Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,812 members, 7,851,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:31 AM

Why I Entered Bus From Sango To Oshodi – Otedola Replies Dele Momodu [VIDEO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Entered Bus From Sango To Oshodi – Otedola Replies Dele Momodu [VIDEO] (527 Views)

Davido's Daughter, Imade, Prays For Her Sick Mother, Sophia Momodu (Video) / Imade Adeleke With Her Uncle, Dele Momodu (Photo) / Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Entered Bus From Sango To Oshodi – Otedola Replies Dele Momodu [VIDEO] by Seunkings02(m): 8:52am On Jul 13, 2018
Nigerian billionaire oil magnate, Femi Otedola has revealed why he recently boarded a bus from Sango Ota to Oshodi.

Otedola, speaking at the public presentation and launch of ‘Pendulum 1’, ‘Pendulum 2’ and ‘Fighting Lions’ by Dele Momodu, said he boarded a bus in order to feel what the masses go through before he dies, contrary to popular opinions that it was because of his political ambition.

Otedola lamented the condition of Nigeria, noting that from his experience, things needed to change.

He said “Dele Momodu did mention that I entered a Molue’ because I wanted to go into politics, not at all.

“I said to myself that someday am going to die and all these God-given wealth, of what use will it be to me, all these cars would not be buried with me.

“Your obituary would read how many children you have not your possession, so I said let me feel the masses and know what it feels lik so I boarded a bus in London and when I read comments on social media they said I shud try it in Nigeria.

“So I went to Sango with two of my assistants and boarded a bus, what struck me was that God needs to intervene in this country.

“People in Nigeria have no reason to suffer.” he said.

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/2/946077126?-395:737:0

Re: Why I Entered Bus From Sango To Oshodi – Otedola Replies Dele Momodu [VIDEO] by dabocity(m): 9:35am On Jul 13, 2018
You are very right Sir
Re: Why I Entered Bus From Sango To Oshodi – Otedola Replies Dele Momodu [VIDEO] by ShawttySoFyne(f): 9:37am On Jul 13, 2018
It's all politics

1 Like

Re: Why I Entered Bus From Sango To Oshodi – Otedola Replies Dele Momodu [VIDEO] by itspzpics(m): 9:43am On Jul 13, 2018
cheesy wink

(1) (Reply)

Over Seductive: Curvy Blogger Breaks The Internet With Her Tattooed Waist / Mr P (P Square) Got Attacked With A Machete In His Home / (photos) Philkeyz And Demmievee Signed To Kizzdaniel Fly Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.