Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,964 members, 7,828,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

What I Observed On Gov. Fayose's Twitter Handle. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Observed On Gov. Fayose's Twitter Handle. (1882 Views)

What I Noticed Today When I Observed Public Waste Bin In Less Than One Hour / Who Are These Guys Carrying AK47 Behind Gov Fayose / Gov. Fayose Commissions 19 Internal Roads In Rivers(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Observed On Gov. Fayose's Twitter Handle. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:08am On Jul 13, 2018
99% of the Yorubas there don't want him anymore. They see him as an embarrassment and a failure to them as a group.

However 99% of the Igbos, most of them residing in South East, want Fayose to be reelected (if possible) as they see as a mentor worthy to emulation by "patriotic" Nigerians.

I see Fayose winning tomorrow, based on the above observation.

Good luck Ekiti Kete!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Observed On Gov. Fayose's Twitter Handle. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:09am On Jul 13, 2018
VERY GOOD OBSERVATIONS.

I love your sarcasm by the way......... cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Observed On Gov. Fayose's Twitter Handle. by Herdsmen: 8:12am On Jul 13, 2018
110/ of Nigerians wants your dullard and his pigs sent back to hades... or retire to cow heaven..

And retire he must..

As for ekiti.. you eyes go clear.. quietly slowly and surely..

apc .. party of dead brains pigs.. and zombified dullardeens..

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Observed On Gov. Fayose's Twitter Handle. by Chuksonyeike: 8:13am On Jul 13, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
[b]99% of the Yorubas there don't want him anymore. [/b]They see him as an embarrassment and a failure to them as a group.

However 99% of the Igbos, most of residing in South East, want Fayose to be reelected (if possible) as they see as a mentor worthy to be emulated by "patriotic" Nigerians.

I see Fayose winning tomorrow based on the above observation.

Good luck Ekiti Kete!

The same lie you people sold before he disgraced you in 2014 and 2015 no you have come again

8 Likes

Re: What I Observed On Gov. Fayose's Twitter Handle. by Herdsmen: 8:14am On Jul 13, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
99% of the Yorubas there don't want him anymore. They see him as an embarrassment and a failure to them as a group.

However 99% of the Igbos, most of residing in South East, want Fayose to be reelected (if possible) as they see as a mentor worthy to be emulated by "patriotic" Nigerians.

Good luck Ekiti Kete!

Start making sense.. age and time no dey wait for person

4 Likes

Re: What I Observed On Gov. Fayose's Twitter Handle. by Tolexander: 8:15am On Jul 13, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Good luck Ekiti Kete!
Trying to grab the sense outta this nonsense posted!

5 Likes

Re: What I Observed On Gov. Fayose's Twitter Handle. by Sprumbabafather: 8:19am On Jul 13, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Good luck Ekiti Kete!

Trash from a sick mind.

1 Like

Re: What I Observed On Gov. Fayose's Twitter Handle. by Babiod: 8:20am On Jul 13, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Good luck Ekiti Kete!
think for yourself.uve not even been to ekiti before...

1 Like

Re: What I Observed On Gov. Fayose's Twitter Handle. by vedaxcool(m): 8:21am On Jul 13, 2018
Fayose on reading the op:

2 Likes

Re: What I Observed On Gov. Fayose's Twitter Handle. by anonymuz(m): 8:22am On Jul 13, 2018
I can see Eleka as the next governor in ekiti.

2 Likes

Re: What I Observed On Gov. Fayose's Twitter Handle. by duro4chang(m): 9:00am On Jul 13, 2018
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: What I Observed On Gov. Fayose's Twitter Handle. by CharlotteFlair: 10:50am On Jul 13, 2018
Who unleashed Mamarisky??
Re: What I Observed On Gov. Fayose's Twitter Handle. by damtan(m): 10:59am On Jul 13, 2018
I'm finding it hard to deduce something reasonable from your conclusion.
Re: What I Observed On Gov. Fayose's Twitter Handle. by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:03am On Jul 13, 2018
Weed...

What is this niggA talking about?
Re: What I Observed On Gov. Fayose's Twitter Handle. by clefstone(m): 11:17am On Jul 13, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

However 99% of the Igbos, most of them residing in South East, want Fayose to be reelected (if possible) as they see as a mentor worthy to emulation by "patriotic" Nigerians.

Good luck Ekiti Kete!
Loretta, tomorrow's events will shock u
Re: What I Observed On Gov. Fayose's Twitter Handle. by buhariguy(m): 11:32am On Jul 13, 2018
Tolexander:
Trying to grab the sense outta this nonsense posted!
those gullible ones has taken away your sense.
Because you use to understand before
The op said, 99% of the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra will vote for PDP in ekiti,while 99% of Yoruba will vote for APC in ekiti.

Very simple to understand.
damtan:
I'm finding it hard to deduce something reasonable from your conclusion.
luvmijeje:
It's vice versa. Let election hold today in the East, the people that will support the APC online will mostly from the West and the North.
you have sense today.
Re: What I Observed On Gov. Fayose's Twitter Handle. by luvmijeje(f): 11:35am On Jul 13, 2018
It's vice versa. Let election hold today in the East, the people that will support the APC online will mostly from the West and the North.
Re: What I Observed On Gov. Fayose's Twitter Handle. by MufasaRebirth: 11:40am On Jul 13, 2018
buhariguy:
The op said, 99% of the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra will vote for PDP in ekiti,while 99% of Yoruba will vote for APC in ekiti.

Very simple to understand.
Lol 99% of Yoruba

Talk for you and your family, you are not Aare Ona kankanfo or Aare Ago of Yorubaland

Go mend your leaky brain and stop talking trash
Re: What I Observed On Gov. Fayose's Twitter Handle. by Johnnyessence(m): 11:43am On Jul 13, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Good luck Ekiti Kete!
post the link and pictorial view of your information ion here. enough of your words statement here. fayemi will be defeated and rejected in tomorrow's governorship poll.
Re: What I Observed On Gov. Fayose's Twitter Handle. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 13, 2018
Fayemi and APC are about to waste their money again no doubt
Just watch as things unfolds tomorrow
Re: What I Observed On Gov. Fayose's Twitter Handle. by awakeupcall4all(m): 1:31pm On Jul 13, 2018
Lol....When you have a palmwine-drinking sket from delta state analyzing election for APC to win in Ekiti state...Then should you know that fulani puppet Fayemi's grand failure will be epic!!

Why not go to the street of Ekiti and utter this nonsense and see what becomes of you despite the battalion of police that terrorist stationed there?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What I Observed On Gov. Fayose's Twitter Handle. by docadams: 1:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
buhariguy:

Very simple to understand.you have sense today.

Thanks for the simplification. Ngene has forgotten the handicap of her intended audience. Statistics that has no bearing to naira and kobo is too stressful for them to fathom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Observed On Gov. Fayose's Twitter Handle. by LZAA: 10:00pm On Jul 13, 2018
Herdsmen:
110/ of Nigerians wants your dullard and his pigs sent back to hades... or retire to cow heaven..

And retire he must..

As for ekiti.. you eyes go clear.. quietly slowly and surely..

apc .. party of dead brains pigs.. and zombified dullardeens..

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Predict Fayose Next Move... / Atunwa Emerges Kwara PDP Guber Candidate As Other Saraki Loyalist Storm Out / Result Of Anambra North Senetoral Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.