Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,921 members, 7,956,466 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:30 PM

Ekiti: ‘you Deserve To Be Attacked’ – I Go Dye Mocks Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti: ‘you Deserve To Be Attacked’ – I Go Dye Mocks Fayose (423 Views)

We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi / Buhari And Osinbajo'll Clash, President's Convoy Attacked, I See Confusion In Vil / Abiola: 'Jail Babangida' - I Go Dye Writes Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Ekiti: ‘you Deserve To Be Attacked’ – I Go Dye Mocks Fayose by ogunwale321: 9:55am On Jul 13, 2018
Popular Nigerian Stand-Up Comedian, Francis Agoda, known as I Go Dye, has criticised Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State over the tear gas incident that happened on Wednesday at the Peoples Democratic Party,PDP rally in Ekiti.

I go dye writing on his Instagram page said Fayose got a treatment he deserved because he was part of the corrupt system.
He stated that everyone, including governors and President Muhammadu Buhari would continue to face such situations “until we promote what is right in the country.”

https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/1647/ekiti-you-deserve-to-be-attacked-i-go-dye-mocks-fayose?new=1

Cc lalasticlala uboma oam4j Seun mynd44 missyb3

Re: Ekiti: ‘you Deserve To Be Attacked’ – I Go Dye Mocks Fayose by Mynd44: 9:56am On Jul 13, 2018

(1)

Anything Short Of Credible Poll In Ekiti, Won't Be Acceptable- Adebanjo / Eksu VC. Was Not Arrested.. It's A Blackmail -PRO (details) / Fayemi Reveals What Fayose Has Been Doing In Ekiti Since Last Four Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.