Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Let Me Predict Fayose Next Move... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Me Predict Fayose Next Move... (1881 Views)

Let Me Predict What Will Happen This Week / Buhari People Will Unleash Terror On Fayose Soon - Dele Momodu / Fayose Thanks APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Predict Fayose Next Move... by murphybo(m): 12:54am On Jul 15, 2018
Its obvious that Fayose will make a good actor if been in Nollywood. Hence, he has drafted an escape script which he has acted scene 1 the next scene now is that his having a serious pain in the neck thereby applying for full medical attention abroad in other to abscond...let's wait till final result is announced you will see what I mean.

7 Likes

Re: Let Me Predict Fayose Next Move... by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:52am On Jul 15, 2018
murphybo:
Its obvious that Fayose will make a good actor if been in Nollywood. Hence, he has drafted an escape script which he has acted scene 1 the next scene now is that his having a serious pain in the neck thereby applying for full medical attention abroad in other to abscond...let's wait till final result is announced you will see what I mean.
Even as a governor FG could not humiliate him the way he did to national assembly undecided

Buhari could not even hide his low self-esteem, he had to attack him physically with tear gas and slaps undecided

If he is going on leave, it is well deserved

Fayose has done what the international community could not do! He stood up to a tyrant

He is very brave! Unlike coward Buhari going after oppositions and perceived enemies

Let me tell you a secret, either Eleka wins or not, Buhari have succeeded in making Fayose a hero!

1 Like

Re: Let Me Predict Fayose Next Move... by Lipscomb(m): 5:11am On Jul 15, 2018
I'm sure he will denies ever insult Mr president and seek for forgiveness. He will blame bloggers for twisted his words.
murphybo:

3 Likes

Re: Let Me Predict Fayose Next Move... by Omoboricash(m): 7:01am On Jul 15, 2018
[quote author=Wiseandtrue post=69389994]
Even as a governor FG could not humiliate him the way he did to national assembly undecided

Buhari could not even hide his low self-esteem, he had to attack him physically with tear gas and slaps undecided

Fayose has done what the international community could not do! He stood up to a tyrant

He is very brave! Unlike coward Buhari going after oppositions and perceived enemies

Let me tell you a secret, either Eleka wins or not, Buhari have succeeded in making Fayose a hero!
[/quote
Just hear yourself, does it make sense to you at all?
A serving governor slapped by police, tear gas? Have you forgotten he has security details that follows him 24/7. Does our political affiliation reduce our common sense? How can a police WV slap a governor, where is his immunity. Please I don't want to believe this crap we should not allow politicians deceive us ]

3 Likes

Re: Let Me Predict Fayose Next Move... by wakaman: 7:12am On Jul 15, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

For once, be responsible for your woes, stop throwing tantrums, save it for 2019.

Sai Baba

4 Likes

Re: Let Me Predict Fayose Next Move... by tinsel: 7:23am On Jul 15, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

You guys put this man in trouble. He played opposition politics to the extreme. He will suffer the consequences alone. His immunity will soon expire. I feel sorry for him.

3 Likes

Re: Let Me Predict Fayose Next Move... by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:38am On Jul 15, 2018
tinsel:

You guys put this man in trouble. He played opposition politics to the extreme. He will suffer the consequences alone. His immunity will soon expire. I feel sorry for him.
That is your only consolation! Such impunity in Ekiti, I fear for our mandate in 2019

Its formal, Democracy is dead in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Let Me Predict Fayose Next Move... by wakaman: 7:42am On Jul 15, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

That is your only consolation! Such impunity in Ekiti, I fear for our mandate in 2019

Cry baby.

Wait for it, prepare for it, witness it!

Sai Baba 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Let Me Predict Fayose Next Move... by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:43am On Jul 15, 2018
wakaman:

For once, be responsible for your woes, stop throwing tantrums, save it for 2019.

Sai Baba
With the way voters were treated in a Ekiti, 2019 under Buhari will be worst!

I can't remember the last time I saw the federal government openly and brazenly used it federal might

I weep for our democracy

We are back to the military era

1 Like

Re: Let Me Predict Fayose Next Move... by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:47am On Jul 15, 2018
[quote author=Omoboricash post=69391559][/quote]
I guess you are not a Nigerian undecided

What are you saying, a country where those protesting for their rights are harassed and tear-gased

Ask Obi Ezekwesili and Charly boy, they will tell you how far undecided

You can continue to live in denial or continue to entangle yourself in the web's of APC's propaganda, na you sabi!

I guess you did not see the video footage too undecided

Quantinue
Re: Let Me Predict Fayose Next Move... by BluntBoy(m): 8:09am On Jul 15, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

With the way voters were treated in a Ekiti, 2019 under Buhari will be worst!

I can't remember the last time I saw the federal government openly and brazenly used it federal might

I weep for our democracy

We are back to the military era

How far grin

Being a gentleman, I am obliged to give you a handkerchief.

Take heart and don't be too hard on yourself.

1 Like

Re: Let Me Predict Fayose Next Move... by BluntBoy(m): 8:30am On Jul 15, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Just accept defeat and move on cheesy

When the 2014 Ekiti election was rigged, no one said democracy was dead o.

When the 2007 presidential election was rigged so much that even President Yar'Adua attested to it, no one said democracy was dead o.

My dear, accept defeat. There is nothing you can do about this clean APC victory other than mention rigging.

3 Likes

Re: Let Me Predict Fayose Next Move... by chukel(m): 8:36am On Jul 15, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

if you enter any marriage with this type of reasoning, it will result in a family of absolute catastrophe.

3 Likes

Re: Let Me Predict Fayose Next Move... by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 15, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Whenever your failed leaders loose, he become hero automatically. Something is wrong somewhere

(1) (Reply)

Declare Me Winner! Or Better Start Cancelling Buhari Presidential Rigged Result / Political Chess That Brought Chimaroke Back To Relevance After 8yrs Of Oblivion / Politics of "Igbo Amaka": Let's Reach A Win-win Deal Between Igbo And Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.