to come here but let me just open your eye a little". Facebook don't make money using your MB but from those advertisers that pays him to show you some banners that are based on the pages you like, the groups you join, your interest, even your personal data(i.e your age, you nationality, the place you leave, etc)

Ok let me now give you a little secret on how you can also earn without paying facebook.
With that 2000+ friends you can earn as high as $100(N36,000) every month using websites that pays you for just viewing ads. What are this websites?

It is PTC websites that pays you for your time spent on viewing and clicking on advert that are on their websites.

What is PTC and are PTC websites?

PTC means Paid To Click. And PTC websites are sites paid by advertisers(some big companies) to show paid ads to its users at a commission bases. Basically, you view the ads they show to you to earn.

The big benefit is that you can work from any where you want, any time you want and the most funny part of it is that you can do this job with your smart phone. That is how flexible this job is. So it won't take the time you have in doing other things and it could serve as a part jobs without leaving your current job.

You many ask; Why people will pay you for just viewing their ads?
All big companies want to get their product in front of as many customers as possible. And while viewing the ads you may buy from on of those companies and/or even see products which you have not heard of (they have just made you know about them). And websites like ehemoney are paid by this big companies to show their members paid ads they can click on to make some extra cash.

How much will you earn?
Ehemoney PTC websites pays as high as $0.1 per view. And you can make as much as $100 per month depending on your time you spend on each PTC website a day. And you can also earn by referring people to your account (this is where that 2000+ friend are important) and you should know that companies produces things almost ever day and they need it to reach more people so bringing your friends will not be bad but even earn you more.

You can use this link to get started: http://ehemoney.win/1802609232420/
https:///2NODLen

With Ehemoney you get paid as high as $0.1 per click and you can earn as high as you can depending on the time you spent online. For your referrals, you get 25% for the people you bring into the site. And their withdrawal is direct to your bank account.

With ehemoney, no skill is require. Just you little knowledge on web browsing. (If you are see this post you knows how to browse).
You don't invest money to join like other PTC sites you don't pay to join but they pay you for joining. "Sweet right?"
And their is no risk. You can choose to earn.

But the bad side is that you may not earn anything. A big Yes, you don't expect to earn anything if you didn't work.

So with that said, get up and register to start earning using this link http://ehemoney.win/1802609232420/
to get started. I hope to see you on the bright side

You can use this link to register: http://ehemoney.win/1802609232420/
and start earning you commission.

I will see you on my next post.
Re: How To Make Money Online Using Ehemoney by gAXclusive(m): 9:10pm On May 15, 2019
brightpeters4:
For statistic, many of us spend more than 8 hours on the internet. What are we doing with all those time? We are just generating money for some one else. We spend time on facebook with more than 2000 friends just liking posts and commenting on posts, making money for someone(Please those websites don't make money with you MB as many of you thought. That MB is owned by your network providers).

Many will ask how do we generate money for those sites when they are not collecting our MB.
Stay with me on this.

See, their are two types of uses on the internet. And they are as I call them: (1) the users and (2) the used.

Who are the user? This are people who uses the people on the internet to make money. And the used are those that makes nothing for all their stay on the net, these are people which the internet makes money with.

Here is an example: facebook is a platform where we chat and share our thoughts but facebook promised not to sell our info. Hehe that is wrong. See, they sell our info to advertisers indirectly. So if you are not selling anything on facebook you are a potential customers.
"This is not suppose to come here but let me just open your eye a little". Facebook don't make money using your MB but from those advertisers that pays him to show you some banners that are based on the pages you like, the groups you join, your interest, even your personal data(i.e your age, you nationality, the place you leave, etc)

Ok let me now give you a little secret on how you can also earn without paying facebook.
With that 2000+ friends you can earn as high as $100(N36,000) every month using websites that pays you for just viewing ads. What are this websites?

It is PTC websites that pays you for your time spent on viewing and clicking on advert that are on their websites.

What is PTC and are PTC websites?

PTC means Paid To Click. And PTC websites are sites paid by advertisers(some big companies) to show paid ads to its users at a commission bases. Basically, you view the ads they show to you to earn.

The big benefit is that you can work from any where you want, any time you want and the most funny part of it is that you can do this job with your smart phone. That is how flexible this job is. So it won't take the time you have in doing other things and it could serve as a part jobs without leaving your current job.

You many ask; Why people will pay you for just viewing their ads?
All big companies want to get their product in front of as many customers as possible. And while viewing the ads you may buy from on of those companies and/or even see products which you have not heard of (they have just made you know about them). And websites like ehemoney are paid by this big companies to show their members paid ads they can click on to make some extra cash.

How much will you earn?
Ehemoney PTC websites pays as high as $0.1 per view. And you can make as much as $100 per month depending on your time you spend on each PTC website a day. And you can also earn by referring people to your account (this is where that 2000+ friend are important) and you should know that companies produces things almost ever day and they need it to reach more people so bringing your friends will not be bad but even earn you more.

You can use this link to get started: http://ehemoney.win/1802609232420/
https:///2NODLen

With Ehemoney you get paid as high as $0.1 per click and you can earn as high as you can depending on the time you spent online. For your referrals, you get 25% for the people you bring into the site. And their withdrawal is direct to your bank account.

With ehemoney, no skill is require. Just you little knowledge on web browsing. (If you are see this post you knows how to browse).
You don't invest money to join like other PTC sites you don't pay to join but they pay you for joining. "Sweet right?"
And their is no risk. You can choose to earn.

But the bad side is that you may not earn anything. A big Yes, you don't expect to earn anything if you didn't work.

So with that said, get up and register to start earning using this link http://ehemoney.win/1802609232420/
to get started. I hope to see you on the bright side

You can use this link to register: http://ehemoney.win/1802609232420/
and start earning you commission.

I will see you on my next post.
Re: How To Make Money Online Using Ehemoney by ib4real56: 10:39pm On May 15, 2019
please don't waste your time and MB....they scammers

(1) (Reply)

A Simple, Faster And Better Way To Make Money / ASUU accuses AGF, Finance Ministry of withholding members’ salaries / Special Bond By Edet Edem Akpan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.