Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Ekiti: Police Say Teargassing Of Crowd, A Mistake, Assure It Won’t Happen Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti: Police Say Teargassing Of Crowd, A Mistake, Assure It Won’t Happen Again (20118 Views)

Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria / Saraki, Dogara’s ‘coup’ Won’t Happen Again – Presidency Boasts / Violent Clash: Lagos APC Expresses Regret, Says It Won’t Happen Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti: Police Say Teargassing Of Crowd, A Mistake, Assure It Won’t Happen Again by MAJORBANKZ(m): 11:12am On Jul 13, 2018
Buhari valued his desperation to secure the electoral victory than human lives. He send 30,000 just for an election and to intimidate those in opposition but he can't send them to protect his citizen that are been killed on daily basis. This is an act of cluelessness! The killings are unfortunate looking at how people are dying everyday as if we are at war. Buhari led administration has failed to protect the lives of Nigerians but he is busy attending political rallies. And the only solution we have is to send him out in 2019 back to Daura.
Re: Ekiti: Police Say Teargassing Of Crowd, A Mistake, Assure It Won’t Happen Again by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 13, 2018
bastards.
Re: Ekiti: Police Say Teargassing Of Crowd, A Mistake, Assure It Won’t Happen Again by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 13, 2018
Mark my words
Ekiti will regret their action if their vote apc....
If want to stand against this evil govt...opposition is ur last resort.
Re: Ekiti: Police Say Teargassing Of Crowd, A Mistake, Assure It Won’t Happen Again by Dotwillis1(m): 11:15am On Jul 13, 2018
JambEditing76:
lalasticlala
Re: Ekiti: Police Say Teargassing Of Crowd, A Mistake, Assure It Won’t Happen Again by frankwyte: 11:16am On Jul 13, 2018
That's what it is this country! You act b4 you think. Those guys that act contrary to the instructions must be prosecuted that is when a deterrent is applied to forestall further occurrence. But the guns that rent the air for more than 20mins leave a sour taste in the mouth. DIG can I tell you the truth, you lost the my confidence!
Re: Ekiti: Police Say Teargassing Of Crowd, A Mistake, Assure It Won’t Happen Again by jrusky(m): 11:17am On Jul 13, 2018
But i think the police said fayose was lying? Pls where are those apc idiots on NL come out now and counter the police.

I'm sure Lair Moha+mad will come out soon and say DIG Ishak is not a Nigeria police and his name is not in Nigeria police list. Guys wait and watch a new malicious lies coming up from apc rats.
Re: Ekiti: Police Say Teargassing Of Crowd, A Mistake, Assure It Won’t Happen Again by luvmijeje(f): 11:18am On Jul 13, 2018
The state governor had eventually shown up at the rally in neck brace, weeping, claiming that he had been teargassed and rough-handled by policemen who slapped and hit him with their guns.

He said he had been to the hospital for treatment and that in spite of that, was in pains, warning that if anything happened to him, the Inspector-General of Police (IG) Ibrahim Idris should be held responsible

cheesy grin cheesy Fayose is something else. If PDP still wins after all these, then I've been underestimating Fayose. That guy is special.
Re: Ekiti: Police Say Teargassing Of Crowd, A Mistake, Assure It Won’t Happen Again by jrusky(m): 11:19am On Jul 13, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Mark my words

Ekiti will regret their action if their vote apc....

If want to stand against this evil govt...opposition is ur last resort.

Bro I have be telling them same. Just leave them. Dem go hear am........
Re: Ekiti: Police Say Teargassing Of Crowd, A Mistake, Assure It Won’t Happen Again by davidodiba(m): 11:20am On Jul 13, 2018
Can you imagin the nonsense coming from these impotent without force folks!!! How can you almost kill people and say it was a mistake. Chai!! What if it were bullets? Oh God, how we take reash hia?
Re: Ekiti: Police Say Teargassing Of Crowd, A Mistake, Assure It Won’t Happen Again by Walexybobo(m): 11:22am On Jul 13, 2018
Apology rejected.
Re: Ekiti: Police Say Teargassing Of Crowd, A Mistake, Assure It Won’t Happen Again by joeyswift(m): 11:25am On Jul 13, 2018
Meanwhile some useless zone Bs said Fayose made it all up. The problem in Nigeria is not about our bad leadership but bad followership, because we don't condemn inappropriate things because we are sympathetic to a cause
Re: Ekiti: Police Say Teargassing Of Crowd, A Mistake, Assure It Won’t Happen Again by lastmaster(m): 11:26am On Jul 13, 2018
Believe this criminals at your own peril.
Re: Ekiti: Police Say Teargassing Of Crowd, A Mistake, Assure It Won’t Happen Again by Omeokachie: 11:31am On Jul 13, 2018
Truth gradually coming out

From denial to "It won't happen again".
Re: Ekiti: Police Say Teargassing Of Crowd, A Mistake, Assure It Won’t Happen Again by joeyswift(m): 11:47am On Jul 13, 2018
Meanwhile some biased zone Bs said Fayose made it all up. The problem in Nigeria is not about our bad leadership but bad followership, because we don't condemn inappropriate things because we are sympathetic to a cause
Re: Ekiti: Police Say Teargassing Of Crowd, A Mistake, Assure It Won’t Happen Again by emmasege: 11:48am On Jul 13, 2018
If a police chief could confess to this, then you can be sure it was more than this.

Zombies must still defend lies and argue "brainlessly" though.
Re: Ekiti: Police Say Teargassing Of Crowd, A Mistake, Assure It Won’t Happen Again by OlaMiki: 11:49am On Jul 13, 2018
Take Over !!!! u go school so? they are the incumbent . all these strangers self them no go mind their business
SergiusOgun2019:
Unfortunately, PDP will take over Ekiti state and woe shall betide the oppressors.

BARR, HON SERGIUS OSEASOCHIE OGUN FOR 2019
Re: Ekiti: Police Say Teargassing Of Crowd, A Mistake, Assure It Won’t Happen Again by Hotzone(m): 11:51am On Jul 13, 2018
To err is human
Re: Ekiti: Police Say Teargassing Of Crowd, A Mistake, Assure It Won’t Happen Again by Mbenny(m): 12:19pm On Jul 13, 2018
inexperience policemen every where in 9ja
Re: Ekiti: Police Say Teargassing Of Crowd, A Mistake, Assure It Won’t Happen Again by Saintmary(f): 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2018
BigSarah:
sad, That's a big lie believe at your own peril....

But what I'm telling is the truth Daniel has being in NDLEA custody at Abeokuta since Sunday.
The Bad part of all of this is, him remaining in their custody and missing his school work which will lead to an extra year or the worst which is court sentence. Please help in whatever means necessary

More Details : https://www.nairaland.com/4614360/please-needed-here#69336946
Go to his school, find their student affairs, they will tell you what to do.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: Police Say Teargassing Of Crowd, A Mistake, Assure It Won’t Happen Again by biosystech: 12:45pm On Jul 13, 2018
Why did they deny it initially?

The govt needs its citizens to trust it otherwise, there will be chaos.

In need of fairly used clean laptop, click on my profile name.
Re: Ekiti: Police Say Teargassing Of Crowd, A Mistake, Assure It Won’t Happen Again by Tobycharles: 12:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
We rant more often in this country, if it were to be in a saner clime, huge part of the citizen would have flooded the street canvassing for justice and tranquility, to the perpetual hullabaloo ravaging all nooks and crannies of this beloved country.

But the sincere question is, who is ready to take the bull by the horn?

If you are... Am more than...

It's high time this unrest and pandemonium associated with my dear country is nip in the bud.
Re: Ekiti: Police Say Teargassing Of Crowd, A Mistake, Assure It Won’t Happen Again by emmasege: 12:54pm On Jul 13, 2018
buhariguy:
you are right,
The teargas did not affect people that were there, it only broke the thief fayose that was not there .
And the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra are hailing him for his madness.your brain is not working all because of the hatred for buhari.
I wonder why it's so difficult for mentally lazy people to decode that not every dissenting voice is from Biafra land.

I represent O'odua, get that registered into your brain-dead skull and stop quoting or mentioning me except for an intelligent discourse.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti: Police Say Teargassing Of Crowd, A Mistake, Assure It Won’t Happen Again by HotMata: 12:56pm On Jul 13, 2018
Who on God's precious earth posted this false report here? Why are people like this? PLEASE STOP SPREADING FAKE NEWS. It is not good. No Police force person came out to say these things. These are fault statement. What was said was that the men of the NPF are on ground to do their works in protecting the good people of Ekiti state against odd persons who would want to disrupt the election process come Saturday, they also urged the key players and other politicians to not come to the voting centres with arms or nothing that could signal violence. PERIOD.
Re: Ekiti: Police Say Teargassing Of Crowd, A Mistake, Assure It Won’t Happen Again by crimeboss: 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2018
In buhari's government nothing is an accident, i can bet on a future outcome, this will happen again, so long as the buhari led government desires are to fulfilled this must surely happen.
Re: Ekiti: Police Say Teargassing Of Crowd, A Mistake, Assure It Won’t Happen Again by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 13, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
If you believe the Nigeria police, you can believe devil is a good person. grin

the devil does not exist grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti: Police Say Teargassing Of Crowd, A Mistake, Assure It Won’t Happen Again by crimeboss: 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2018
emmasege:
I wonder why it's so difficult for mentally lazy people to decode that not every dissenting voice is from Biafra land.

I represent O'odua, get that registered into your brain-dead skull and stop quoting or mentioning me except for an intelligent discourse.

Same here, I'm not IBO or south/south but i hate this buhari led clowns, even the so called zombies makes matters worse, when u see them make comments u really feel sorry for the blockheads, well i believe not everyone's I.Q is in working progress.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti: Police Say Teargassing Of Crowd, A Mistake, Assure It Won’t Happen Again by samphem(m): 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
Apc are using u,but apc days are number in Nigeria,Coruption fighter without any achieveable goals
Re: Ekiti: Police Say Teargassing Of Crowd, A Mistake, Assure It Won’t Happen Again by buhariguy(m): 1:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
emmasege:

if you are from west, why don't you have sense,? Except thief fayose stole your sense.

If you have sense, help me decode this.
Fayose was not in the scene, and only he was affected.
mfm04622:

Haha!!!!
They never denied using tear gas to disperse people. What they denied is shooting tear gas at Fayose or inside the government house. With this statement, they didn't accept they did too
don't mind them.

They are jobless aggressive lazy tout who beclouded their sense with hatred for buhari
Re: Ekiti: Police Say Teargassing Of Crowd, A Mistake, Assure It Won’t Happen Again by mfm04622: 1:17pm On Jul 13, 2018
Lomprico2:
But they denied it at first!

Useless idiots!

Haha!!!!
They never denied using tear gas to disperse people. What they denied is shooting tear gas at Fayose or inside the government house. With this statement, they didn't accept they did too
Re: Ekiti: Police Say Teargassing Of Crowd, A Mistake, Assure It Won’t Happen Again by joeyswift(m): 1:21pm On Jul 13, 2018
You call it hatred for buhari? And you had so much love for Gej. It is because of criminals like you that Nigeria is in this mess. Na Jaa ma Allah ya isa .Dan iska
buhariguy:
you are right,
The teargas did not affect people that were there, it only broke the thief fayose that was not there .
And the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra are hailing him for his madness.your brain is not working all because of the hatred for buhari.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: Police Say Teargassing Of Crowd, A Mistake, Assure It Won’t Happen Again by Lomprico2: 1:27pm On Jul 13, 2018
mfm04622:

Haha!!!!

A zombie just spoke. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report / NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family / Oluremi Omowaiye Birthday: Well-wishers Defy Rain, Celebrate Osun Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.