Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Abuja Light Rail Is Our Project – PDP Blasts Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Light Rail Is Our Project – PDP Blasts Buhari (495 Views)

Pushing Of Blue Line Rail Is Fake. See Picture Evidence / Taiwo Oyedele: FG Borrowing To Fix Rail Is A Wrong Priority / Stop Claiming Port-harcourt Terminal Project, PDP Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Light Rail Is Our Project – PDP Blasts Buhari by ayazor: 8:29am On Jul 13, 2018
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Thursday berated the Federal Government for failing to give it credit at the Thursday’s commissioning of the Abuja Light Rail Project by President Muhammadu Buhari.

DAILY POST reports that Buhari had while commissioning the Light Rail System said that the completion of the project was“ a dream come true”.

However, the PDP in a statement issued by its National Publicity Secretary, Mr Kola Ologbondiay on Thursday, expressed dismay that Buhari commissioned the project without giving credit to the party.

It stated that it was unfortunate that the All Progressives Congress (APC), attempted to claim credit for the project, while Nigerians were already aware that it was conceptualised, initiated and policy-propelled by the PDP.

The party added that it was unfortunate that after three years in office, the APC government could not boast of any development project conceptualised and executed in any part of the country.

“The PDP usually watch with amusement whenever the President and the APC seek to claim credit for our achievements in various sectors.

“However, while we understand their predicament of having nothing in their scorecard ahead of the 2019 general elections, we state that poaching the achievements of others cannot help them in anyway,’’ he said.

The party urged Nigerians not to despair especially as the 2019 general elections offered them the firm opportunity to vote out APC and return the repositioned and rebranded PDP.

http://www.vondanews.com/abuja-light-rail-is-our-project-pdp-blasts-buhari/

Re: Abuja Light Rail Is Our Project – PDP Blasts Buhari by dafeyankee: 8:32am On Jul 13, 2018
Una for come commission am na.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Light Rail Is Our Project – PDP Blasts Buhari by OLORIPAPA: 8:34am On Jul 13, 2018
Ok
Re: Abuja Light Rail Is Our Project – PDP Blasts Buhari by agwom(m): 8:35am On Jul 13, 2018
UP PDP

1 Like

Re: Abuja Light Rail Is Our Project – PDP Blasts Buhari by NOC1(m): 8:39am On Jul 13, 2018
Why did you not commission it?

Government they said is a continuum, if we can be able to finish/complete all abandoned projects in Nigeria this country will be neater and better than Libya of Gaddafi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Light Rail Is Our Project – PDP Blasts Buhari by GavelSlam: 8:50am On Jul 13, 2018
How much did they sell the ticket in 2015?
Re: Abuja Light Rail Is Our Project – PDP Blasts Buhari by Sirjamo: 9:00am On Jul 13, 2018
Boko Haram, Fulani killer herdsmen and Corruption too are all your projects.
Re: Abuja Light Rail Is Our Project – PDP Blasts Buhari by Danny225: 9:00am On Jul 13, 2018
Good morning nairalanders, please pardon my English ooo. Let go straight to the point. My name is sunny and am in my Mid 20's. I am been into production of food and Beverages since 2010 and am well experienced in my field. I know how to make different drinks like: Softdrinks (Cola, orange, lemon, apple flavours etc) Flavoured drinks (Non carbonated) Yoghurt (sachets and bottle yoghurt). To write is just a few of what I can produce but none around to help me with all this different drinks formulation that I possessed I have different recipe for all the above mentioned drinks. I can even produce one of the best Cola raw concentrate but here I am with no one to help me to actualize my dream. I have photos of what I have produced in the past for few people that have consulted me. I know within me that someone somewhere on nairaland will connect me with right person that will bring out the best is me. I have been jobless all this while despite the fact of huge potential in me that's untapped. Please nairalanders, help your fellow bro. Thanks. Mail me at alphonsussunday8@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Abuja Light Rail Is Our Project – PDP Blasts Buhari by aolawale025: 9:39am On Jul 13, 2018
Honor ought to be given to who is due
Re: Abuja Light Rail Is Our Project – PDP Blasts Buhari by vedaxcool(m): 9:50am On Jul 13, 2018
16 years of failure yet still too shameless to even have some humility in acknowledging you failed woefully.
Re: Abuja Light Rail Is Our Project – PDP Blasts Buhari by fyneguy: 10:02am On Jul 13, 2018
lol Honor to a conceptualizer'' that could not execute it?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Banire, Tukur AMCON, FCSC Chairpersons / See How Shared Wickedness Is Costing Us Fortunes, / Full List Of Nigerian Senators That Dump APC For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.